• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 27, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Powder Gangers not welcome

    Fallout: New Vegas | Powder Gangers not welcome


    Powder Gangers not welcome

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:23 AM PST

    I never noticed the cute little cowboy boots on our favorite sheriff until today

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:30 AM PST

    I wanted to share my Kings gang member getup with everyone real quick, then back to work. I gotta sprint and hand pinyon nuts to the Courier every time they walk in the door.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:54 AM PST

    Upvote for a nuclear winter

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:33 AM PST

    My ncr courier cosplay I wore at Katsucon. Photo by Madame Terra Lupus photography!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:45 AM PST

    My game looks deep fried when I mess with enb

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:00 AM PST

    Years ago I made a wallpaper from a Bozar kill-cam [1366x768]

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:21 AM PST

    Would there be any interest in a subreddit dedicated to Fallout screenshots?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:47 AM PST

    I don't know if it's something that already exists but I would quite like a dedicated place to post screenshots or "VGP". Do people think this is something that might gain traction or is it not worth it?

    submitted by /u/SPQR1918
    [link] [comments]

    Really Bad Stuttering

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:41 AM PST

    Hey Friends!

    So I've been running New Vegas modded and have been following all the guides and using NVTF, but now after I've done all of that there's crazy stuttering. I've tried everything from adjusting INI settings but nothing works and it's strange because it worked fine for a about a week... any thing I can adjust to help this? Thanks :)

    Specs:
    Intel i5 9600k
    Nvidia RTX 2060 Super
    Windows 10
    16gb DDR4 RAM

    submitted by /u/wittwitt14
    [link] [comments]

    Wouldn't it be cool to have this as an attachment for your weapons to detect radscorpions on top of them burrowing like in FO3/4?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:13 PM PST

    What can I do in good springs

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:32 AM PST

    I'm just wondering what I missed there

    submitted by /u/junktruck1200
    [link] [comments]

    Modding Courier replies, my new hobby

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 01:10 PM PST

    LOD troubles with FNV Community Modding Guide

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:56 AM PST

    I recently got back into modding, and found the 'FNV Community Modding Guide' , on this Reddit. I followed most of the guide, only replacing Realistic Wasteland lighting with Nevada skies, but following the rest. Once finished, I load a new game and find LOD issues all over the place. Here are some pics:

    From Doc's house

    From Goodsprings cemetery (not seeing yangtze at all)

    Primm

    and finally errors that are found randomly in the wasteland

    This is my load order

    Now, I do realize that there are multiple patches for NMC's texture patch, but I followed the guide, not installing anything that wasn't explained. I did go back and tried installing all the NMC patches, but I still get similar results with LOD issues. This load order is based off of the guide.

    How should I progress? Is there a better/different guide for installing NMC and LOD mods? And help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/KDalr
    [link] [comments]

    Made some refreshments for the courier

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 01:44 PM PST

    Kaiserlicher Deutscher Ranger

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:07 PM PST

    [Screenshot] Someone's about to have a real bad day...

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:08 PM PST

    Just started a new game and look who I found

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 03:26 PM PST

    My pip-boy is calling me a dummy :(

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:31 PM PST

    Fire

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:01 PM PST

    Finally gotten into modding and oh boy.. maximum ooooofffffttttt

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 09:56 PM PST

    So after years of playing this game, gotta guess maybe 7-8 now i think, I finally took the plunge and modded my favourite game of all time.
    At first the process scared me a little as im about as tech savey as a bar of soap with severe dementia but after a quick read on steam I was ready.
    Started out with something small but very very cool which was the "Man with no name" Pack and man i gotta tell you. the rush I got from running around as clint eastwood putting bullets in places that they should not be was just outstanding. I got that little bit closer that day to becoming my hero haha.
    BUT THEN.. I looked further, and further and further into nexus and dear god help me.
    Back packs, World of pain, New followers, New lands, Guns, Armour Freaking weather effects!!
    Iv basically been given the key's to the kingdom and the one game iv never stopped playing just got new life breathed into it.
    To put it simply im in god damn heaven man haha.
    So with all this being said I wanted to reach out and ask you guy's what your most recommended mods are?
    I have so much choice that im just a little overwhelmed by it all honestly haha

    Thanks and dont forget to have a nice day!

    submitted by /u/HankScorpioOfGlobex
    [link] [comments]

    Mod Configuration Menu won't show up in the pause menu. Tried all the troubleshooting.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:38 AM PST

    I've tried automatic download with mod organizer 2, manual download and every troubleshooting advice I can find. All I want is to be able to adjust my HUD but I don't know what else to try.

    My load order via loot:

    0 0 FalloutNV.esm

    1 1 DeadMoney.esm

    2 2 HonestHearts.esm

    3 3 OldWorldBlues.esm

    4 4 LonesomeRoad.esm

    5 5 GunRunnersArsenal.esm

    6 6 ClassicPack.esm

    7 7 MercenaryPack.esm

    8 8 TribalPack.esm

    9 9 CaravanPack.esm

    10 a YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm

    11 b Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm

    12 c Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm

    13 d Project Nevada - Core.esm

    14 e Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

    15 f Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp

    16 10 YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp

    17 11 Unofficial Patch NVSE.esp

    The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

    18 12 FOVSlider.esp

    19 13 Inventory Search.esp

    20 14 Better Pickup Prompt.esp

    21 15 Universal Item Sorter.esp

    22 16 JIP Improved Recipe Menu.esp

    23 17 The Weapon Mod Menu.esp

    24 18 FNV Realistic Wasteland Lighting - All DLC.esp

    25 19 MuchNeededLOD.esp

    26 1a WMIMNV.esp

    27 1b ILO - YUP Patch.esp

    28 1c dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp

    29 1d FlashlightNVSE.esp

    30 1e ILO - PipBoy Light.esp

    31 1f NCRTrooperOverhaul.esp

    32 20 Weapon Retexture Project.esp

    33 21 Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp

    34 22 FNVLODGen.esp

    35 23 tmzLODadditions.esp

    submitted by /u/meatballs4breakfast
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment