• Breaking News

    Monday, March 23, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Not many people on the plane, plenty of room

    Fallout: New Vegas | Not many people on the plane, plenty of room


    Not many people on the plane, plenty of room

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Couriers! Take ALL necessary precautions to practice social distancing from Powder Gangers, Vipers, Scorpions, Jackals, and Fiends. Stay safe and happy trails!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Fallout Redemption 2

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Minigunner

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    You know you're bored during quarantine when you decide to replay Dead Money

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Super Nice

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Unarmed Build Very Hard

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    I'm currently playing TTW and I'm curious if it would be possible to play a completely unarmed build, on very hard with no armor. I was thinking that maybe I would boost myself to level 5 or 10, maybe higher, but try to play the whole game with no armor, just a vault suit or something. And if this was feasible, what kind of perks should I take? Also what tag skills would be best besides unarmed, melee, and sneak?

    submitted by /u/Silver-Candidate
    [link] [comments]

    Legend has it that the minigun is still flying to this day

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Windows 10 game won't load (Attempted fixes and specs listed)-Steam

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Things I've tried 1. NVSE (anti crash) 2. Running in Compatibility mode 3. New d3d9.dll

    As soon i hit launch it shows the first screen and immediatly crashes. Fallout 3/4 will load fine, as well as Elderscrolls 3-5. Specs: MSI GE63 Raider RGB 9SE I7-9750 32GB of ram RTX-2060

    submitted by /u/Sergeant_Gross
    [link] [comments]

    My man just wanted to gamble. Poor innocent dude

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    For those who play fallout 3 and new Vegas on ps3, is it common for the game to freeze

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Genuinely pissed at Bethesda’s inability to develop a working game engine

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    I am genuinely at a loss. After following guides and after doing everything right, my FNV just ends up shutting itself. All I want to do is run an ENB and 11 mods, yet Bethesda can't seem to develop a working engine to save their life. Is this New Vegas or is this 76??

    So I install mods. Use mod organizer, NVSE and LOOT already installed. I install NVAC and NVSR, and the 4GB patcher.

    I install my ENB and mods. Boot up just fine. Sweet, load game and all. About 15 minutes later, hard crash. Have to shut down my PC to close new Vegas.

    Okay. At this point I'm sick and tired of fiddling so I'll just roll with it. Manage to reduce crashes, go through Nipton and all. Make it to freeside. Help the Kings. Get into the strip.

    Oh dear god. The Ultra-Luxe is fading through the fountain, Gomorrah is fading through the Tops sign. Looking at it for 30 seconds causes a hard crash.

    Ultra-Luxe's bathhouse textures don't load completely and show water under the edge.

    Stop playing for a few days because I'm just not in the mood. Boot the game up again today, and it starts stuttering harder than I do.

    Fiddle with graphics. Nothing. Reinstall NVSR. Nothing. Full screen off? Good luck getting the game to fit on your screen, borderless window doesn't exist. Turn off Vsync. Doesn't work. Turn off Vsync in Nvidia Control Panel. Doesn't work. Reboot PC. Doesn't work.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    SPECS: i7 8700k GTX 1070 16GB RAM

    Using Rudy ENB

    Mod List (IN ORDER THAT WILL BE LOADED): NVAC, Enhanced Blood, Colorful Stars, Nevada Skies, Mojave Sandy Desert, Essential Visual Enhancements, JIP LN NVSE, Ojo Bueno's TX pack, Hitman's 1st person weapon overhaul, NMC's TX Pack 1 of 3, Book of Steel, NMC's TX pack 2 of 3, NMC's TX pack 3 of 3, Real Recoil, B42 Weapon Inertia, Pip-Boy Readdius.

    Please and thank you. I am at my wit's end.

    submitted by /u/LaneThePlane
    [link] [comments]

    Build suggestions

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Replaying for the 6th time and I've run out of builds. Please suggest something fun, thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/WeirdFishes69
    [link] [comments]

    Has the character of Caesar done more harm or good in terms of turning people into assholes?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    So I was wandering along Youtube and I saw this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyeTaXv6o4Y

    It's just a video with lots of Eddie's dialogue options. I went into the comments section and as you might expect there is the usual, wow, I sat down with Caesar and what an intelligent guy. Maybe all this slavery and genocide is actually worth thinking about. He says he knows this guy Hegel, so I guess he must be this great philosopher or whatever. Maybe he's a guy worth listening to.

    Today was the first day I kind of stepped back and looked at the true volume of these takes. You know that J Sawyer blogpost that gets around, the one where he explains the Legion being so self-evidently hateful was not intended to be sympathetic but realistic?

    There is a thought here I feel like I can best describe by drawing attention to another form of media that experienced this phenomenon: American History X. Edward Norton, in that movie, is a Nazi who goes on a lot of racist rants, and is kind of muscly, and for a good while goes around curbstomping people both because they rob his house and also because he's a Nazi.

    The thing is Nazis really like this movie and his character, prior to having the racism stripped out of him by his experience in prison, has often been accused, even by people once personally close to me, as 'having a point.' He kind of falls into that trap where, in attempting to depict various hateful rationalizations and modes of thinking, the artists indirectly created a new activator for that kind of hatred in other people who had not been exposed to those ideas or ever received any kind of inoculation against them, and an object of admiration and self-identification for those who already possessed that same hatred.

    I feel like the Caesar convo was probably a key turning point in how people saw the Legion, because that's kind of the point of it, is to flesh them out a bit, but in retrospect it almost seems to have done it's job much too well, or also not finished the job obviously enough, or... something. I just can't shake the idea that this, this is the bit in particular, and Caesar in general is where all these Legion hottakes that sprout up every month or so tend to come from. And as a result I have to wonder: Fallout, or at least this Fallout, is a pretty applicable political game. How many times has something like this been brought up at family dinner by little Timmy whenever, like, the topic of multiculturalism or the merits of democracy or ' ' ' ' ' ' h i s t o r y ' ' ' ' ' has been brought up?

    Well maybe a few. And, maybe therein lies the purpose of this thread, it seems like the way Caesar was constructed and introduced and his ideas just kind of... left on the table, to sit and fester without ever really being responded to, in any sense, may have been not artistically irresponsible, but let's say artistically optimistic. And that this optimism has led to some questionable results.

    Or, not. I'd like to know what you think about that sort of thing.

    submitted by /u/Kak_room
    [link] [comments]

    I don't think you're doing this right

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Power armor is glitchy today..

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Other than The multiple endings and quest outcomes, whats the motivation to keep doing playthroughs?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    (Title says it all)

    submitted by /u/LuckyOwl456
    [link] [comments]

    Must I kill Caesar...?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    I let Benny escape to Caesar's camp because I wanted to go through some of the Caesar dialogue/quests, and I wanted to kill Benny in the arena (which I vaguely remember from my first playthrough 10 years ago).

    But I incurred Caesar's wrath by killing legionaries after he pardoned me, so now I can walk right into Caesar's fort, but as soon as I approach his tent the high-level legion NPC's identify me as an enemy and turn hostile.

    I can use a stealth-boy and pickpocket Maria from Benny (although it disappears from my inventory when I fast travel away) - but I can't pickpocket Caesar for the chip.

    QUESTION: Does the plot demand that I retrieve the chip by killing Caesar, regardless of what faction I choose? Does the NCR need the chip to complete their aims? I know Yes Man does. Must Caesar be killed so soon?

    submitted by /u/throwawayopiates9876
    [link] [comments]

    Bugs Discussion!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    What bugs have you guys seen? What are some of the funny ones? Here are some of mine;

    White Glove Member going unconcious for no reason

    ED-E shooting through walls giving me the most hilarious cinematic ever

    Cook Cook having his head float in the sky after i collect it

    Clipping out of bounds when a feral ghoul hit me in vault 34

    Having [NCR] dialogue options without being in liked or accepted reputation with them

    As I said, what have you guys found?

    submitted by /u/LuckyOwl456
    [link] [comments]

    Game consistently crashing upon opening a door in Dead Money.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Every time I try and enter the Residential portion of the villa, as soon as I press e my game just crashes. Is there any way to fix this, or am I now stuck because I can't progress through the DLC?

    submitted by /u/coolbananas420
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any point of the Cap Conterfeit Shack?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    It just seems like a waste of a location.

    submitted by /u/RunningFromReal67
    [link] [comments]

    almost unplayable

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    the game has been horribly glitchy recently and I haven't installed any new mods, I'm assuming a uninstall/re-install would fix it but I want confirmation, also if I re-install it would I still keep my save or my mods?

    submitted by /u/orsenakaoreo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment