• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 19, 2020

    Fallout 3 | name

    Fallout 3 | name


    name

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:04 AM PST

    how do you get your name to say something like how the mods say i killed three dog? like i really want something next to my name and i got the best thing

    submitted by /u/goldenmidnight_snowy
    [link] [comments]

    What is the reason of the fallout 3 neck seam issue?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:18 PM PST

    I am talking about the dreaded line/seam between the head and the body meshes, like this one: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/8/89/FO3JiggsWithArmor.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130709190533

    I don't care about fixes. I just want to know Why it happens. What causes this issue? A technical answer would be preferable. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Key_C0de
    [link] [comments]

    I Need help

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:25 PM PST

    getting this out of the way, my xbox 360 and copy of fallout 3 are pre-used from Gamestop

    I can't advance the story because i can't talk to kids. I'm on the quest where you rescue some kids from Paradise Falls, but when I try to interact with them, my Xbox has a seizure and restarts.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Gringo_McBingo
    [link] [comments]

    Fo3 GoTY edition disc 2 DLC will install everything except Op Anchorage?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:28 AM PST

    So the game was working ansolutely fine last night.

    I unplugged it and moved the xbox elswhere and once I set it back up, for some reason a pop up comes on screen via Xbox One's interface and says something went wrong. Everytime I put Disc 2 in. It'll load all the DLC on the disc except anchorage for some reason.. Im currently unistalling and reinstalling it all in hopes to have all 5 dlc on there

    submitted by /u/RosettaStoned6
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment