• Breaking News

    Monday, March 23, 2020

    Fallout 3 | I have a bad feeling about this...

    Fallout 3 | I have a bad feeling about this...


    I have a bad feeling about this...

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Need help with launching fallout 3 on windows 10 :(

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    ive been trying to get fallout 3 to run on my pc and i cant find any fix that works.

    I have the goty edition.

    System specs:

    Ryzen 2600

    Nvidia 1060 6gb

    16 gb ram

    What i tried:

    Games for windows live install/ remover/ fix

    Changing settings with new lines

    Adding multicore fix

    Running administrator mode

    Running compatibility mode on all excutables

    (windows 7, xp service pack 3 and vista service pack 2)

    Here is a video of my problem:

    https://youtu.be/Q3DMaRLNQd8

    I hope you can help me.

    -Halor

    submitted by /u/DahRealHalor
    [link] [comments]

    Fawkes is gone

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    After the part where you activate project purity, I woke up and Fawkes is no where to be seen! I've tried getting a new companion but it says I already have a follower equiped, I need him to mow down 2 deathclaws in a Subway tunnel in the broken steel quest.

    submitted by /u/ennpono
    [link] [comments]

    I require assistance

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Hi I recently just bought a new gaming laptop and I'm trying to play fallout 3 after I downloaded it off steam I would try to start it up, but when I click play the screen disappears and nothing happens

    submitted by /u/oleary88
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod to do Blood Bortherhood early?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    I hate Blood Brotherhood cause it comes AT THE END OF THE GAME. Most of my leveling is before Waters of Life. I would like to be able to collect those mutant blood samples from the beginning and be able to urn them into someone outside the Citadel for th caps and XP. Is there a mod for this?

    submitted by /u/Sansophia
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment