• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    Fallout 3 | XBox One S Compatibility?

    Fallout 3 | XBox One S Compatibility?


    XBox One S Compatibility?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    Hi r/fo3, Wanted to see if I could get your help to answer a question that I cannot seem to figure out for myself. If I buy the 'all digital' XBox One S, will I be able to play Fallout 3 on it? The XBox site seems to show all the DLC available - but not the base game. Other places, this subreddit included, seem to discuss the game's performance and appearance on the XBox One - but I can't figure out if the folks making those comments have gone through a digital download or are playing from a disc. Same question for the PS4, if someone could help with that as well. Conflicting info everywhere! If this question has been asked and answered a million times already, I apologize.

    Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me out here!

    submitted by /u/Highway9
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment