• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 25, 2020

    Fallout 3 | I've played Point Lookout more than any other DLC for FO3/FNV and I've never found this recording before

    Fallout 3 | I've played Point Lookout more than any other DLC for FO3/FNV and I've never found this recording before


    I've played Point Lookout more than any other DLC for FO3/FNV and I've never found this recording before

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Holy shit, James

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 02:56 PM PST

    Holy shit, James

    So as mentioned I haven't played 3 in a few years and I'm trying to do things a little differently. When I convinced James to stop playing video games for five minutes I decided to follow him on his run between 112 and RC. During this time he:

    • Plinked at a giant radscorp with his peashooter, ran out of bullets and started punching it in the face
    • Took on a deathclaw entirely bare-fisted, just went in there swinging like an absolute nutter
    • Insisted on fighting an entire outpost full of raiders and looted their entire arsenal
    • Whipped out a missile launcher, God knows where he was keeping it, yelled "fire in the hole!" and let fly at an overlord near the Citadel
    • Missed with his one missile round by about a mile, pulled out a baseball bat and took on said overlord the old-fashioned way
    • Parkoured his way over every single wrecked car in his path

    NGL, by the time we staggered in to the RC lab I had a new respect for the old fella. Wasn't expecting such a wild ride. Gonna see if he'll take me fishing in Mirelurk territory next.

    https://preview.redd.it/lwwe6ubfcyi41.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2ee23eb8606a77342650d541758e88e3f706f065

    submitted by /u/swiss_sanchez
    [link] [comments]

    My skills resetted

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:03 PM PST

    I have been playing for a while when suddently all my skills resetted and I'm clueless as to why. Anyone can help ?

    submitted by /u/lefwee3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment