• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 19, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | First time I ever did this. Got NCR & Legion pissed at me but it was worth it.

    Fallout: New Vegas | First time I ever did this. Got NCR & Legion pissed at me but it was worth it.


    First time I ever did this. Got NCR & Legion pissed at me but it was worth it.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 12:24 AM PST

    THERES AN EXTRA ROOM ON TOP OF THE SILVER RUSH!!!!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:15 AM PST

    This game probably has the most dedicated community.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 04:39 AM PST

    I find it amazing that even after 10 years the community is still active, and theres new mods every day being created for this game.

    submitted by /u/BilaryatBensec
    [link] [comments]

    Some guy series is epic&funny

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:20 AM PST

    Now for lego fallout

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 06:42 AM PST

    Really, Obsidian? Really?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 09:51 AM PST

    Can You Beat Fallout New Vegas With Your Feet?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 09:40 AM PST

    Skill points compared to real life skill?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 02:39 AM PST

    What I mean by my title is, how does putting skill points into a skill match up with real-life skill or experience in a profession? What's the scale?

    So far, I've got this;

    10 = Basic Knowledge, essential for any Mojave Wastelander.

    20 = Novice, put some effort into learning but doesn't know much. Unreliable in situations requiring experience.

    30 = Advanced, put a decent amount of time and effort into researching a topic. Can work reliably, but there's most likely a better option out there.

    40 = Extensive Training/Knowledge, a semi-professional that can charge a sum for their work, or put their skill to use in combat situations. Slightly below average due to their lack of real experience, but it'd take some effort to find a cheaper yet similarly reliable alternative. There are better Mercs out there, though.

    50 = Experienced, a person who is skilled enough to know much of their craft, yet they still have much to learn. Average overall.

    60 = Above Average, a person people look to when they are in need. Possibly a well-trained Merc, a popular Follower, or even a charming Socialite.

    70 = Professional, a person who can charge a tidy sum for their work without complaint, they have a history of good results.

    80 = Undeniable Talent, someone who is not only experienced, but very talented at their craft. It just 'clicks' for them.

    90 = Best Option, a well-known practitioner of whatever they do. They get results, most of them great. The ones that aren't are only just below average.

    100 = Prodigy, the best you'll find. There's no better option, and that's why they're able to charge tens of thousands of caps. If you need something, this is who you speak to. They can fix a broken bone with Wonderglue, shoot through a Power Armour lens with an 11mm Machine Gun, mow down assholes with a Gatling Laser, convince a Cazador to sting itself in the eye, repair a Mr. Handy with a broomstick and 5g of Wasteland dirt, you name it, they can do it. Might even have access to Old World documents of an especially confidential nature.

    Any ideas for the scale? Please comment below.

    submitted by /u/Messofnumbersman
    [link] [comments]

    The Dead Money Skill Checks are as follows, (just the skill level requirement, not what each is for).

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:40 PM PST

    ...Because I couldn't find a list anywhere, so I'm making one. Please feel free to add to it if I've missed any. I'm not counting Lockpick or Science for the purposes of opening things, Just the skill checks in conversations, in a vague order of how they cropped up for me...

    Dead Money Skill Checks!!!

    Explosives 25, 75,

    Speech 25, 60, 80, 85,

    Barter 50,

    Lockpick 35,

    Science 60, 75,

    Medicine 75,

    Repair 75,

    7INT

    7PER

    submitted by /u/Sefera17
    [link] [comments]

    A truce with the Powder Gangers

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 12:54 AM PST

    Before entering NCRCF, I sneak-killed Joe with a 10 mm. Then I went to the prison and completed a couple of their quests, after that went for a walk around the prison and sneak-killed around 10 prison guys with a machete, my karma was at neutral. Then I proceeded to go out of the facility and a guard told me smth like "We got a truce, as long as you don't come close to any of our camps, you're free to walk around". Later I completed the prison's last quest on the gangers' side, and I wanna know if that truce dialogue will have any affections on my gangers' rep, which is still at Neutral, or if it was just a scripted talk, and if I'll be able to complete another base's quests. Edit: I also sneak killed the truce guy

    submitted by /u/epmgr
    [link] [comments]

    Little Yangtze | Fallout New Vegas [ Old World Blues DLC ]

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 07:41 AM PST

    What's the issue with sutter remover?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 12:06 AM PST

    I was trying to troubleshoot my game and someone said it might be an issue? I don't understand why because this game used to be stable with all my mods, I put it down for a few months, come back and suddenly I can't go much longer than 30 minutes without some crash happening.

    submitted by /u/RoadTheExile
    [link] [comments]

    What is everyones preferred order to play the DLC's?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:49 PM PST

    Title pretty much says it all, ive beaten this game more than a few times. But I always seem to play the DLC's through in a different order. What is the "best" or canonical order?

    submitted by /u/TheGoreLord64
    [link] [comments]

    For the achievement, "The Whole Gang's Here," do you need to recruit every MOJAVE companion, or every companion in the game (I have GOTY/Ultimate)?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:27 PM PST

    Low fps during combat?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:47 PM PST

    I get over 80 fps most of the time, but when I am in combat it just tanks to the low 40s. This is strange as I have decent specs, and the only mods are realistic wasteland lighting and an improved texture mod, along with nvac nvtf and 4gb patcher

    I am using threadedai=1 and all that stuff. Does anyone have a fix that I could try?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Reddey13
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get a few more views on this masterpiece (and hope for a Lego Fallout New Vegas)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:56 PM PST

    Game freezes when turning the camera in beginning area

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:56 AM PST

    I don't know if you want to call it "stuttering" but after just leaving Doc's house I turned my camera and seemed like it was stuck in once place and jerked back and forth. The problem only stopped when I tabbed out of the game but once I started to move again the camera went crazy again. How do I fix this? I do have a few mods installed that might cause the issue? Mods not seen in MO2 are the 4gb patcher and Script Extender.

    Specs:

    Ryzen 5 2600x

    16gb DDR4 3000 ram

    Vega 56 GPU

    Adata SSD (where game and mods are installed)

    submitted by /u/Wheresthebeans
    [link] [comments]

    Generic guns perks

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:45 PM PST

    So going to run through new vegas but am getting that age old issue for me of choice paralysis. Plan to do a guns run but cant help but feel I'm gonna miss out specializing. Plenty of one hand guns perks, some for if I want two hand weapons, even cowboy and grunt for very specialized arsenal.

    I want to just be able to say "oh that spits lead well I can pick it up and use it no problem" so what are some of the best general guns perks so I dont need to spend all my poor perk points on all the specialized perks to make me a generalist guns expert

    submitted by /u/Z3r0B3at
    [link] [comments]

    Repost: Fallout New Vegas won't start up.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:11 AM PST

    After wiping my SSD to fix a issue with windows before reinstalling the drive. I then verified the install with steam to try and play it again since all of my files were on my hard drive which went untouched. The game wouldn't start. Even after uninstalling and reinstalling the games, TTW, NVSE, all didn't work. I would press play on steam, FNV would open, then immediately close. I also got errors like

    Application load error 5:0000065434

    and dlls like msvcr120 and msvcp120 missing.

    Anyone know a fix?

    submitted by /u/Rctmaster
    [link] [comments]

    I know everybody's sick of the "Dead money bad" thing but I feel like the main thing holding it back is actually the fact that it graphically aged badly compared to the rest of the game.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:10 PM PST

    Its settjng just seems.... Dreary. It gives off a nice survival horror atmosphere and the gameplay is good, albeit frustrating.

    However, the main reason I dislike it is because it's just ugly. It doesn't really create an atmosphere because everything just feels same-y because of the weird atmospheric tint and bleak palette.

    I get in 2010 this would have been good graphics, but our of all the fallout content ever made dead money has definitely aged the worst.

    submitted by /u/TheHomesteadTurkey
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment