• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 17, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Starting my first play through! Better late than never I suppose. Wish me luck!

    Fallout: New Vegas | Starting my first play through! Better late than never I suppose. Wish me luck!


    Starting my first play through! Better late than never I suppose. Wish me luck!

    Posted: 16 May 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    Had to show off my finished .45 Colt ‘A Light Shining in Darkness’ - Joshua Graham Pistol

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Lego build I made as a child after I played Fallout: New Vegas for the first time

    Posted: 16 May 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Blue Moon

    Posted: 17 May 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    Chill, Boone. It's not like I'm gonna steal your next kill or anything

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    I would kill for a mod just for a text option for when Boone asks “Is it time?” And I can just say...

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    You fuckin know it

    submitted by /u/Gingersnap5322
    [link] [comments]

    [Album] Freeside looks pretty neat during nighttime.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    Spec Ops

    Posted: 17 May 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    A mint rocket 69

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Is it possible to remove the fiends from the outskirts of New Vegas?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    I hear about Mr.New Vegas taking about the chaos they are causing and I wiped their base clean from any of them yet he still says it's a problem. Anyway to solve this?

    submitted by /u/Gingersnap5322
    [link] [comments]

    My clown ass thinking it a good idea to shoot the tank.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    An animation I made for the famous music Big Iron from Fallout New Vegas (NOW WITH PROPER LINK!)

    Posted: 17 May 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    Yeehaw

    Posted: 16 May 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    I'm a noob at installing mods and I need help with conflicting files.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    First time courier, just finished my first play-through... What a ride! On to the DLC

    Posted: 17 May 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Anybody else do this or something similar when they start an Energy Weapons run?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    So I recently started off of Energy Weapons play through, and decided that my ultimate course of action to kick things off would be to head straight to the Silver Rush, take all of their counter stuff into the bathroom and steal it. At level two I set out on my journey, more specifically leaving from the edge of the Yangtze Memorial, running through the radscorpions to only realize 'Oh, right. Cazadores are down here.' So my tactic was to back up, strategically weave my way down the hill along the rock edge, and then land with a straight north shot to Bonnie Springs. Popped in and used most of my 23 stimpaks taking them on with my Weathered 10mm Pistol and whatever other barely useful weapons I had from the Yangtze Memorial, eventually coming out on top with a fancy pair of brass knuckles and a suit of combat armour. From there I headed north past Red Rock Canyon, turned east and found myself at the edge of fiend territory, where my leftover ammo made quick work of Driver Nephi. From there I went straight to Freeside, heading into the Silver Rush to sell my combat armour and most of my ballistic weapons at level 3.

    submitted by /u/TheCatsActuallyOsama
    [link] [comments]

    Psychopath Challenge Run

    Posted: 17 May 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    The challenge is every 30 seconds you have to kill something. It can be a human or animal, but not robots because they aren't alive. You can only heal from cannibalism and if you don't kill someone within 30 seconds, your game ends.

    submitted by /u/Bipplet
    [link] [comments]

    Just Want to Do a Shout Out to Viva New Vegas Mod Guide!

    Posted: 17 May 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    I haven't had this much fun with the game since I originally played it on the console in 2010! Wonderful revamp of the game to make it feel modern but authentic to it's roots.

    submitted by /u/VintageRawr
    [link] [comments]

    I can't open the game (steam)

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    i can't open the game without a crashing before even see the menu. I played 73h and then stoped 2 months and now I wanna play again but I can't. What the fuck is happening? I play on Steam and with a bunch of mods that worked for me perfectly 2 months ago. I got everything updated to the last version. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/tommydlbass
    [link] [comments]

    Why is trudy hostile?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    after me, sunny and Ringo killed some powder gangers i went to the saloon and now Trudy is hostile and when i point my crosshair at her the crosshair becomes red. I MAY have pointed my weapon at her for 1 second and she responded along the lines of "dont even joke like that"

    submitted by /u/dudewithweirdqs
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best quest mods out there?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Wanting to start a new playthrough and I want to add something to the game since I haven't really added much in any prior playthroughs

    submitted by /u/SpongeBoyMeBob_
    [link] [comments]

    Armor mods

    Posted: 16 May 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    I'm thinking about doing another modded run through of FNV. But I want to hear about armor mods that are lore friendly and are in the level list or found in the world. I've heard of the more popular ones like spice of life or others but is there more unpopular but good ones out there?

    submitted by /u/dsnan3d
    [link] [comments]

    Decisions decisions

    Posted: 16 May 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    I'm doing the Civilized Man's Burden quest in which I advise Follows-Chalk to either stay in Zion and support his family, or to travel to the Mojave to quench his heavy thirst for adventure and to see the wonders of the "civilised lands".

    For such a small insignificant quest it's one of the hardest decisions I've had to make so far. I can't decide what's best for him.

    He seems naïve, maybe not cut out for the dangers of the Mojave, I feel like he could be very easily fooled and taken advantage of. But on the other hand I don't want to deny him the chance to see the world outside his little tribe.

    I'm edging toward asking him to stay, because if he has to seek someone else's approval to make his decision then I don't think he's mature enough to go it alone in the wastes in the first place, but I don't know, maybe the wastes is what he needs in order to mature. It's a tough one. This is an amazing DLC.

    submitted by /u/cpeyton94
    [link] [comments]

    Found this in my Rimworld feed

    Posted: 16 May 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Black mountain path to Vegas

    Posted: 16 May 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    On my newest run to new Vegas I ran from good springs to hidden valley then to the crater next it avoiding the centaurs go up a hill that leads to the trail to black mountain avoid the mutants than find the dead Ncr trooper nearby by the big fallowing boulders than make your way to Camp Mcarran and take the monorail with the ncr armor to Vegas

    submitted by /u/epic-gamer25banico
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment