• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 25, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Rest In Peace Lily. She fought bravely defending her bighorners from a stray Cazador but eventually succumbed to poison before I could make her my companion. God rest her weary soul.

    Fallout: New Vegas | Rest In Peace Lily. She fought bravely defending her bighorners from a stray Cazador but eventually succumbed to poison before I could make her my companion. God rest her weary soul.


    Rest In Peace Lily. She fought bravely defending her bighorners from a stray Cazador but eventually succumbed to poison before I could make her my companion. God rest her weary soul.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:22 PM PST

    Why I side with Mr. House. SPACE

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:12 AM PST

    Got a neat bug with the katana's sheathe.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 03:35 AM PST

    Ideas for limitations to place on my next playthrough?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:37 AM PST

    At this point, I've plyed NV so many times that I can only enjoy the gameplay by placing restrictions on what weapons I can use. I've done all the obvious ones, like only using one weapon type, only using weapons affected by grunt/cowboy, etc. I'm stumped on any others, and so I'd appreciate suggestions.

    submitted by /u/boat-it_note
    [link] [comments]

    Divided by actions, united by words

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:57 PM PST

    Going authentic hardcore Legion finally, a couple of questions

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 11:11 PM PST

    Firstly, how do I deal with radiation besides having to give my caps to profligate wasteland doctors?

    Secondly, is there a good way to play through HH? I feel like I'd miss a chunk if I just started murdering everyone, and I don't recall there being an option to side with the White-Legs.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/MonsieurPants
    [link] [comments]

    I've somehow bugged lonesome road i got no ulysses chat i had the silo and the job and now i have the laser detonator without the objective being marked off

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 03:46 AM PST

    You’ll Know It When It Happens concern

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 05:49 AM PST

    I was wondering if it's possible to start the quest You'll Know It When It Happens from Yes Man and end up saving Kimball if I have a high enough reputation with NCR

    submitted by /u/00gusgus00
    [link] [comments]

    Damn, They even got boomers in New Vegas. Ok Boomer

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 06:31 PM PST

    After so many years, have there still been no fixes for the loading bug?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 11:17 AM PST

    Played every fallout game since launch but got an itch for fnv so i the ultimate edition since a few days. It's great fun but the loading screen keeps bugging. Kept a boatload of saves but the game doesn't allow me to minimize or close it. I have to reboot, start a new game and load my save. This happens sometimes 4-5 times an hour. On top of that I can't seem to go back to a minimized game since this evening, have to kill the process and restart the game.

    Both bugs seriously keep me from loving the game as I did it years ago.

    Edit: loading screen bugged twice since I made this topic 25 minutes ago.

    submitted by /u/Basb84
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashes in MO2 after reinstallation

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 05:53 PM PST

    I had to reinstall New Vegas, but when I try to open the game through MO2, it crashes. Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/stevo2402
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to change the cool down time on Euclid's C-Finder in the GECK?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 02:03 PM PST

    I'd prefer not waiting a full 24 in game hours before being able to use it again. Can I change this in the GECK or do I need a mod?

    submitted by /u/SiberianRiver
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment