• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | He fights for your FEELS

    Fallout: New Vegas | He fights for your FEELS


    He fights for your FEELS

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:15 AM PST

    I’ve really dragged the story out

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:25 PM PST

    Divide with Nevada Skies

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:46 AM PST

    New Vegas collection cards

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:27 AM PST

    Any possible way to get them is exist ?

    submitted by /u/Ronin_004
    [link] [comments]

    Bull, Bear, Mr. House and Yes Man, what is your opinion of them and why?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:00 PM PST

    I am a degenerate and I belong on a cross

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:35 PM PST

    Played this masterpiece for around 90 hours, and I just realized that you can skip the entire intro/publisher and developers credits with just clicking on it. What the fuck.

    submitted by /u/JohnDoe0604
    [link] [comments]

    Best modding guide?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:34 AM PST

    Wanted to get back into NV again after my last modding attempt was a fuckup. Does anyone know some good modding guide, or a "data" folder download?

    submitted by /u/BoneCrusher03
    [link] [comments]

    Today, while playing Dead Money DLC with my friend, we noticed that Holograms can see through walls.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:15 AM PST

    188 Trading Post Salughterhouse

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:27 PM PST

    So every play through of NV I've ever done, Good or Evil, I've absolutely slaughtered everyone in the underpass of the 188 Trading Post, right underneath an NCR post, and even killed a few NCR troops while I was at it, yet never does it really piss the NCR off. Why is this?

    submitted by /u/sanjisaperv
    [link] [comments]

    LPT: Install darnfied UI/font dummies and hud like fallout 4 if available it really renovates the game in a non invasive way

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:51 PM PST

    All available at nexus

    submitted by /u/recadopnaza28
    [link] [comments]

    Can't alt tab using New Vegas Reloaded (NVGE)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:31 PM PST

    Ever since I downloaded NVGE, whenever I alt-tab out of new vegas I can't alt tab back into the game and am forced to close and restart my game. I was wondering if there are any fixes for this problem, or if this is even a problem caused by this mod specifically or if it is something more general that I can fix.

    submitted by /u/Infusez
    [link] [comments]

    All the black characters in the game are white faced

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:31 AM PST

    Put it simply, black characters' faces are white for no apparent reason.

    However, to add insult to injury, whenever I try to fix it via Fallout.ini and change bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=0 to =1, whenever I launch the game it resets the number back to 0. Any suggests, or should I just try to get used to it?

    EDIT: fixed. I forgot to edit Fallout_default.ini too.

    submitted by /u/MinorityPrivilege
    [link] [comments]

    Mohave Survivalist build help

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:25 PM PST

    So fellow wastelanders I am planning on doing a sort of self modified hardcore run with some self placed rules in mind. 1. No fast travel, plan to walk the length of the Mohave 2. Stimpacks kept to a minimum or just fully offloaded onto companions, only healing poultice and blood sausage for me. 3. Try and make as much as I can myself. Ammo, aid items, mad bomber explosives ect

    I plan to do some roleplaying as a prospector that make a living off the junk people leave behind and living off the land when his delivery for some extra caps goes wrong thanks to a certain checkered suit fink.

    To this end trying to settle on a good balance of special stats, what playstyle to run between a crit pistol build, an unarmed "work with my hands" type, or go melee with grunt and cowboy and grab Chances knife from the get go.

    Given I want to play around with explosives as well the points kinda seem to grow thin though plan to track down all the skill books for the first time.

    Point being any recommendations which would in your opinion be most fun

    submitted by /u/Z3r0B3at
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any mod that lets me pick up an npc and move them?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:51 PM PST

    How early can I get reinforced Sierra Madre armor?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:35 PM PST

    It is an essential part of my build and I need it ASAP. I'm thinking of going and doing dead money right after goodsprings but I know it will be hard. How early in the DLC can I obtain this armor?

    submitted by /u/acatnamedorange
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout New Vegas won't start up.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:42 PM PST

    After wiping my SSD to fix a issue with windows before reinstalling the drive. I then verified the install with steam to try and play it again since all of my files were on my hard drive which went untouched. The game wouldn't start. Even after uninstalling and reinstalling the games, TTW, NVSE, all didn't work. I would press play on steam, FNV would open, then immediately close. I also got errors like

    Application load error 5:0000065434

    and dlls like msvcr120 and msvcp120 missing.

    Anyone know a fix?

    submitted by /u/Rctmaster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment