• Breaking News

    Friday, June 12, 2020

    Fallout 3 | I hate Dave's Republic

    Fallout 3 | I hate Dave's Republic


    I hate Dave's Republic

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    In every playthrough I come across Dave's Republic because he owns the 'ol Painless which is a very powerful version of the hunting rifle. I always try to have Dave lose in the election but my speech skills are always too low.

    So in the end Dave always wins and because I already stole 'Ol Painless (otherwise a quest reward), I just shoot the whole place up. Maybe also because otherwise nothing will change for Dave's republic in the future and because there are children growing up thinking Dave is a leader, it might become a very dangerous group of people. The remaining orphans will find their way to little lamplight eventually, right?

    So, how do you handle Dave's republic?

    submitted by /u/trevortjes
    [link] [comments]

    I have a weird consistent crash when trying to sell the copy of the Magna Carta to Abraham Washington.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    I can sell him The Bill of Rights and The Declaration of Independence, however whenever I offer the copy of The Magna Carta, when his dialog gets to "I certainly never expected to come" I get a loud static noise (like tuning an old TV to an unused channel) for about a second, his on screen dialog moves to the second part where he offers 75 caps but no audio then the game suddenly closes and takes me to Steam Big Picture Mode.

    Not sure if it matters, but I forgot to go into the room with Sidney and just went through the quest and retrieved the Declaration without her.

    Any ideas on how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/dude-O-rama
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 DLC

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    I just got the GOTY edition so I could finally get to the DLC for fo3, what order should I play them in?

    submitted by /u/yarl51
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment