• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 27, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Getting ready to drop the hottest album the wasteland has ever heard. If you’re hanging out in Point Lookout, bring a ghoul mask.

    Fallout 3 | Getting ready to drop the hottest album the wasteland has ever heard. If you’re hanging out in Point Lookout, bring a ghoul mask.


    Getting ready to drop the hottest album the wasteland has ever heard. If you’re hanging out in Point Lookout, bring a ghoul mask.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:57 AM PST

    What happens with you level up and already have max skills?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 02:01 AM PST

    Hi all,

    What happens when you level up and already have max skills?

    I have done some searching on the internet, and some say the game still gets stuck when you level up as you cant get past the skill allocation screen, and others say this was eventually patched with the game of the year edition.

    I am looking to do a perfect character, but I don't want to max skills then get stuck on a level up before I get the almost perfect perk at level 30.

    Does anyone know if this has definitely been patched or is it still an issue? whilst I am here, does anyone also know if this is the same with New Vegas?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/TheAICommander
    [link] [comments]

    I found ( in my opinion) the best named weapon in fo3

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 03:24 PM PST

    So I was playing fo3 and found the Derelict power plant, and found a power fist called fisto! I thought that was funny.

    submitted by /u/for_the_meme_
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a good inventory/menu mod?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:25 PM PST

    I just started playing (10 hours in). It's a bit annoying to have to hit TAB every time I want to access the minimap, inventory, journal, etc. Is there a mod I can use to make this feel more 'modern'?

    PS - I didn't download any mods so far, so I'm hoping this won't break my game. If you have any other mod suggestions, I'm all ears! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/audiophileguy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment