• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 7, 2020

    Fallout | Does nuka world ruin my Minutemen career?

    Fallout | Does nuka world ruin my Minutemen career?


    Does nuka world ruin my Minutemen career?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    I've seen comments that mention doing the nuka quests interferes with Preston Garvey.

    But I'm having a blast using simsettlements and powering the Minutemen. How will finishing the nuka world quest line effect these aspects?

    submitted by /u/karmadontcare44
    [link] [comments]

    Real life fallout radio station

    Posted: 07 May 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    Since about 2017 I have been listening to a radio station on radio garden called Arctic Outpost Radio AM 1270 "spinning the 78's from 77° latitude" It's run by a DJ who goes by Cal Lockwood.

    He plays old fallout songs 24/7 and every now and then he says something like "best way to not die from severe frostbite in a frozen landscape is to stay inside and listen to these great songs" . He once took my song requests for big iron and jingle jangle jingle.

    I just thought that you all might want to listen to it or check it out.

    submitted by /u/jarl_rorik
    [link] [comments]

    Papa Khan talking head!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Temperatures are interesting... right guys?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    Some Context, I am writing a geography essay, I'm doing a geographical analysis of a fictional location. So I chose Fallout 4's commonwealth. I could use the real medium temperature of Boston and stuff like that, but that isn't as fun. I know that there are a lot of smart people here and I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to get the medium temperatures and weather conditions of the post-war Commonwealth.

    I was thinking of using a temperature mod but those aren't canon, so I'll only use it as a last measure but if there is something in-game that I have missed I would be ever so grateful.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/CrackedGamer573
    [link] [comments]

    Did Nick just disappear?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    (Fallout 4, Xbox) I sent Nick Valentine to the Red rocket, and he hasn't been there for over an hour and a half of playing, and I saw a YouTube video and he mentioned something about sending Nick to the place and he just disappeared, if he really did, is there any way to get him back? I have checked sanctuary and the red rocket up and down multiple times and had no luck.

    submitted by /u/GoldTarrStuff
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 Replayability

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    I know this question has been asked before but I feel like my "circumstances" (don't know if that's the right word) are different.

    I have completed NV twice, 3 once, and I'm playing through 4 right now, but I have an itch to replay 3. I just really love the world of 3 (however I might be biased cause I live in the DMV area), but I don't see how it is even replayable. Stuff like having to join the brotherhood no matter how much you like the enclave really makes me think that replaying the game will be boring. But as I said I have an itch to replay it. I also really loved the Pitt and point lookout.

    I played 3 before through TTW (didn't go to NV), so stuff like iron sights and new vegas mods were "natively" in the game if it makes a difference.

    submitted by /u/RubyKDC
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout New Vegas Hardcore- First time player. Mods or no?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    I've played FNV a million times, one of my favourite games of all time, and in all these playthroughs I have never played the game in hardcore. I am considering doing a hardcore playthrough now.

    Normally, I play default FNV with Project Nevada (minus rebalance) and now I am unsure if I should play FNV hardcore on its own, or if I should use PN, with rebalance, or if I should use JSawyer Ultimate, which I have never played but I have heard good things about it.

    Considering I am a first time Hardcore player, would you recommend default, PN, or JSawyer Ultimate?

    submitted by /u/Sivboi
    [link] [comments]

    Where would you live in the Fallout universe if you had to?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    I would like to live in New Vegas, good housing, nice people and the securitrons can make Vegas impenetrable after they're upgraded.

    submitted by /u/darturdorgan
    [link] [comments]

    I just bought fallout 1 and I can’t wait

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    I just got around to buying the game and I can't wait this is gonna be so much fun I've already played fo4 3 nv and 76 now I'm gonna start from the first than play them all again

    submitted by /u/yahboyben
    [link] [comments]

    Is there time to do all the side quests in Fallout 1?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    I was going to buy Fallout 1 since I've played and finished 3, NV, and 4, and loved them all, plus I've been really into older games recently, but I noticed in Fallout 1 there's a time limit to finish the main quest. I tend to get really distracted and wander in games and I'm also a completionist, making it take a while for me to finish any game. Would this be a problem in F1?

    submitted by /u/Tierpler
    [link] [comments]

    Glass Canon Fallout 3

    Posted: 07 May 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    Hey fellas, I need some help with my next character build in fallout 3, and instead of crunching the numbers myself, I thought I'd turn to the nice people on the fallout subreddit. I'll keep it short, I want to create the ultimate critical hit character this side of the wasteland, ignoring all other stats and harnessing the secret art that is landing critical hits. I'm guessing I'll need to max out sneak and just pile on the crit perks, but I'm looking to max out the stat mathematically. If anyone has any tips or pointers I would so happily except the info.

    submitted by /u/bellisor234
    [link] [comments]

    Now I’m not saying they’re Vault-Tec, but..

    Posted: 07 May 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    So I'm watching TV and hear about a company that is creating, guess what? Underground shelters for the end of the world!

    Here's hoping they haven't got any shady plans for the inhabitants…

    Here's a link to their site:

    https://www.terravivos.com

    submitted by /u/grayestorm
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the west coast so much stronger than the east coast?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    The Fallout series has explored both the west coast states and east coast states of the wasteland and it's pretty clear that the west coast is stronger with the NCR than anything on the east coast right now (that we know of).

    California would likely have been the most targeted state, being the largest states and one of the most powerful economies in the world. We know that Vegas had 77 nukes dedicated to it as well. So we can assume other cities on the west coast probably got targeted as bad or worse.

    East coast cities would likely also have taken similar hits. But we know that Boston was hit by only one high yield nuclear weapon. But Boston still isn't organized, the only force with both the raw power and desire to rule the Commonwealth is the Brotherhood of Steel, a foreign army to the Commonwealth that appears to have only gotten itself fully organized sometime between Fallout 3 and Fallout 4.

    Going further, the west also has Caesar's Legion and Robert House. Both factions of respectable strength with the ability to resist the NCR. Since we don't know the official outcome of New Vegas it's possible that the NCR is forced to coexist with one of these factions.

    How did the east never really recover where the West is making a lot of progress? Why isn't there really a strong eastern faction?

    submitted by /u/Spartanwildcats2018
    [link] [comments]

    Talking head of our favorite nightkin grandma, Lily!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Settlements in the next installments should have mutiny’s if happiness gets too low

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Happiness in fallout 4 is meaningless and this could give us consequences. Obviously there should be less settlements so it's manageable or have you spend caps to make the settlers happy. But if you do get overthrown it'd be cool if that settlement went to war with your other settlements. I don't mean a pop up saying your settlement is under attack. A courier could give you a declaration and you could try to resolve it peacefully or by force. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/jakeeighties
    [link] [comments]

    How to find a surgeon after "dealing" with Doc Crocker

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    I just need help to reconstruct my face in Fallout 4. I'm on ps4 by the way if that helps.

    submitted by /u/carter24004
    [link] [comments]

    Finding dog meat after fort Hagen

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    So I left and fast traveled to fort hagen to fight Kellogg after I gave dog meat the cigar to save time. When I completed the quest though dog meat is no where to be found. Does anyone know where he could be, by the way I'm on PS4 so I don't have access to many mods or console commands.

    submitted by /u/DyingObscurity
    [link] [comments]

    Deathclaw Sanctuary-Fallout 3

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Does anyone know where the deathclaw sanctuary is relative to any major plot location? I've been looking through the Capital Wasteland and just can't find it.

    submitted by /u/Life_Cleric
    [link] [comments]

    [Fallout 1] Do small guns and ballistic weapons in general fall off later in the game?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    I was doing a playthrough of the first game and finished up the water chip business,now I have to deal with the Brotherhood and I guess clean up the side stuff before attacking the Master.

    But it seems there is a lot more combat ahead and all I have is a combat shotgun that isn't even fully effective because I went with ST 4 and assumed that a power armor to make up for my lack of strength would be easy to get like the Enclave power armor in Fallout 2.

    The combat shotgun,naturally,seems not to have much effect on deathclaws or any humans wearing combat armor or higher.

    I mentioned this to my friend and they suggested that small guns fall off strongly and I should switch to energy weapons.

    Is that true and if it is,where can I find some loot to get started and should I start dumping every point into energy weapons?

    My current build: https://imgur.com/a/dLOpJDn

    submitted by /u/nerankori
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 crashes/freezing [Xbox one]

    Posted: 07 May 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    I don't remember fallout 4 having so many crashes and freezing so much, it happens every 2-3 hours. Any idea why it would be happening at this much?

    submitted by /u/be-like-JayDee
    [link] [comments]

    Is my confession ethical?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    Hello, I go by the name Goat and on my first play through of the game I joined the Minutemen because it was morally correct. In the end I gained all settlements and freed Nuka World because I wanted to make the Commonwealth a better place. Anyways back to the confession but before I tell please promise me that you will place yourself in my shoes and don't be so judgmental. Well here it goes.... I killed Danse without hesitation. If was early on in the game but not that early, I had a Power suit that I really liked but I couldn't find any fusion cores so the only way I could get my hands on to one was by killing. This ultimately lead my game to having only the Minutemen and Railroad alive but I regret my action. Although the Brotherhood can get ruthless I don't think taking down their ship along with every soldier and kid aboard was a morally correct decision. I am so sorry

    submitted by /u/GoatSim13
    [link] [comments]

    How do i make a bloodied build?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    Im just coming back to fallout with the release of wastelanders. I want to set up a heavy bloodied+nerd rage build. But... im not sure on all the perks. Normal perks, armor perks, and major weapon perks. I just need some info on the set up.

    submitted by /u/LardusReTardus
    [link] [comments]

    Hubologist wont return to camp

    Posted: 07 May 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    I finished the quest where you spin them on the space ship. However, they wont go back to the camp so I can get to ASH8 from the zeta chair. In fact, when I look at the diner, the terminal is missing and so is the chair.

    Bugged beyond repair?

    submitted by /u/JSartrean
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment