• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 4, 2020

    Fallout 3 | All Hell Broke Loose

    Fallout 3 | All Hell Broke Loose


    All Hell Broke Loose

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Canyon with railroad near Lamplight Caverns?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    On my way toward Lamplight Caverns, I came across a railroad spur leading into a canyon that was completely overrun with raiders, and also a super mutant behemoth. I spent many bullets eradicating them only to find there was no apparent way out of the canyon. I can't identify this location on any F.O. maps. Does this place have a name?

    submitted by /u/c53x12
    [link] [comments]

    Wheres my gun

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Big Town Robot Repair Help needed

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    I did Big Trouble in Little Big Town, and maybe cause I'm running many mods involving robots, I can't get the prompt to activate the robots. I click on them, nothing happens.

    I tried to resurrect, and the robots immediately die, I use activate, and I can loot them but can't get the prompt.

    What can I do in console command to get the robots running so I can go on with the quest?

    submitted by /u/Sansophia
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment