• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 23, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | I had to find a way to keep Oliver away from Ivanpah Lake, didn't want him to end up as ant food. Guess I'm his babysitter.

    Fallout: New Vegas | I had to find a way to keep Oliver away from Ivanpah Lake, didn't want him to end up as ant food. Guess I'm his babysitter.


    I had to find a way to keep Oliver away from Ivanpah Lake, didn't want him to end up as ant food. Guess I'm his babysitter.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    minutes before nuking them

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    True to Caesar (by DaddyXiaoLong)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Saved by the bell

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Heart Aches by the Numbers (By DaddyXiaoLong on Twitter)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Frumentarii girl sketch (By Me)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Is the game still playable after the ending slides?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Do I have to complete all the DLCs and other miscellaneous quests before attempting the final quests?

    submitted by /u/isdabest
    [link] [comments]

    Neat build I saw

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Favourite Sink personality in OWB?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Fallout new Vegas youtube

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    New Vegas has been my favorite game since I was a kid, and I have been watching many a true nerd for a couple years now. I like other fnv YouTubers but he is my favorite by far.

    I want to start making fallout new Vegas content, but am not sure where to go. Would you guys want to see more let's plays/challenges, more analysis, more mods? I personally really enjoy the challenge playthroughs but can't think of many myself.

    Just sending this out there to get some ideas, anyone can feel free to take inspiration from this thread.

    submitted by /u/prostatitispatient42
    [link] [comments]

    Patrolling the ending cutscene makes you wish for a nuclear winter

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Like Father Like Son

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear...

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    is there any other companion that gets a special ending if you bring them to the second battle of Hoover dam?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    Say something nice about him and the computer virus.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    First playthrough of FNV(Any tips)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    Hey guys,I just got Fallout new Vegas today ,and since this is my first fallout game ,I was wondering if there's any tips you can provide for a beginner ,and do you think I should add some mods?For example an hd texture pack or a character overhaul

    Any feedback would be appreciated,Have a nice day everyone

    submitted by /u/kai-simie
    [link] [comments]

    I followed Viva New Vegas & have an issue

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    I followed the core module for Viva New Vegas recently & did everything, step by step. No issues except for some reason vanilla ui is having an issue in game where if I try to turn it on back to normal it shows the ui for a split second then disappears again. Also doesn't register right when using action points or in combat. Any one have a clue? Does it have to do with it being in a merged plugin? The guide has you merge it with other esps. Anybody followed this guide and can help me out? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Akapremium
    [link] [comments]

    So I’ve been playing Fallout: New Vegas for a while now and I just realized something.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

    submitted by /u/SomethingAwesome77
    [link] [comments]

    I need help installing 4gbpatcher with modding New Vegas as it won't work.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    I'm trying to get into the modding scene with Fallout New Vegas for the first time and so I followed the Beginner's Guide to Modding FALLOUT: New Vegas (2020)#1 - Getting Started video by Gopher. But at https://youtu.be/cPo5pDT3bKA?t=390 (timestamp) I run into issues where I can't run the patcher. First it said that msvcr120.dll was missing and then msvcp120.dll.

    So I reinstalled them and threw them in the system32 and syswow64 folder and reinstalled VC++, but now I get "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)". I don't really understand why it's behaving like this or how I can best solve it.

    I've been at this issue for 2 days and so I would highly appreciate any help just trying to have fun and mod this game after thousands of hours playing it in vanilla.

    Edit: Correcting my grammar.

    submitted by /u/Zacrynix
    [link] [comments]

    Red texture bug in Wasteland Flora and Terrain Overhaul

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    Hey fellas,

    Just installed on PC after many years of PS3 play, wanted to get access to mods. I installed 3 visual mods via nexus; Groundcover Overhaul, Wasteland Flora and Terrain Overhaul, and the same thing but with LODs whatever that means. I chose the dead vegetation option version of the mod. The game looks and feels great, but I'm getting these weird red tombstone anomalies spiking everywhere through the wasteland. Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this? :D (screenshot attatched)
    Sorry if I missed any important details, I am happy to provide these if requested - as I said I am very new to the mods scene.

    Cheers lads!

    submitted by /u/Scapegoaticus
    [link] [comments]

    Le Tesla Weaponry has arrived

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Does this remind y’all of something?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Maria

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    FUCK Doctor Henry

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment