• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Day 4 of my extended vacation in the Sierra Madre: The skeleton I kicked off the bed in the cell I slept in is now back on top if it... I'm not sleeping in the Police Station anymore.

    Fallout: New Vegas | Day 4 of my extended vacation in the Sierra Madre: The skeleton I kicked off the bed in the cell I slept in is now back on top if it... I'm not sleeping in the Police Station anymore.


    Day 4 of my extended vacation in the Sierra Madre: The skeleton I kicked off the bed in the cell I slept in is now back on top if it... I'm not sleeping in the Police Station anymore.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 02:13 AM PST

    Easy Pete and his big hairy balls

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 04:36 PM PST

    when you realize these things give you free magazines

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:14 AM PST

    Caesar's Legion Infamy Gained! Back in Nipton and wanted to share my recent shenanigans.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:49 AM PST

    An example of why KO damage adds to role play. Explanation in comments.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:34 AM PST

    No thanks mate

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:03 AM PST

    Raul is stuck

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:12 AM PST

    somewhere in the lucky 38 Raul is stuck and i cant move him by fast travelling cause when you enter the luck 38 it makes all companions wait and hes waiting in some spot i cant get to and i dont know how to fix it, any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Hazman2211
    [link] [comments]

    How broken is Jury Rigging?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:51 AM PST

    Came back from Honest Hearts at Level 30 think I started at 27. Carried 3000 lbs of shit through the Northern Passage. Among that 7 Anti-Materiel Rifles, 20 or so Fire Axes, around 20 Shishkebabs, 4 Hunting Rifles, 3 Hunting Shotguns, 3 Riot Shotguns, plus a mess of .45 pistols and SMGs along with some lesser loot. Realizing I can repair any long gun with Varmint Rifles and Caravan Shotguns, and the melee weapons with knives, police batons, switchblades and pool cues. That's like, well over 100K caps once I get all that crap repaired and sell off what I don't wanna use.

    submitted by /u/RagnarDethkokk
    [link] [comments]

    Atomic Heart - Fallout in Russia

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:17 AM PST

    Figured this might appeal here: Big Iron on His Hip, Mandalorian style. [spoilers for The Mandalorian. And the FNV soundtrack. Includes 0% Johnny Guitar.]

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:44 AM PST

    I heard there are spoilers if you play OWB before Dead Money. Is it really that bad? *Spoilers for Londome Road in description*

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:15 AM PST

    I'm doing kind of a weird playthrough, just being a general lootwhore. So I decided I will nuke both NCR and at the end of LR, but I don't want to deal with having both major factions hate me for the rest of the game (plus I want those damn Lucky Shades for my 4 Eyes build.) So I'm avoiding the Tops, actually avoiding the strip entirely until I finish LR, so I can lose all that infamy. But then I read that it's better to do Lonesome Road last out all the DLCs.

    I just finished Honest Hearts, now level 30, and am gonna spend a little time in the Mojave but will rapidly move on. I've never done any of the remaining DLCs. I read about the perks in OWB so I"m inclined to head there first for the STR bonus (doing a straight melee build for the first time). However, apparently there are major story spoilers for DM if you so OWB first? Is it that bad? Worth it to do DM first or what?

    submitted by /u/RagnarDethkokk
    [link] [comments]

    papa khan just trying to enjoy his snack

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:55 AM PST

    A John Wick run.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:17 PM PST

    So, I'm planning on doing a hardcore run soon, so I was like "You know what, let's do a John Wick run."

    Here are my rules:

    • Endurance 10: John Wick is one tough motherf*cker.
    • Traits: Trigger Discipline
    • Tag Skills: Guns, Survival.
    • Courier must have the last name 'Wick'.

    Any other rules you guys suggest?

    submitted by /u/NekoSel0
    [link] [comments]

    Out of all of the characters in fallout, which ones are the closest to the god level of the courier? (discluding the other protagonists of fallout games)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:11 AM PST

    Uhh Pete? You Okay?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 02:07 PM PST

    So i was just playing lonesome road on my xbox 360 and i found this unique item

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:14 PM PST

    Dead Money- Is it possible to not kill Chirstine?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:20 AM PST

    So, I am in last luxuries quest, and Christine is hostile due to the elevator trick. Question is, is there any way, a bug. dialogue options etc I can use to befriend her? She's the only good teammate here, dean is a dick and dog isn't worth of life. I manage to raise my speech to 75 for dialogue, but I can't do this with science, plusI am on ps3 so no console and mods.

    submitted by /u/VonHeike
    [link] [comments]

    Legion Logic�� - Context in comments, potential spoiler

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:57 AM PST

    Did anyone in the subreddit ever found this dude skeleton?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 02:00 PM PST

    Nuclear powered!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:15 PM PST

    A lil late to the nolife posting but here's my home away from

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 02:02 PM PST

    What are your favorite player homes?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:59 PM PST

    Pretty much title. Apart from the Lucky 38, which places do you use the most as houses?

    submitted by /u/Pax19
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment