• Breaking News

    Friday, June 12, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | 13 DAYS LEFT

    Fallout: New Vegas | 13 DAYS LEFT


    13 DAYS LEFT

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    2nd post about the fucker

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Old World Blues be like...

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    Found this on my road trip. There was no sniper inside lol

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    omg

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    I’m gonna save the bottle cap from this just in case...

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Just another day in the wasteland.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    Just Barely...

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Fallout: New Tarkov

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    ED-E Tattoo I got a while back I figured y’all might enjoy

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Dammit Dean Domino WTF?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Best VATS weapon?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    I am lvl 28(out of 35lvls thanks to Jsawyer mod) now and i now realy have to change weapons. Lil devil and laser rcw is simply too weak for lonesome Road. I have Laser commander so im thinking that something laser based has to be good... But im early enough that i can add perks for other weapons (meltdown, grunt and plasma spaz)

    So im thinking about 4 weapons, what would be Best?

    1. Plasma Caster - thanks to plasma spaz this beast kf a weapon can have super low AP cost = 25 *0,8(fast shot) *0,9(math wrath) *0,8(plasma spaz) =14,4(which i belive is rounded to 14). So i can deal 65 damage for 14 AP

    2. Smittys Special it deals 35*3 dmg for 30 AP~17 AP for 105 damage

    3. LMG =21*5 for 18AP~126 dmg (with grunt adding 20%) for ~13AP

    4. Gatling laser- wiki says this thing can have 28DMG each shot, it can also strike 12 times in vats for 30 AP~22 AP for 336 DMG(!)

    Is gatling laser truly the Best? Is maintaining all the ammo needed for gatling laser possible in HC mode?

    submitted by /u/ShutTheFuckUpRetard1
    [link] [comments]

    My hardest playthrough yet

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    I have played Fallout New vegas 7 times now and it is my favorite game bar none. I've never tried to intentionally make the game harder on my self and have instead opted many times to just play on normal difficulty without hardcore mode on. But this time I wanna change thing's. I just got an Xbox one and want to do a playthrough of New Vegas. But I wanted to make this one interesting and have added 6 thing I have to do in the playthrough.

    1: Play on the hardest difficulty 2: Play on hardcore mode 3: Get to level 50 4: Complete legend of the star 5: Not drink a single sunset sarsaparilla 6: Get the meat of champions perk. (If I don't side with house)

    And to finish it off I want this subreddit to complete this proccess by telling me what gender i should be, what faction I should side with, and what karma I should have by level 50. So the top comments with these suggestions with be the ones I choose. Thanke for reading and I hope for this to be my best playthrough yet.

    submitted by /u/Archerboy10
    [link] [comments]

    Stumbled upon a glitch with night stalkers.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Ended the 2nd Battle of Hoover Dam with Legion trophies

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    If you were to be in Fallout New Vegas and make a gang or a faction , how would it be?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    When you can't afford a Ballistic Fist and have to make do

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    I gotta know

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Best Radio Station

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/streamlinedsuicide
    [link] [comments]

    Hey you! Do you like the Enclave in fnv? If yes then good, because I've made a subreddit dedicated to this wonderful faction and if you want to join just look up r/WeAreTheEnclave

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    If you are interested in joining feel free to do so! If you have any problems trying to find this place please tell me and I'll see what I can do

    We are also in need of good moderators so if you want to help me make this subreddit greater then please contact me.

    submitted by /u/AstralHydra707
    [link] [comments]

    Please help guys!!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    So I recruited Boone in my hardcore playthrough,and he died...after I couldn't find his body I just used the player.placeatme command and when I dismiss him he doesnt stop following me around

    submitted by /u/mute_so_toxic
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout new vegas only works when I run it as administrator, what do I do to fix this or what steps should I take?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Hello, I have recently reinstalled the game and I am always stuck on an infinite launch screen loop. I did a clean reinstall, getting rid of all my mods and it would still not work. I then used the 4gb patcher, made the ini files read only, tried to open it through steam and it still wouldnt work. It seems to only work when I run steam as administrator. What do I do?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Beargoomy15
    [link] [comments]

    I recently downloaded the simply uncut new Vegas mod and it keeps crashing in Nipton. Advice?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Specifically when the lottery guy runs up to me

    submitted by /u/thelure2112
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment