• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Irl vertiberd

    Fallout 3 | Irl vertiberd


    Irl vertiberd

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:34 PM PST

    Where the hell are all the combat shotguns??

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:13 PM PST

    I'm trying to use the terrible shotgun but it degrades so fast that I keep having to repair it. I've easily done 10 vendor refreshes at Flak and shrapnels and they don't have a single combat shotgun. Is there anywhere in the game I can reliably buy/farm them?

    submitted by /u/acatnamedorange
    [link] [comments]

    Make limbs only explode on death crit?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:02 PM PST

    Hi all. I'm playing Fallout 3 Ultimate edition with just a handful of mods. Something that really bothers me though, is that every time I kill an enemy with a shot to the head (which is often as I took certain perks) the head either flies off or explodes. I find this to be immersion breaking. What I would actually like to see happen, is the head only fly off or explode, if a critical hit was what killed the enemy. So if their head explodes or separates from their body, it only happened because they died by a critical shot to the head.

    If their hit points simply reached 0 and the final hit was not a critical, then they just fall down as a human body normally would.

    And the same thing for the other limbs as well. Is there a mod that does this?

    submitted by /u/rampitup55
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment