• Breaking News

    Friday, April 10, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Does anybody else find Dr. Li annoying?

    Fallout 3 | Does anybody else find Dr. Li annoying?


    Does anybody else find Dr. Li annoying?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    Why does she talk like that?

    She starts every sentence in a very calm voice, and ends them angry, and almost shouting

    It's ridiculous AF, how mental this b**** is

    submitted by /u/squeak_treatment
    [link] [comments]

    Help me plan a story!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    more detail about it on /r/VaultTecDiscord (sort by new)
    But this is where you can go to help me plan, create, and design a Fallout themed Role-Play server on Discord!!

    submitted by /u/lord_bong_water
    [link] [comments]

    Help me!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    I've been playing fo3 completely out of order. I went straight to Megaton and then to the Super Duper Mart. I then went to Big Town and Arefu before exploring the southern half of the map (Fort Independence, Tenpenny Tower, etc). I then went through the tunnels to the GNR building but I must have gotten lost because I ended up on the other side of the school. After that I went to Rivet City where I finished the artificial man quest. I also accidentally pissed off the people at Paradise and I ended up killing all of them. I'm not quite sure where to go next with the main quest so I'm hoping I didn't completely break it. I'm also wondering if it's still possible to get the plasma rifle from the guard after the quest is finished. Any advice would be great. Oh, and I somehow got into the Citadel already. I climbed over a rubble pile by the east wall and fell under the map. So now I've got power armor. I just hope I can still finish the game without restarting.

    submitted by /u/yumbatsoup
    [link] [comments]

    This cabbages brain boi needs help

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    Hey there, I have been trying to get fo3 to work for a while but i dont know anything about computers and files and all that jazz. So I'm needing help, but not just like a link or something. I mean like talking in discord or something and getting step by step hell for all of my cabbage brain needs. Thanks, some teen in kansas.

    submitted by /u/justakansaskid047
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment