• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    Fallout 3 | HELP! How do you get into this game?

    Fallout 3 | HELP! How do you get into this game?


    HELP! How do you get into this game?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:42 PM PST

    Hello. I'm a bit stuck and looking for help/advice. I just started FO3 (playing because I played and enjoyed Skyrim) and I got to Megaton and feel stuck. I'm supposed to look for my father by asking a guy about it, but he wants money, which I don't have. I got 3 "jobs", none of which I have the skills to do (either disarm the bomb, detonate the bomb or fix the water leaks). I also got a job to deliver a letter for someone and when I tried that, got killed. Rarely have I started a game with so little direction and understanding of what the heck I'm exactly supposed to be doing. Should I just go back to a previous save and level explosives? Feeling quite frustrated because I feel like this game could be fun if I can get a grip on what I actually need to do to get into it.

    submitted by /u/Kreechy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment