• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | We are everywhere!

    Fallout: New Vegas | We are everywhere!


    We are everywhere!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    Watching over the Zion Valley from the Red Gate

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    Billy, we don't want slavery

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    ...so I just started blastin

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Nothin’ to see here fellas...

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    I didn’t know she could break in

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Stand Name: [BIG IRON] Stand Master: Courier

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Come fly with me let's fly let's fly away...

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    ED-E, Boone, and I bout to go assault the fort and blow Caesar up

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Gear used in making the soundtrack

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    -Live string quartet (based on an interview)

    -Hardware synths (based on an interview)

    -Projectsam Symphobia (based on brass effects used in "Subterranean Meltdown")

    -Tonehammer/Soundiron Apocalypse Percussion and Little Epic Percussion (based on the percussion on "Wasteland Justice" and info from Soundiron/Tonehammer)

    -Ethno World (from a picture of his studio during FNV soundtrack)

    -Spectrasonics Omnisphere (textures like Radiophonic Fleet in "Primm And Proper")

    -Native Instruments Reaktor (Steampipe is used throughout)

    -Native Instruments Absynth (textures, not 100% confirmed, will check again)

    submitted by /u/86l42280036l8346
    [link] [comments]

    Rules of Caravan

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Was looking at my deck of cards from my Fallout New Vegas: Collector's Edition and found the instructions on how to play this ridiculously complicated game!

    Building A Deck:

    Caravan decks consist of at least 30 cards from one or more traditional playing card sets. The deck may have any number of cards of any type that suits a player's strategy, although it cannot have duplicate cards from the same set. For example, a King of Spades from Set A and a King of Spades from the Set B deck is acceptable, but more than one King of Spades from Set A would be illegal.

    Rules:

    Caravan is played with two players building three opposing piles (or "caravans") of numbered cards. The goal is to outbid your opponent's caravan with the highest value of numbered cards without being too light (under 21) or overburdened (over 26).

    The game begins with each player taking eight cards from their deck and placing either one numerical card or ace on each caravan. Players may not discard during this initial round.

    Once both players have started their three caravans, each player may do one of the following on their turn: 1. Play one card and draw a new card from his or her deck to their hand; 2. Discard one card from their hand and draw a new card from his or her deck; or 3. Disband one of their three caravans by removing all cards from that pile.

    Caravans have a direction, either ascending or descending numerically, and a suit. The suit is determined with the first card placed on a caravan, the direction by the second. All subsequent cards must continue the numerical direction or match the suit of the previous card. Cards of the same numerical value cannot be played in sequence, regardless of suit. Face cards can be attached to numeric cards in any caravan and will affect them in various ways.

    Card Values:

    JOKER - Played against Ace, 2-10. Effects change based on whether it is an ace or numbered card (see below). Multiple jokers may be played on the same card.

    ACE - Value of 1. Jokers played on aces remove all other non-face cards of the ace's suit from the table. E.g. a joker played on an Ace of Spades removes all spades (except face cards and that card, specifically) from the table.

    2-10 - Listed value. Jokers played on these cards remove all other cards of this value from the table. E.g. a joker played on a 4 of hearts removes all 4's (other than that card, specifically) from the table.

    JACK - Played against Ace, 2-10. Removes that card, along with any face cards attached to it.

    QUEEN - Played against Ace, 2-10. Reverses the current direction of the hand, changes the current suit of the hand. Multiple queens may be played on the same card.

    KING - Played against Ace, 2-10. Adds the value of that card again. E.g. a king played on a 9 adds 9 to that hand. Multiple kings may be played on the same card for multiplicative effects. E.g. 4 + king = 8, 4 + 2 kings = 16.

    Winning:

    A player's caravan is considered sold when the value of its cards is over 20 and under 27. The other player may still outbid by increasing the value of their opposing pile while still staying within the 21-26 range. When each of the three competing caravans has sold, the game is over. In the event that one of the three caravan values are tied between players, the game continues until all three caravans have sold. The player with two or more sales wins the pot.

    Hopes this clears everyone of their Caravan Questions and needs!

    submitted by /u/TheOneMrBear
    [link] [comments]

    What the fuck was Lonesome Road?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    I swear Ulysses talked so poetically or whatever. I have no idea what he was talking about for half of the time, and then the other half of the time I was getting blown up by satchel charges and reloading my quicksave from 5 seconds earlier. Easily my least favorite of the dlcs.

    submitted by /u/TheSandwichMeat
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    I start to play it two days ago and I feel like I am lost.

    I was good with Powder Gangsters, I did lot of quest for 'em but somehow they say to me they are not with me anymore.

    NCR hates me because I worked with Powders

    I hate Legion myself so I killed a lot of 'em

    There is literally no one likes me. I will restart everything but I think my main problem was not choosing a good side or characteristics when I started the game.

    What are the factions in game, how can I support 'em and how can I choose a path in game?

    submitted by /u/608th
    [link] [comments]

    Big Iron on my hip

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    I want to do an evil run of New Vegas, but I can't convince myself to join the Legion. I just hate them so much.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    The Inheritance (MOD BUG)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    So guess this might be the wrong place to put it, but hopefully someone else has had the issue and fixed it. I'm currently going through the Someguyseries (excellent by the way) and having an issue with The Inheritance mod.

    Namely there's a quest called "Think of the Children" and I can't get it to start. Normally a courier adds it via message, but they won't spawn after several days waiting. I try spawning Esther (the NPC who starts the quest after them) and the commands work, but she has no model in game and it directs me to an empty space in Novac

    I've tried using commands to initiate the quest, which works, but Esther won't spawn in this case which really means it doesn't work for what I have here

    Anyone else had this issue, know a fix, or have other advice for fixing it? I'm very deep in the game and don't know if I could start it all over again

    submitted by /u/Ghostiewiththemostie
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me, I have modded Fallout NV with I 4 anti crash mods and It still crashes once a day. This is my load order, can you help me?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    Look at Caesar's "shoes"

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    He's wearing socks the great and mighty Caesar isn't wearing a soldiers boots or Roman sandles he's wearing socks black and red socks

    submitted by /u/Mr_brib
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want Mr House’s name to appear in Fallout76 Wastelanders?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    I know, I know. This is the subreddit for Fallout: New Vegas, not 76, but it's a genuine question because Mr House was around before the war, so here's my idea for what could happen. An NPC from the Mojave has made their way all the way to Appalachia (I haven't thought of why yet) and you talk to them, but while in conversation you could've asked them something like "We're all planning to rebuild Appalachia" but a lot better than how I said it, and the NPC says something like "Oh, yeah! Like how Mr House is planning on making New Vegas" (while writing this down i realise how simple the lines are lmao) and then you'd be like "What?" and then the NPC would be like "Oh, nevermind"

    it feels dumb writing this all down, and no, i don't want the exact lines i said to be in wastelanders, i wanted more detailed or more creative ones, i was just quickly writing what could happen haha. i definitely hope this does happen, but everytime i wish for something to happen the opposite usually happens but a girl can dream, right? i also hope this doesn't go against the "All posts must be directly related to FNV" because it kind of does lmao

    submitted by /u/oprahwindfury06
    [link] [comments]

    An NCR lady with a mustache?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    This is my first ever playthrough of FNV, and I chose Wild Wasteland perk at the beginning. As I was walking offroad from Nipton to Novac, I came across three NCR troopers, and one of them was a lady with a mustache, and she was the only one I could open a dialogue with, though all I could say was "goodbye". I googled the incident, but the only results I got were "how do I remove the 5 o'clock shadow from female characters?". My question is if this is part of the wild wasteland perk, or if it's just a game bug? For what it's worth, I've also installed Dall's better faces and Mikoto's beauty pack mods.

    submitted by /u/butt-monkey2011
    [link] [comments]

    (mild spoilers I guess) Is there a mod or something that'll make the Courier Duster more form fitting on females instead of that big bulky look?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Side & Unmarked Quests

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    What are some fun side/unmarked quests? Or ones that most people don't know?

    submitted by /u/shiniamijg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment