• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 25, 2020

    Fallout | preston if i hear you say that i have to help a settlement again i swear to god ill make the bombing of 2077 look like a fire cracker

    Fallout | preston if i hear you say that i have to help a settlement again i swear to god ill make the bombing of 2077 look like a fire cracker


    preston if i hear you say that i have to help a settlement again i swear to god ill make the bombing of 2077 look like a fire cracker

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    If water prevents radiation damage why does swimming give you rads?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    I'm no expert with nuclear energy or anything but I know reactors are submerged in water to stop the spread of harmful radiation. Maybe it's something to do with fallout that fell in the water? Though that still doesn't make sense to me.

    submitted by /u/SecretlySentient
    [link] [comments]

    Can you still convince the Minutemen to join forces with the Brotherhood and the Railroad if you never become the General?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    I've never liked the idea of being forced to be the leader of the Minutemen. It seems that you can decline Presley's offer to become the General but I've never done it in a play through because I felt that it wouldn't do anything but delay the main quest line. I'm thinking about starting a new play through, but I want to play it as me instead of Nate. I am aware that there is an option to end the game with all of the factions joining forces to defeat the Institute. I would like to know if it's possible to get this ending if you never join the Minutemen?

    I would also like to know if their is a mod that deletes all of Nate's dialogue leaving him "speechless" so that I can play the game as if it was Fallout New Vegas or 3?

    submitted by /u/Dragongod554
    [link] [comments]

    What is the worst fallout dlc and why?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    For me its gotta be nuka world. While the weapons, location and some side quests are interesting, I find the rest of the dlc kinda boring. It focuses on being the most evilest character you can be, and while sometimes I like to be a evil raider, I'm mostly a good character in my playthroughs, and even if I want to do the "good" ending, it kinda makes everything bland there in my eyes

    submitted by /u/nateiscool97
    [link] [comments]

    Awesome new Fallout 4 mod just got released: Fourville

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Mod is here, this looks like a whole DLC!

    (not the mod creater by the way, just think it looks cool)

    submitted by /u/-GeneralDerp-
    [link] [comments]

    Recently picked up the Fallout board game and it's expansion - really fun game and really well made miniatures

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    [https://imgur.com/R5K84QI] (the miniatures), sorry for the not amazing photo quality

    submitted by /u/Veldron
    [link] [comments]

    Everybody who plays Fallout 76, can you tell to the new people starting the game some tips and helpful tricks.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    My tip is if you find a shot gun, that is not legendary, but is high level you are better off selling it or scraping it.

    submitted by /u/I0I_Games
    [link] [comments]

    I beat my first playthrough of Fallout 4 and my god

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    I never thought I would like it because I've been an Elder Scrolls fanboy my whole life but my god I absolutely fucking loved this game. It's not perfect by any means, the AI definitely leaves something to be desired and I get crashes often, but the story and most aspects of gameplay made this game a fucking blast to play. I finished with the Minutemen ending and with that character I plan to beat the DLCs but I want to start another playthrough soon. I'd love to hear some ideas for role playing or suggestions on which faction to follow next, I really really want an excuse to beat the game again lol. Also, should I give New Vegas a try?

    submitted by /u/UncleWaterGoblin
    [link] [comments]

    Fudgemuppet fo4 builds

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    So I dont know how many people ever watched fudgemuppet on yt but in my opinion their builds for fo4 saved the game for me. The builds definitely kept me entertained in the game by making me use weapons and armor I wouldnt think of and they showed me the use of perks I never really used to bother with. All their builds also make you super op at the end of the game and they also give like amazing backstory to all of the builds so I'd give it a try if any of you haven't.

    I'm currently using commando and it's been a lot of fun so far.

    submitted by /u/Thiccccum
    [link] [comments]

    So I built Mama Murphy her damn chair, then this happened.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    Happy the Goodboye of Fallout 4 had settled down and started a family

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Do you think the sole survivor is a synth?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    I want to start playing fallout never played properly before only tiny bits can anyone recommend the best one to go for? I like the idea of old 50s wastelands and looting for currency and things of that sort.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    Enclave bunker power armour FO76 #spoilers

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    When you complete some quests for the Enclave you can go to one bunker and some venders if you glich your self behind the vendors you can see many power armours. My question is can you go to the power armours. I am ok to go there with any means necessary.

    submitted by /u/I0I_Games
    [link] [comments]

    HELP! Maccready affinity stuck at 499

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    His affinity does not go above 499 and hasn't given me any quests.

    submitted by /u/notsoepicidex
    [link] [comments]

    Are mireluks based off of the pokemon kabuto and kabutops?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    I couldn't help but see the resemblance, look at google images of each side by side and there are a lot of common features.

    submitted by /u/Joe-Gatto
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 luxury settlement idea. Need some advice.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    I've decided to limit the amount of settlements I handle to focus on an idea I had to spice up the settlement building. And that's building super settlements that are all decked out with buildings and such that look like wasteland resorts. Tenpenny Tower from Fallout 3 gave me this idea. I already know I'm going to do something big with Spectacle Island. But as far as other settlements go which have a good combination of high build limits and nice looking locations? I'm already working on Red Rocket.

    submitted by /u/TheGameMerchant
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 1 would make an exelent horror movie

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    First of all, why Fallout 1? Well unlike the other Fallout games this one has more horror based plot and ambient. Yes, I comepletely agrer other Fallout movies/series should be made, but the 1st Fallout one will be an exellent horror one, unlike the others which will probably be post apocaliptic action based one.

    A horror genre will aplly to all the places like Necropolis, The Cathedral, Vault 0 and all the other wasteland. The game has already a soundtrack creepy enought. Plus with all the characters in the game we already have an entire plot and all that it would be needed is filming and actors.

    submitted by /u/05melo
    [link] [comments]

    So, has Bethesda actually gotten any comeuppance for 76?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Just revisited the Internet Historian video on Fallout 76, and I was once again reminded of exactly how chock full of corporate corruption, dishonest practices and straight-up scamming the whole debacle with 76 was. Not only the microtransactions and the Big Rigs-esque buggy game, but the purposely and deliberately cheating the customers over the nylon bags, nuka-cola, etc. If anything, that sounds like a series of crimes that should sink the whole company.

    However, now we're in 2020, not only did the bad rep seem to have disappeared, but it seems that Bethesda never got any legal action taken against them, and not even those poor schmucks who got their accounts broken after sinking in 700 hours or having bought the power armour edition etc , i.e. the really betrayed, seems to be holding any sort of lasting grudge.

    So asking as someone who's out of the loop, how does Bethesda's reputation stand right now, and what's happened since the video was out?

    submitted by /u/EvangelosKamikaze
    [link] [comments]

    First citizen rant

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    After finally deciding to go play the originals. I have had a lot of fun so far, but no character has angered me so much in a video game as the first citizen has. She is the biggest bitch of the seven seas if you decide to criticize her in anyway you kicked out, and I'm out here trying to resolve the gecko crisis, but noooo you have to do it my way or else leave. Man I wish I could kill her with no consequences. Good game so far.

    submitted by /u/Asher3634
    [link] [comments]

    [Xbox] My Fallout 4 freezes as soon as the main menu pops up.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    I don't know how but i was playing and my game froze so I closed out and when i went back in the prompt to click any button showed up. So i did and as soon as the Continue button was highlighted my game froze. I've hard reset my console, uninstalled then reinstalled the game and all DLCs, and cleared all of my reserved space. None of the fixes have improved the problem. Does anyone have any other fixes?

    submitted by /u/FatherDoggo
    [link] [comments]

    Why do you play FO4?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    I want to replay it, but every time I open it, I close it again and play NV instead. How do you motivate yourself to play it/what are your reasons for it?

    submitted by /u/LuanderSchwarze
    [link] [comments]

    Just about to finish the first Fallout and it's been a journey.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    It's really something special. I never really understood why people praise these games that are decades old, but now I see why. This game is amazing!

    Let's start with the start, I have been a very big Fallout fan for a couple of years now. It started with when I found Fallout 4 on the Xbox Game Pass and went "hmm, that looks fun". From there I became a die hard fan to this franchise and I have played every single 3D fallout and enjoyed all of them.

    So one day after beating New Vegas for the second time I decide that I want to play the classics, the OG Fallout games that I have heard so much about. When I saw them for 3 BUCKS on G2A I picked them up immediately and started playing the first one.

    I have already made a post about my first 2-3 hours with Fallout 1 and this is my follow up post. All I have left to do is storm Mariposa and take down The Master, and I cannot wait to do it. Before I go though I really want to hear the communities' thoughts on these games and I would also like some tips. I've already tried (MANY TIMES) to get into Mariposa but my companions keep dying. My character is usually fine in the firefights but Ian and Tycho? Decimated. Don't even get me started on dogmeat.. The second that dog walks through the door to get into the place he is torn to shreds..

    So i'd like some help. What can I do to keep my stupid companions from dying in this game? Also are there any cool things I may have missed while playing the game through? No spoilers please.

    What do you think about Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game? What can I expect from it's sequel?

    submitted by /u/NotBanned_
    [link] [comments]

    Is it strange that when you drink beer in FO4 you get Nuka-Kola caps

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    Yeah really. "Nuka-....Beer"

    submitted by /u/I0I_Games
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment