• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 4, 2020

    Fallout | Bethesda appears to weirdly have removed every Fallout: New Vegas video from their official YouTube channel

    Fallout | Bethesda appears to weirdly have removed every Fallout: New Vegas video from their official YouTube channel


    Bethesda appears to weirdly have removed every Fallout: New Vegas video from their official YouTube channel

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    I just find this amusing as hell

    I was looking for a specific F:NV trailer and I tried to look for it on Bethesda Softworks' official YouTube channel only to find out there aren't any F:NV videos on there anymore. And I know it used to have, because I watched them there several times

    Out of curiosity, I then checked the old, no longer in use Fallout's official YouTube channel which also used to have F:NV videos and they're also not there anymore

    There are no longer F:NV videos available on official Bethesda channels. Just your curiosity of the day

    EDIT: I thought this could have something to do with Obsidian now being owned by Microsoft, but that doesn't make sense, because F:NV is still a full Bethesda product, all of its rights still belong to them, Obsidian was just a contractor

    submitted by /u/lucky38nv
    [link] [comments]

    I would rather a fallout 1 & 2 remaster than 3 and NV remaster

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Pretty much the title. Whilst i would love a 3 and NV remaster, i feel that 1 and 2 deserve a remaster or remake more. Whilst 3 and NV may look outdated they still look fine today and are easily playable by most people. 1 and 2 however feel outdated to their very core (due to it being 20+ years old and stuff) and are very hard to get into, even for some hardcore fallout fans. Plus i feel a lot of people would love to play these earlier games and experience their game world in a more modern engine and with more modern gunplay.

    I also think it would be cool to keep or add the ability to play in an isometric world space like the originals as to keep some of the charm and play style of them. Also Bethesda would make so much money from these remakes if they did it in like a £60 pack for both of them or £40 separately. i'll be happy to discuss if anyone agrees or disagrees.

    submitted by /u/vytrax2
    [link] [comments]

    In Defense of the Legion.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    Holy fucking shit they pay well.

    I'm doing a playthrough as a Melee only female pro-Legion Courier and was just given access to their hidden stash at Cottonwood Cove.

    Context required, most of my Legion playthroughs were years ago back on the 360 (I played Vegas extensively unpatched because limited internet meaning I couldn't download patches. Meaning for years I never dealt with NCR/Legion hit squads or the NCR radio/Legion Caches). I eventually did download the patches and experienced what I missed out on but I either never did a full Legion playthrough or never checked the caches in the few I did post patch.

    Not this time. At level 12 with Idolized rep, I checked the caches out and good God.

    • 500 Caesar bux
    • 250 .44 Mag ammo
    • 2000 of each energy ammo type
    • 4 doctors bags
    • 4 stealth bois

    Sure, it means missing out on Hoover Dam's ammo dealer and you gotta stab some of your friends in the back, but if these fuckers keep me supplied every 3 days like they're saying I won't need friends.

    As for the moral aspect, I mean, slavery's not so bad when you're the one holding the poking stick./s

    submitted by /u/Quitthesht
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to learn some editing so I put together a fun Miami Vice inspired video for New Vegas I thought some here would appreciate.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Probably my luckiest assassin encounter ever.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    So I was playing New Vegas, and i was wandering around El Dorado Gas & Service looking for loot and whatnot. Suddenly, my compass brings up enemies and I look to my right to see a Legion assassin group (luckily, one of them wasn't armed with a riot shotgun). Battle ensured with me, ED-E, and Raul trying to fend them off.

    All of a sudden, two young Cazadors appeared and started wreaking and killing the two of the assassins. Raul put down the final assassin while ED-E killed the weakened Cazadors. I managed to get some awesome loot! I even got a thermic lance.

    submitted by /u/GlebtheGoat
    [link] [comments]

    Would it be nice if we have a Fallout set place far-flung into the distant future?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    Maybe let a Brave New World usher in, and set Fallout a couple of hundred years after Fallout 4 where the world is mostly habitable again as predicted by the Vault 101 PA system. Humanity has progressed into infrastructure and built this "New World" on top of the Old World ruins, and the latter is now home to lush new species of vegetation and the emergence of various mega-fauna.

    Radiation would be now either restricted to either ground zeroes or to the most remote areas. The setting will now have two major settings, the New World would be the hot spots for the re-emergence of new civilizations kinda like Vault City but on a grander scale, with towering skyscrapers and technological hubs and Corporate entities. The denizens have forsaken their grimy rags, and now dressed and sheltered like they were before the Great War. These cities would be usually protected by either walls or domes from the dangers of the outside.

    And then the "Old World", which is pretty much the remnants of the wasteland. From bustling Shantytowns, with hobos, squatters, ghouls and thugs; to nomadic tribals, scavengers, Supermutant Warband factions and even raiders.

    And lest not we forget the new fauna with a thriving ecosystem, now fully evolved into a massive scale. Akin to a second coming of the first epoch. We would now have dinosaur-like wild-life with huge herbivores and domesticated new species of animals, to the more horrifying predatory species, like oh I don't know... Kaiju-sized Deathclaws, City-infesting Cazador swarms, Megatherium-like Snallygasters, and the likes.

    submitted by /u/UTKujo
    [link] [comments]

    Loading Screen Takes long

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    Hello i started Fallout 4 for the First time . Is it normal that it Takes so Long ? Please Help

    submitted by /u/AngabenohneGewehr
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 and 4 maximum setting benchmark

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    Would this be good to run fallout 3 and 4 in 4k? I'm mostly confused about Fo3 though because I was told single core frequency is the important thing with fallout 3s engine https://www.bestbuy.com/site/ibuypower-gaming-desktop-intel-core-i7-9700f-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-2070-super-1tb-hdd-480gb-solid-state-drive-black/6362981.p?skuId=6362981

    submitted by /u/KayDaGunna
    [link] [comments]

    The way Dean Domino stands above the stage in the Tampico Theatre gives the same vibes as when approaching Oswald in Nuka World

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    I guess its because they're ghouls in a theatre who are entertainers with awesome suits and the fact the you could either end it with them alive or with a cool boss battle

    submitted by /u/DrP0nd
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to destroy items in NV without console commands?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    I just finished the Lonesome Road and I want to destroy literally everything Ulysses gave me.

    submitted by /u/Roland_Traveler
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 2 can´t heal Marcus

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    For some reason i can´t heal marcus with stimpaks? I have 8 in his inventory but he doesn´t use them even when i tell him too, he only says "Maybe you should have a look at this" even though i can´t use my doctor or first aid skill anymore. Before that he said something like "Got anything to help" like he didn´t have any stimpaks. Is this a bug or can´t mutants use stimpaks, because i didn´t find anything online about this.

    Edit: I can use stimpaks if i equip them and use them on him

    submitted by /u/SupremeMuppetKermit
    [link] [comments]

    The beauty of randomness in Fallout game

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    So...this is actually about Fallout 4... back in 2018 when i was playing for the first time... I was randomly exploring with Cait and dogmeat one day... And somehow stumbled upon the Kasumi house...just by chance... cz i was planning to head back... Then the Far from home quest started...I thought "yeah another missing person quest" i had no idea about the DLCs... so when i got to the Far Harbor... I was totally amazed and shocked... loved the atmosphere.... the feeling of discovering something huge kicked in! .... that was quite an experience...haha. Just wanted to share the moment.. cz replaying FO4!
    sorry for long post!

    submitted by /u/Rashiq50
    [link] [comments]

    Recently been playing the classics for the first time, and Fallout 2 was easily ABOUT to become my favorite Fallout game.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    And then I ran into the Pariah Dog event.

    I did not boot up this game to lose an $11,000 gun, or to have to spend $6,000 worth of ammo to kill the dog while listening to it yelp.

    This is horrible, terrible, absolutely shitty game design. Fuck you Interplay, and good riddance to you.

    submitted by /u/zetabyte27
    [link] [comments]

    Dungeons and Deathclaws? Planning a Fallout D&D 5e game and need Ideas for a vault experiments.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    So I run a normal D&D 5e game and have been going at it for about a year now.

    Unfortunately I had a player (long distance) decide to leave the group and his character had some "late/end game" back story things that kinda threw a wench in my story (he lost his character sheets.) And a few weeks ago a player died (no, not his character)

    So now I'm down a few players and had to stop playing to readjust the current story.

    But I kinda hit writer block with it, so I turned my attention to a Fallout 5e supplement book and have been working on a campaign for that to help unblock my other story.

    I want the players to start out in a vault and session 0 will be them living a normal dwellers life in said vault, but it's Vault Tec and it has to have some kinda experiment running! My problem is I'm not great at coming up with this kinda thing.

    I would like to keep the experiments kinda tame, nothing that would "drive the dwellers insane" or make them addicts to chems or debilitate them too much, after all they have do survive out in the wastes at some point.

    submitted by /u/BugStep
    [link] [comments]

    Ghouls and Synths are so terrifying I love them (Fallout 4)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    I'm new to Fallout and I've spent about 20 hours on Fallout 4 so far. I'm not sure what the point of this post is, I guess I just wanted to share my thoughts because I'm excited.

    The way ghouls run at you is terrifying, they're so fast, I hate encountering them. Even if I could kill them in one shot they'd still scare the shit out of me. There's something so scary about zombie-like creatures that can move fast, as you expect them to be slow and easy to escape from. Their movements are freakish too. I can't quite explain it but it gives me a sick feeling. I like it though, it gets my adrenaline pumping lol.

    I love the idea of synths so much. Especially the earlier models of them. This is really random and personal, but they remind me of nightmares I used to have when I was a kid, about robots and mannequins coming to life. I've always had a fear of robots and animatronics e.c.t. I remember this really distinct smell in the dream like an overheating computer, and metal, but im going off topic here. Like ghouls, synths make me feel really uneasy, not because they're particularly hard to kill but because of the whole concept and aesthetic of them and I really like that. Also I love Nick Valentine. The first time I saw him I thought he was a rotting corpse or something. He's a fun character.

    Anyway idk what the hell this was I was just rambling. But yeah, synths and ghouls are cool.

    submitted by /u/boldnbrashsquid
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout in the Pacific

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    I've been brainstorming a story for Fallout that's set in the Pacific among all the islands that dot the vast ocean. Though I'm having trouble imagining what average life would be like among the Pacific Islands in the universe of Fallout. Do you guys happen to have ideas or know more about Pacific life than I do?

    submitted by /u/tubplunger
    [link] [comments]

    Bug: The standard 10mm has turned into the "rare" gatling laser.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    I have verified the cache, unloaded the mods/creation club items and even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. It still has turned the 10mm into the gatling laser. the weapon even says 10mm, but when attempting to mod it, the game crashes and now I'm lost in what to do next.

    Please help and keep the sarcasm to a low.

    submitted by /u/CasualNaga
    [link] [comments]

    My opinion on the Fallout 3 player home

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:17 AM PDT

     Fallout 3 is the first fallout game I've played making me somewhat biased but I feel as though it's my top choice when it comes to choosing which has the best player home system regardless of how long I've been playing it. 

    The leading reason I feel that fallout 3 was the best at giving the player a home was simply the fact that you straight up have a deed to it! You gain the deed by helping the sheriff of Megaton, Lucas Simms defuse the still active atomic bomb in the dead center of the town afterwards he gives you some caps and your very own property deed! Which makes me feel like I actually worked and eventually earned citizenship in Megaton.

    Another reason why I love fallout 3's player home system is Wadsworth! Your very own General Atomics International mr handy! He gives you up to 5 purified water every couple of days and tells jokes as well as just giving you some company in your little shack unfortunately you cannot carry him into battle like you can with Codsworth but this it Wadsworth! He's a robot butler not a battle reader warmonger!

    Lastly, the final reason for my love of the player home in Megaton is the themes! You can buy themes from Moira Brown in the crater side supply where you can buy various themes as well as upgrades for your house like a chemistry station for making chems an infirmary for basic healing needs and the Nuka Cola vending machine.

    Moving back to the original topic of themes, themes give you what else? A theme for your house! When you buy them the next time you walk into your home you'll find decorations that correspond to the theme you chose! Wether it was the wasteland explorer, nuka cola or love machine theme they all give you unique items like a heart shaped bed, nuka cola merchandise or a wide variety of skulls I feel as though they all do a great job at making you feel like you have your own home!

    TL;DR I like fallout 3's pre-built homes than building my own in fallout 4 or 76

    submitted by /u/BruhCaviar
    [link] [comments]

    I'm playing fallout new Vagas for the first time and I'm very confused

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    So I finished the ghost town gun fight mission and I don't know what to do now because I have all of the dlc and I don't know which missions are dlc and which are not and I just want to play the base game right now

    submitted by /u/SuperRebel6
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout.ini can’t be deleted and I need to in order to fix it

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:21 AM PDT

    How I delete it. I want my game to work and It won't work at all unless I can delete it

    submitted by /u/yoyojakethedog
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I play Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    So I own all of the fallout games on steam, and have played through 1, 2 and NV and have played a bit of Fallout 4 (though my original idea was to play the games in order), I would like to play all fallout games, so where can I play FBoS? Do I need an emulator?

    submitted by /u/victorocampo57
    [link] [comments]

    How can I kill the mother deathclaw in Fallout 1

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    I got the power armor but I wanna know what weapon should I use. I must kill this piece of shit. P.S. I killed it. Thx guys

    submitted by /u/Storm_Bibbop
    [link] [comments]

    Who thought putting all five DiMA puzzles together in Far Harbor was a good idea?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    These puzzles took me way too long and really messed with the pacing imo

    submitted by /u/MysteryCat2003
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment