• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 26, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | NCR Ranger from ‘Fallout: Wasteland Warfare’

    Fallout: New Vegas | NCR Ranger from ‘Fallout: Wasteland Warfare’


    NCR Ranger from ‘Fallout: Wasteland Warfare’

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    High School Debate Class Be Like:

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    I really hope this hasn't been done yet

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    The most badass motherfucker in the wasteland.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    No i'm not sorry

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Kim Jong Un’s doctor walking out of the operating room

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Just noticed this thumbprint and this is my fourth play though.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Does anyone else have a thing where every single playthrough you start just turns into an ncr playthrough?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    I'd like to do a legion playthrough but i can't help myself

    submitted by /u/Gaiden_95
    [link] [comments]

    When my brain in OWB says that making him watch television is inhumane...

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    yEarS of PrEpeRatIon

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    So I came across that trader 3 times so far. Once beside the chack with the cleaver called chopper with his full caravan then they got attacked by legion and he was the only survivor but had a crippled leg. 2 I saw him in novac still alone with a broken leg and 3 I saw him near new vegas so idk

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Pure fear.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Console graphic settings on pc

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Does anybody know what the console settings for new Vegas are so I could apply them to my pc, hopefully it won't be to heavy on my performance.

    submitted by /u/nann3887
    [link] [comments]

    Destroy or ally with BoS?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    I just finished the "Still In The Dark" questline, still getting around to Veronica's, and they seem noble and all but I strongly disagree with their logical interpretation of everything. The only reason i'm helping them is i'm going i'll have their support like I have the Boomers' help for the battle of Hoover Dam. I gave myself some options by pickpocketing some of the leaders (veteran players know what i'm talking about) so I can destroy the Brotherhood any time I want.

    BLUF: What are the pros and cons of either option?

    Edit: I'm going for an independent NV playthrough

    submitted by /u/ArsonArrow
    [link] [comments]

    So aperently you can bring rangers to the Sierra madre ��

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    Father Elijah's mask of sanity slips

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    Goodsprings [PC]

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    My Mod Organizer Won't Work With Me

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    So I've decided that after some time away from my modded playthrough of Fallout NV I would hop back in and enjoy some playtime. I also decided I would download some more fun mods to play since I've been watching quite of few. However, every time I go to download a mod it tells me that I don't have a handler set for that game. When going through for the nxmhandler, I do have a Fallout NV handle set. I then set an other to see if that would help. I now know that it reads the downloads of mods as for a "newvegas" and not "FalloutNV". It reads those as two different games. I haven't found any way to fix or change this around, nor have a found a way to change it to "newvegas" instead of Fallout NV. Furthermore, I now need to reinstall a mod for a new master file, as my game cannot open when that mod is active. I use Mod Organizer 2 and I don't want to have to download another mod manager and redownload all mods. So I decided to come here for help. Thank you for your time

    -Ps-

    This is a copied post of mine from the main Fallout reddit page. I just am looking for help in any place I can

    submitted by /u/Clock_work_Heart
    [link] [comments]

    Veronica is full of surprises and this is why I love her, I was tryna have my lebowski moment but she’s a legionary at heart

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    Where would Caesar’s Legion be on the Political Compass?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    I am making a political compass with all the Fallout factions and I want to know where they would be on it.

    submitted by /u/Matthesal
    [link] [comments]

    Almost makes me wish for a nuclear winter.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    The meeting the scientists quest is great

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment