• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 16, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Is this a glitch or...

    Fallout 3 | Is this a glitch or...


    Is this a glitch or...

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    The enemies charged through this locked door in the "Stealing Independence" quest — does this happen in the vanilla game?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    I have been insulted by the NV Community for a month now for liking fallout 3 and it's starting to take a toll on me.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Hi. Recently I got MATN's "Fallout 3 is better than you thinj" Video recommended to me, so I decided to check it out and watch it in one pull (too much time in the quarantine.) And I liked the video, and agreed with the points made in it, so I decided to make a comment on his video; basically I said that I agreed with his points, and Gave a few more.

    Now this is the most important bit. I also mentioned liking 3 as much as New Vegas. Basically, after posting the comment, I started getting rammed with many hate replies in it. Basically I've been being called a retard, an imbecile, ignorant, troglodite etc.

    At first I really tried to not mind, then I started getting infuriating but now seeing each notification appear with another essay full of hate I just feel like my day is just being ruined over and over again. Lately I've been feeling very down about it and I'm still getting replies, and I feel powerless to do something. I don't want to delete the comment either; it'd just prove their points over how stupid I am and basically let them win. I decided I would deactivate notifications for replies but it didn't work so I'm feeling even worse now.

    Plus it doesn't help that since the last summer I've had some issues (I got a bit better) but these issues come because of the moments where I'm left with myself and when I isolate, and I feel like I'm falling into the spiral again; not wanting to do anything and generally not giving a shit about everything and feeling down in general.

    Please help. What can I do about it. I desperately need a piece of advise because this is hurting me and just "giving buffout" To some thought I've had about myself and my life for a long while. This has also disencouraged me to play fallout in general so I've tried to go into other fields like gran turismo or silent Hill or demonophobia (weird indie game) but this still doesn't help much.

    submitted by /u/NarcisistDoggo
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 Mod Recommendations

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    Right off the Bat, I'm looking for mods that make the game harder, and combat better. I'd also like realistic weapons. To give you an idea of what I like, I made this mod for Fallout 4: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5195

    As a Disclamer, I am one of the older Fallout fans who started with 1 and 2. I didn't like 3. I thought the weapons were terrible, the combat was clunky, they went WAY overboard with the 50's theme, the difficulty was geared way too much toward the casual player, etc. I think New Vegas was a good step in the right direction, and enjoyed it a lot more. I still had to mod the hell out of it to make it a really good experience.

    Anyway, many, many years have passed and I'm sure there are a wealth of mods out. I COULD mod a lot myself, but I just don't have the energy for it.... So Id like a difficulty mod, combat enhancement mod, weapons mod, Armor system like New Vegas DT system (if it exists) and mods that add new areas like A World of Pain for New Vegas. Also, whatever is the best mod to enhance how NPCs look, and enhance textues on buildings.

    I can just browse myself on the Nexus I know, but there area TON of mods out, so if anyone who has the experience is willing to share, I'd appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/Cruor34
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment