• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 7, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | NCR Ranger I drew

    Fallout: New Vegas | NCR Ranger I drew


    NCR Ranger I drew

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    All the time

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Mojave can be a little cold at night so you gotta get yourself some firewood (first time playing FNV and this is what I did after learning you can drag corpses around lmao)

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Favorite weapon and why?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Mine's probably the All-American. I like how it can perform multiple functions decently and the versatility and availability of the ammo. The only other weapon I'll really carry around if I've got it, is a designated sniper for one shot kills at a long distance.

    submitted by /u/Hansel21553
    [link] [comments]

    Everytime I start an "evil guy" character, I always pick the scariest of names.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    I’m starting to get it

    Posted: 07 May 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    So I saw Jon wearing this jacket and couldn't help myself

    Posted: 07 May 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    Can’t concentrate when LEGION ASSASSINS ARE RUINING MY SNIPING MOMENT!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Hey, you can't be in here!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    I drew a profile icon of Boone, hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Fallout New Vegas The Ultimate Build

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Have you noticed how all of the companions have had something tragic happen to them?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Boone- Yeah...

    Raul- Family killed, sister killed, sister look alike killed

    Veronica- lost her parents and potentially has new group killed

    Arcade- lost his dad

    Rex- brain degradation

    ED-E- his LR counterpart lost his father figure (maybe)

    Cass- lost her caravan and father's business to wannabe monopolies

    Lily- abducted by master and schizophrenia

    submitted by /u/UvUwhatsthis
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the lore on relationships in BoS/NCR?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Been going through lore videos as I study for finals and plan to replay after exams. This question came up in my head. Obviously, people get married and have kids or whatever, we have private morales as an example that people do get married. However, in the quest with the radio tower, they mention young soldiers sneaking off for trysts in the tower, suggesting that relationships may be taboo. What is the lore on this? Both are military outfits so they must have some rules on romantic relationships (as we do today) but they must be permitted on some form as children act as recruits.

    Any thoughts are appreciated!

    submitted by /u/rain6304
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help with Possible ENB Issue

    Posted: 07 May 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    My phone glitches out and thought I was listening to fnv music but could you guys imagine lotr music with fnv. It would be the holy grail

    Posted: 07 May 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Brother, say me, is your faith in limitless amount of mods is strong?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    Hardcore mode- First time player. Mods or no?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    I've played FNV a million times, one of my favourite games of all time, and in all these playthroughs I have never played the game in hardcore. I am considering doing a hardcore playthrough now.

    Normally, I play default FNV with Project Nevada (minus rebalance) and now I am unsure if I should play FNV hardcore on its own, or if I should use PN, with rebalance, or if I should use JSawyer Ultimate, which I have never played but I have heard good things about it.

    Considering I am a first time Hardcore player, would you recommend default, PN, or JSawyer Ultimate?

    submitted by /u/Sivboi
    [link] [comments]

    English

    Posted: 07 May 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    I decided to come back to NV after long time and all DLC stuff was in English, not Polish. Help???

    submitted by /u/bruZawen
    [link] [comments]

    Quest bugged at JUST the right moment

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    And thus Grunk the slayer of profligates and bringer of retribution the same one who murdered president Kimball has manage to put an end to the NCR

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment