• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 25, 2020

    Fallout 3 | The baby in the Pitt is more realistic looking then Shaun in fallout 4 ...

    Fallout 3 | The baby in the Pitt is more realistic looking then Shaun in fallout 4 ...


    The baby in the Pitt is more realistic looking then Shaun in fallout 4 ...

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Soon as I figured out how to draw in HL: Alyx, I had to put up scribbles...

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    So I was playing wolfenstein new world order

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Why's everything all blurry? WATCH OUT!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    Anyone having trouble playing on Xbox one?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Put over 60 hours in this game over the last few months. Started it up a few minutes ago and my Xbox is telling me the disc is damaged or scratched. I haven't taken it out of the drive in weeks.

    Then if I put it back in it tells me this game isn't backwards compatible.

    Any help?

    Nevermind, went for a run and it's working fine now.

    submitted by /u/Dingoz
    [link] [comments]

    I'm Not Sure If Anyone Has This Information.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how many total enemies you encounter in the Operation Anchorage DLC. Exclusively in regards to the simulation part. All Chinese Soldiers, Dragoons, etc?

    It's to help settle a debate with my brother. He thinks it's only 40 max. But I know that's absolutely ridiculous.

    submitted by /u/Thugnificent-A
    [link] [comments]

    What's the creepiest thing you ever experienced playing fo3

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    I recreated Dickerson Tabernacle Chapel in minecraft

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Ending of Fallout 3 (Just finished last night-first ever Fallout game)

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    So Fallout 3 is my first ever Fallout game. I really have enjoyed playing and exploring-I did tons of side quests and exploration before finally going back to finish the last few quests of the main story. I was really getting into it once I had to explore Vault 87 and then escape from Raven Rock and see the power struggle within the Enclave. But after that, the last quest and ending really fell flat for me. It made no sense why you were trying to stop Colonel Autumn when he wanted to do that same thing your dad did (purify the water to help the wasteland recover) just to set up a final BOS versus Enclave showdown. If the motivations of President Eden and Colonel were switched (Eden wanted to purify water and Colonel wanted to use FEV to kill mutants) the ending would have been soooo much better. I understand they went the other route to give you one final choice between apparent good or evil, but it did not work at all to me. That being said Liberty Prime's march for freedom was amazing.

    submitted by /u/pens668771
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment