• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 25, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | The great Bighorner escape

    Fallout: New Vegas | The great Bighorner escape


    The great Bighorner escape

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    Van Graff Thug

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Thanks to some troubleshooting - and help from this sub - the quarantine has given me the chance to play these for the very first time. Stay safe future wastelanders!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Can't wait to meet Vulpes

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    How good of a computer do I need to play and enjoy this game+mods

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Hiya. I've always been a console person, but recently I've been considering switching to PC. Not just for New Vegas, mind you, but this post is about that. I bought New Vegas ultimate edition when it was on sale on steam ages ago, however it would not launch on my computer. So i'm here to ask how good of a computer do i need to play and enjoy this game along with mods? How much money should I be spend? I was thinking £500, but i wasn't sure if that's too much for a first PC.

    submitted by /u/cairnschaos
    [link] [comments]

    Was looking into an unarmed build after I finished my NCR cowboy build, any ideas for perks, special, and which weapons to get?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    Nostalgia Tripping in the Mojave: Fallout New Vegas, Episode 2

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Started up Vegas again recently after a long hiatus. Meet Courier 6, Johnny Flescher (left, greasy leather dude)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    VATS accuracy lower than it should be?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    I just started an energy weapons character, and I've noticed that while even less than 10 feet away from someone, my hit chance in VATS is often below 20%.

    I meet the skill and strength requirements of the weapons I'm using (Laser Rifle and Q35), and I also have the Commando and Run and Gun perk, yet my accuracy still is much much lower than it should be. Does anyone have any idea why?

    submitted by /u/ChristianMom29
    [link] [comments]

    I think I broke something...

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Help with console commands (spoilers for Heartache by the Number)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    So I first decided to take the peaceful route for Cass's companion quest, collecting evidence on the Crimson Caravan and the Van Graffs. I found one piece of evidence and only need to find one more. But now I've had a change of heart, and I'd frankly just like to kill the whole lot of them. Trouble is I can't, and appear to be 'locked in' on my current path. Is there a way to use console commands to reset part of the quest?

    submitted by /u/WhyYesThisIsFake
    [link] [comments]

    What's your guys' favorite dialogue option/result?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    My favorite is getting yes man to throw General Oliver over the dam, I thiught it was a joke made by people, but then I played a speech 100 character and it was well worth it.

    submitted by /u/LuckyOwl456
    [link] [comments]

    Joshua Graham calls religious hotlines

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Am I the only one that finds everything cool about the boomers?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    This might be random but there are my favorite fallout side faction of all time. They're just a bunch of vault dwellers but with explosives and I love them so much. They're quests were so fun and interesting, especially young hearts, YH is not my favorite quest by them but a very interesting one. They sparked my love for explosions so much and I love them. It was really amazing when you got you see their plane in the battle for the dam. I hope that they make some kind of return.

    submitted by /u/Dresslobster7
    [link] [comments]

    My legion scout fan concept

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Build Help? Shotgun Samurai

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    Looking for a bit of help with perk selection and stat allocation for my new playthrough, looking for any advice really, if there's any potential I've missed out etc.

    Introducing...

    The Shotgun Samurai

    S.P.E.C.I.A.L

    5 6 5 1 8 8 8 

    Tagged

    Guns, Repair & Survival 

    Traits

    Skilled, Built to Destroy 

    Equipment

    Riot Shotgun Hunting Shotgun + / Dinner Bell Katana + 

    Perks

    2. Rapid Reload 4. Comprehension 6. Light Touch 8. Shotgun Surgeon 10. And Stay Back! 12. Travel Light 14. Centre of Mass 16. Weapon Handling 18. Better Criticals 20. Thems Good Eatin' 22. Finesse 24. Super Slam! 26. Tunnel Runner 28. Piercing Strike 30. Ninja 32. Unstoppable Force 34. Slayer 
    submitted by /u/dr_bluthgeld
    [link] [comments]

    Excuse me sir, Could you please tell me if my barrel is clean?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    Anyone gonna tell him?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    The Courier vs Marko.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    During quarantine, I convinced my gf to play fnv (she's only played fallout 4). This is awesome!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    The Dam, Visitors Center on the left. Shot on my Widelux.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    TIL there's a character named Klamath Bob

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    TIL there's a character named Klamath Bob

    I think I've like near 1k hours in New Vegas (since my current play-through is already at 200+ hours and i have not even start lonesome road yet).This is the first time I took notice of the liquor store, which shouldn't be that hard to miss since there's a neon sign outside, and i thought he was added in by the New Vegas Bounties mod ( I'm playing the someguy series for the first time).Boy, the Mojave Wasteland is just a fascinating place, isn't it? You never know what'll happen next.

    https://preview.redd.it/xl3yht2uaoo41.jpg?width=1480&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=daefff9ad272398d71c9a939de0b4194a24d8eea

    submitted by /u/LCMarc
    [link] [comments]

    F**k it, Maximize Everything

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    So after rewatching a lot of old Oxhorn, Caedo Genesis, William Strife videos, along with the new Grohlvana let's play, I was wondering what order of quests would make sense from a lore perspective. And after about that 30 second thought I wanted to know what quests I should do to maximize my xp and I could easily streamline into other quests. An example of this would be when you side with Yes Man and he makes you go out and see other factions in the Mojave to decide if either you want to destroy them or let them be. If we can make a list, and along with an easy list of steps to max out our character, I believe we can make the most efficient 100% run of this game. Add me on Discord @ThyroidDubby (#9652) if you want to help and discuss

    submitted by /u/ThyroidDubby
    [link] [comments]

    DLCs aren't working on my Xbox 360

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    So i installed DLCs for New Vegas on Freestyle 3, I put the files in Hdd1/content/000000000 and I even ran XM360 in case the DLCs were just locked, but it showed that they were unlocked, The whole file has an .xex but when i run that there's an error, I installed the game trough this site: https://downloadgamexbox.com/fallout-new-vegas-ultimate-edition-jtag-rgh/ and it's the ultimate edition, the game runs just fine (DVD1) but the DLCs dont work (DVD2). Any tips?

    submitted by /u/the_v2_experiment
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment