• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 27, 2020

    Fallout | Thank you for the memories Fallout

    Fallout | Thank you for the memories Fallout


    Thank you for the memories Fallout

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 10:58 AM PST

    I grew up loving anything from the 40s and 50s because my dad loved that era too. Espetially the cars and music. So when i discovered fallout i fell in love with the game and it 40/50s themed dystopian future. The story telling is great and draws you in. I showed my dad fallout and he liked the car designs and the feel of the 40/50s theme of the game. He got a real kick out of the protectrons. My dad passed away from lung cancer a week ago last monday. Every time I play fallout now it makes me think of my dad and how much he loved the music cars from his childhood. Thank you fallout.

    submitted by /u/Boston_tea_bagger
    [link] [comments]

    Finally done with my Sole Survivor cosplay! ♥

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:40 PM PST

    Hiya! Here's my Fallout 4 cosplay, after hundreds upon hundreds of hours with this damn game, haha. All the pouches and straps are real war replicas!

    Here's my album with some pics!

    I also posted some of my progress pics and whatnot over on my cosplay page, if you're into that :)

    submitted by /u/ColorTimesTen
    [link] [comments]

    centaurs kinda freak me out.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 09:18 AM PST

    I don't know if it's the legs, the tentacles or the entire thing but they freak me out.

    submitted by /u/to0canz
    [link] [comments]

    What if you would be able to ghoulify in Fallout 5?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:03 AM PST

    What if in the next Fallout game, depending on your endurance and/or luck, you could ghoulify? Like if you have above 7 endurance or 9 luck, if you ever reach a maximum radiation, you have a chance to be prompted randomly that you became a ghoul, or maybe you can just start as the "ghoul" race. I don't know, but I think that's be cool. Your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/LoganPlayz907
    [link] [comments]

    Why do stimpacks affect Nick Valentine?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:25 PM PST

    What is the maximum amount of settlers you can have at a settlement

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:44 AM PST

    Nuka-Cola Quantum Homebrew SMaSH

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:37 PM PST

    I wanted to brew a beer in honor of Fallout and Nuka-Cola. I came up with the idea for a Nuka-Cola Quantum beer. It is blue from seaweed food dye and "radioactive" via edible glitter.

    Recipe is a simple SMaSH of pilsner and centennial hops. No off flavors from the dye or glitter. Easy drinking and nice flavor. Posted in the homebrewer Reddit, thought I would share here.

    https://imgur.com/a/McLb0RU

    submitted by /u/MrDonde
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout set in the mid-south, about control of the Mississippi river and the caravan routes that cross the bridges. Fallout 5 or a spin-off that focuses more on the ideas and trades of caravans.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:20 AM PST

    A Fallout set in the mid-south around Memphis, while groups/faction are trying to take control over the two bridges. The game could be about the caravan routes from the east to the west, which is how Jet and other items end up on each side during the other fallout games. The time could be set between Fallout 2 and 3. With a antagonist that is a ghoul like "Set" from Fallout 1 that leads the main faction that has control of the Bridges and most of the city. I also heard rumors that the middle of America is mainly made up of slavers, raiders, and mutant monstrosities that are all much worst then what's on the coasts. Fields and farmlands that have turned into radioactive mud lands full of quicksand, new mutant creatures, and maybe the return of the "Pig Rat". Heck, maybe even a new way to travel like a fan boat that can take you to places inaccessible on foot (DLC). So what do you guys think of a Fallout game set in the mid-south about the Mississippi river?

    submitted by /u/LampontheLakebed
    [link] [comments]

    Those of you that think Bethesda makes bad games - which developer is considered good?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:06 AM PST

    I know a lot of you think Bethesda games are buggy, that Todd isn't really 100% accurate about their features, that choices should matter more in some games etc.
    I'm not saying you're wrong, I've experienced all of those things also. I've had so much fun with some of their games though that it doesn't really matter that much to me honestly. But I'm a patient player and am easier to please than others,

    Anyway, is there some developer that you feel Bethesda could learn from?
    Dishonored was really nice in almost every way, but those games are smaller and so different that it is hard to compare.
    Witcher 3 maybe, but it's different in some ways but easier to compare to. I honestly don't remember thinking anything especially bad about it, but I didn't about Fallout 3 last time I played it maybe 5 years ago either.
    Or is it more like "Bethesda, you have such a potential, stop taking shortcuts!"?

    I'd like to hear what you think!

    submitted by /u/lazerbeamofdoom
    [link] [comments]

    Old world blues or dead money first??

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:56 AM PST

    Some people say it should be OWB first and DM after. Some say the other thing. What should I do then?

    submitted by /u/tommydlbass
    [link] [comments]

    What's Your Favorite Fallout Game And Why?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:12 AM PST

    My personal favorite game is Fallout New Vegas because of all the amazing groups you can join or kill. Unlike Fallout 4, you can choose what your personality is. You can either be a good guy or a bad guy. Fallout 4, you are just a good guy looking for your son.

    submitted by /u/Ceembrogames
    [link] [comments]

    What the hell is wrong with bethesda?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:09 AM PST

    Tryna play Fallout 76, i've put like a million times remember me it still doesnt

    and every fucking time it says my password is wrong even though i'm 100% it isn'tbecause i have to change it every goddamn time

    submitted by /u/Simppa1
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Caesar Minecraft skin

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 01:34 PM PST

    These games might not go well together and aren't comparable, but I still made a skin of one of my favorite Fallout characters.

    https://imgur.com/a/bZUivCw

    (Not go well together in the sense that one is a game about a post apocalypse and the other is a game about survivaling the night from creepers.)

    submitted by /u/IchBinDieWalross
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 mods xbox one. Where are they?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:46 AM PST

    All the good ones that youtube videos advise you to install are never there. Looking to make the game more hardcore and scary but none of the recommended mods are there.

    Why is this the case? Seems like mods get deleted on xbox compared to pc.

    submitted by /u/andrewsim97
    [link] [comments]

    Is Fallout 4 GOTY worth it?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:04 PM PST

    I currently play Fallout 4 on gamepass (with no dlc), should I upgrade and buy Fallout 4 GOTY for $25

    submitted by /u/BesterSpieler0
    [link] [comments]

    Remember in fallout 1 when if you had above nine luck they thought you were the leaders dead father

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:31 AM PST

    What do you think about the capabilities of this in perhaps the next fallout as a mechanic

    submitted by /u/bigyellowman
    [link] [comments]

    can I kill Burke without everyone wanting to kill me?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:40 PM PST

    Are there any mods that replace the PIP-Boy UI with physical objects? A notebook, paper map, etc.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 09:09 PM PST

    Forgot to specify Fallout 4 PC in the title

    submitted by /u/8Bit-Armory
    [link] [comments]

    What happens to the least favored raider gang park?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 03:46 PM PST

    I'm playing nuka world for the first time and I already know one gang has to go. I'm choosing the disciples and giving 2 parks to the pack and the operators. What happens if I give one park to the disciples? Also, am I able to complete open season after the other quests?

    submitted by /u/carrot-parent
    [link] [comments]

    Since l cant post my props here l posted them on r/fnv

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:32 PM PST

    What is some good early game loot on fo3

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 03:04 PM PST

    Red Glare or Fat man. Which do you prefer?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 09:31 PM PST

    As much as I love the fat man, Red Glare does the same amount of damage without the fear of residual radiation especially if you have the high explosive rockets. Rad away is super rare in New Vegas and the doctors charge a ton of caps to heal you. So I think the Red Glare is a better choice to use than the Fat Man. Especially if you assualt Cesar's camp.

    submitted by /u/vaultdweller501
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get fallout 76 or g.o.t.y edition for fallout 4?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:15 PM PST

    It might sound stupid but I have a chance to get a $24 g.o.t.y fo4 or a $12 fo76. I'm not sure what I should do.

    submitted by /u/Reivazx_Eleets420
    [link] [comments]

    Why does Strong dislike me when i enter my power armor?[Fallout4]

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:32 PM PST

    Whenever i enter my power armor Strong dislikes me. Is there any explanation why he dislikes this? I play on survival-mode so i'm using power armor a lot. And to what extent does this affect my relationship with Strong?

    submitted by /u/BuffaloBubba
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment