• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 18, 2020

    Fallout 3 | I feel it's only appropriate I wear Lincoln's hat whilst killing some slavers.

    Fallout 3 | I feel it's only appropriate I wear Lincoln's hat whilst killing some slavers.


    I feel it's only appropriate I wear Lincoln's hat whilst killing some slavers.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    I de-made Fallout 3 DLC into a PS1 game.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    FO3 has too much content and a too low level cap

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    After doing 1/2 of the main storyline, all the DLC but broken steel and not even discovering 50% of the wasteland, I'm reaching the level 30 level cap.

    To me the whole fun of the game is gaining levels, becoming better, getting fun perks but after level 30 this pretty muchstops. I am afraid that the game will get boring and stale after that and I have nothing to work towards but the ending slideshow. Nothing improves anymore characterwise.

    Do you guys have trouble with this? How do you cope with it? Are there some non-gamebreaking mods or rather console commands that can bump the level cap a lil higher?

    submitted by /u/trevortjes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment