• Breaking News

    Friday, May 22, 2020

    Fallout | Why would the Courier drop everything and travel to Utah in Honest Hearts?

    Fallout | Why would the Courier drop everything and travel to Utah in Honest Hearts?


    Why would the Courier drop everything and travel to Utah in Honest Hearts?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    I'm trying to find a spot in my playthrough and a way to justify beginning the Honest Hearts DLC that makes sense besides dropping everything and travelling to Utah without caravan of strangers while In Dead Money you have no control once you find the signal's source, and in OWB you are also abducted, and in Lonesome Road it just makes sense to wrap up before hitting the Dam and after the previous DLCs. I might find a way to implement it organically but If you have any suggestions I'd love to get an answer so I can stop thinking about it.

    submitted by /u/Auovix
    [link] [comments]

    Did I just have lesbian sex with a robobrain?!

    Posted: 22 May 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    I think I just did, and now I regret not installing any sex mods. ( ͡° Ê–̯ ͡°)

    submitted by /u/Notfunnyanymore
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to completely destroy the island in far harbor

    Posted: 21 May 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    So because I'm a completely terrible person and this is kinda a bit of a weird save now. I'm curious if I can just completely destroy all civilization on the island in far harbor. I know I can destroy Acadia with the BoS (as I'm siding with them in this save and yes I deleted that post earlier for anyone who responded) and I know I can nuke the children and turn off the turbine for far harbor but can I do all three?

    submitted by /u/LoweredHand399
    [link] [comments]

    I want to show my dad who doesn’t do video games what Fallout is all about. How do I do it?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    My dad's far from a gamer type, but when I explained Fallout's setting as being a black comedy satire of 50's futurism he seemed to be interested.

    What'd be the preferred means to give him the overview? Would there be any videos or game trailers that would essentially be 'Fallout in a nutshell'?

    submitted by /u/AlternativeQuality2
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 76 Xbone: When will shops reopen?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 12:01 AM PDT

     Was just curious if anyone has heard any news on when the shops will be fixed. In the patch notes it said they patched the issues but if they did why shops are still down? 
    submitted by /u/Arkantost0429
    [link] [comments]

    In fallout 3 is there anyway to get the energy weapons bobblehead after completing the American dream?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    Fallout 4 Stuck in Cryopod

    Posted: 22 May 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    Everything played out normally then after I woke up after my wife was shot It wouldn't let me out the cryopod and I couldn't even look around. Anyone got a fix to it

    submitted by /u/MotoMoto69Chunk
    [link] [comments]

    Mothership Zeta best Dlc (yet)

    Posted: 21 May 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Just finished the dlc yesterday and I think I had my best dlc experience in fallout yet. ( haven't played NV )

    I loved the story and the atmosphere being trapped in this huge spaceship and seeing all this neat detail that went in to the levels was scary but very funny at the same time.

    I also liked the characters, especially Tashio. Seeing different people from different time interacting with each other was cool and interesting.

    And man, so many great moments and special effects with unique animations and great dialogues. I played Fallout 4 before Fallout 3 and never saw something close to this. It was AMAZING.

    It was very refreshing, to come to this after Point Lookout, which was ... not really great I think.

    Please let me know what you guys think, because I can not be the only one enjoying this so much.

    submitted by /u/human-rogue
    [link] [comments]

    Large Handmade Holiday Gifts??

    Posted: 22 May 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Dose Anybody Have Any Gifts They Could Donate?? (PS4)

    submitted by /u/Haze702
    [link] [comments]

    Usful tip i must know before i start Fallout 1 and Fallout 2?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    I played Fallout 3, NV and 4 (my favourite it's the 4, i just love this game) and i want to play the game where all has begin, are there some important thing should i know before i start Fallout 1?

    submitted by /u/actually_niko
    [link] [comments]

    Is hating Super Mutants racist?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    I was talking with a friend of mine that I hate super mutants, a lot, up to a degree that I say the only good super mutant is a dead super mutant, the amount of hate I am filled with when one of these start shooting me when they see me it's too much. Then my friend started saying "That's racist man, they don't choose to be like that".

    And then I started wondering, is this racist to hate Super Mutants or it's just a counter-reaction my brain does after seeing too many of these big green guys beat the shit out of me?

    submitted by /u/Pyromann
    [link] [comments]

    Legendaries in 76

    Posted: 22 May 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    Where are the most popular places to get good roll legendary weapons and armor

    submitted by /u/Dread-Father
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout New Vegas CRASH whenever I walk near bridge near el rey hotel please help!

    Posted: 22 May 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    Fallout 4 Castle Quest Not Working

    Posted: 21 May 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    So I chose to lure the mirelurks, but I can't find my minuteman. I also cleared the courtyard but it says there is still hostiles. Can somebody please help me with this issue?

    submitted by /u/JaydenFlurry
    [link] [comments]

    Can I run Fallout 4?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    I want to buy Fallout 4 but worry about performance because of my cpu. I have an Intel Core i3-8100, 8 gb of ram, and a GTX 1050 ti.

    I don't care about super high graphics, I just want as close to 60 fps as possible, 30 would be fine too. I get anxiety thinking I can't play a game I buy.

    Thanks in advance to everyone that takes time out of their day to help me.

    submitted by /u/EXPCranberries
    [link] [comments]

    Please someone help me with the gas in vault 22

    Posted: 21 May 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    Alright so I'm in vault 22 and I'm trying to ignite that stupid gas without dying but I don't have any explosive, laser, or plasma weapons. I have frag mines but that's all. I threw some down in front of the vents and I'm trying to snipe them while leaning halfway out of this one room and trying to close the door as soon as I shoot the mines. I can't fucking leave either because Keeley locked the fucking door to the entrance.

    submitted by /u/Quackdiddlysquap17
    [link] [comments]

    Where would you want a Fallout 5 to be set?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Fallout 4 VR, but you carry weights equal to your inventory.

    Posted: 21 May 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    Can it realistically be done? Can it be done in a remotely healthy way?

    I guess you'd need some form of ammunition mod, seeing as you'd have to limit how many guns you carry.

    submitted by /u/SomeGuyFromTheSnow
    [link] [comments]

    Bear Arm Heavy Mod vs Puncturing Mod - which is better/ stronger ?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    My new vegas game is broken and I am afraid it might be permanent!!!

    Posted: 21 May 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    So basically I installed a tale of two wastelands two days ago and since then I have been having problem even with all my mods disabled like one time i was messing around in goodsprings with console commands and then i killed easy pete which I had put power armor on specifically ashurs power armor once I killed him he did a thing similar to the game breaking glitch in the old version of new vegas with doc mitchell twisting and turning i later killed trudy then followed joe cobb and started goodsprings run but when I was approaching him most of my sound cut out and all I can here was my footsteps and as soon as goodsprings run started my game crashed I closed my computer and went to sleep the next day I tried to download virtual box but that failed then that failed I went to play new vegas and turned off tale of two waste lands because I installed some new mods I wanted to try out but when I played it it started crashing long story short i found a work around by wating because apparently it was still playing the music in the background and if i waited long enough the games title screen would pop up then I started a new game and if you were wondering I was using a mod called after war Nevada which let me choose my own story and skip doc mitchel and started as a character in Novac and then a few seconds later my game started crashing so i removed all my mods but all that did is minimized the screen till it didn't even fit half of the screen. I am sure its because tale of two waste lands but I still want it because it makes fallout 3 run better and if you want more context here is a pastebin of all my mods: https://pastebin.com/mGEsty05

    submitted by /u/old_bags
    [link] [comments]

    I started a new playthrough of Fallout 3 this week. I look forward to the adventure!

    Posted: 21 May 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    I wanted to post two screenshots, but since that's not possible I'll just link them!

    https://i.imgur.com/jY179Vj.png

    https://i.imgur.com/KbPAg5d.png

    submitted by /u/ThePatrician25
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment