• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 7, 2020

    Fallout Lore | Fallout 76 lore vs other Fallout games

    Fallout Lore | Fallout 76 lore vs other Fallout games


    Fallout 76 lore vs other Fallout games

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Are there any major lore discrepancies between Fallout 76 and other Fallout games? I ocassionally read about such things on forums, that some things in Fallout 76 shoudn't exist etc.

    submitted by /u/Vendor_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I start reading up on the lore?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask

    submitted by /u/WhatheProtagonist
    [link] [comments]

    Why are there prop planes in the Mojave and jet planes in the commonwealth?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    So after visiting the ncr base and seeing a crashed plane surrounded by radscorpions i wondered why it was regionally

    submitted by /u/thesupremeone17
    [link] [comments]

    Do Super Mutants have genders?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    They are all very masculine, and they call each other brother, but are they even male still? Are super Mutants just walking around like giant, murdering, Ken dolls?

    submitted by /u/Candy_Cannibal
    [link] [comments]

    Is Nick Valentine the CPG Murderer

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    Everyone remembers when you gain the first affinity talk with nick valentine. Well while I was doing this talk on my like 6th play through of the game something just clicked in my head. Nick says he's a prototype okay? And he arrived in the commonwealth a little after the CPG massacre. And he's pretty damn beat up by the looks of it. Nick also has his memory conveniently wiped which isn't abnormal since he's a scrapped synth. Well I thought maybe someone could give me some insight as to what they think of this cause I haven't see. Anything relating to this topic yet and I just wanna learn all I can. Plus nick valentine is pretty damn smart, I'd say smarter then the gen 3 synths which's ere said to be the smartest and strongest.

    submitted by /u/Vogdopi
    [link] [comments]

    Is it said how heavy a pip-boy is irl?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Best fallout lore channels?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    I like listening to YouTube lore channels to take me off to sleep. Shoddycast's is alright, I like their Skyrim playlist better tho (have exhausted that)

    I'm most in to New Vegas lore, and the connection between Elijah and their DLCs. FO3 and/or 4 channels are also welcome!

    submitted by /u/aSpanks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment