• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 16, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Courier: *enters Freeside* Kings Member:

    Fallout: New Vegas | Courier: *enters Freeside* Kings Member:


    Courier: *enters Freeside* Kings Member:

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    I love the first objective of OWB

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    I came out of Dead Money with the most important treasure of all: twinsies dresses for me and the girlfriend

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Some madman is porting New Vegas into Morrowind

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    My beauty is unrivaled.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    i love that you can do philippe like this

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    i love that you can do philippe like this

    you can literally send this guy in a mental breakdown in another room reflecting on his life while staring at the wall — he will give you his recipe bro THE CULMINATION OF HIS CAREER because you broke him emotionally lil big toe looking ben shapiro sounding ass

    https://preview.redd.it/s1gbvm3sk7t41.jpg?width=340&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=811bd02237ad1ff820543f32faa24de46037e3e0

    submitted by /u/12a763ba5
    [link] [comments]

    watching the sunset

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    I hung this up in my room.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    Just hit level 50 with 67 hours. First time I've ever gotten max level out of countless playthroughs.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    Alright annd........ YOU IDIOT!!!!???

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Ever experience this?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Mods for a new run?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Any mods you guys suggest? I'm looking to try again soon and I wanted to see if there's any way to make the game new or interesting.

    I'm also looking for a build that doesn't require much to make, unlike my crit build that took forever to complete. (Waiting for Ulysses Duster was a pain, same for Lucky Shades)

    submitted by /u/SableyeFan
    [link] [comments]

    How far can one do NCR quests while doing House run without hampering anything ??

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    Doing House run and want to get as many quest rewards as possible.

    submitted by /u/Sadman_Pranto
    [link] [comments]

    Stuff like this is why I love this gane so much... in jimmys well there is a skeleton who we can assume is jimmy and there is also a mole rat who appears to have eaten him its stuff like this that make the game world seem so lived in the danger dosent only apply to you and I think thats cool

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Need help with King's Gambit.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    I need to find Colonel Moore but she's not in her office, some researching later I found that Ambassador Crocker and Colonel Moore are completely removed from the game if you fail Don't Tread the Bear. I was able to get Ambassador Crocker back with console but I still can't get Colonel Moore from console. Help :(

    submitted by /u/ItsTanookiShyGuy101
    [link] [comments]

    New Vegas is up for Game of the Decade against Dark Souls 3, and the match is close. Let's go vote!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    dead money: can console command save my game?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    hi, him kinda stuck at the tampico theater during my good guy walktrough and dean dont stop attacking me once i reach him after a few research my problem seem that i have use speech check (like anyone craving xp) on him during our first meeting. can console command undo my bad choice or do i have to restart the dlc form scrap?

    submitted by /u/13greed47
    [link] [comments]

    Wow that is horrifying

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Can someone teach me how to play caravan

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    How do you Add and Activate Mods that has their Separate Folder(like Meshed,Sound and Textures Folders) Manually?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    Can't complete the game

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    I was doing a NCR playthrough, I did everything except going to the Second Battle at Hoover Dam. I decided to fuck them in the ass and go for Yes Man out of nowhere to see what would happen. After I upgraded the Securitrons, Yes Man doesn't give me any more quests.

    submitted by /u/Ckaiqos
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone "notice" that hardest thing to kill in this game?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Man i love this game. Every time i play, i learn or notice something new.

    I was doing the classic "genocide" run recently, kept grinding and getting ready to fullfill my mission. Completed DLCs, found my ideal gear, reached level 50.

    Here we go. It was Primm's turn, massacred every human and when the time of leaving came i went to Primm Slim to say goodbye, clicked the left mouse button accidentally, hit a critical, finished the thing what i started and guess what...

    IT TOOK MAYBE THREE TIMES LONGER THAN KILLING GIANT ROBO SCORPION!!! That s.o.b was the toughest thing i have ever faced.

    The wiki says he has 3750 hp at lvl 50...

    Sorry about the cocky title. I've just checked this sub and found out that nobody ever talked about this. Im glad to be first one.

    submitted by /u/Quebuabe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment