• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    Fallout | In the Noir Penthouse Master Bathroom, there is no toilet.

    Fallout | In the Noir Penthouse Master Bathroom, there is no toilet.


    In the Noir Penthouse Master Bathroom, there is no toilet.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:14 AM PST

    However there is a roll of toilet paper next to the sink. After a considerable amount of disscustion with no one, I have come to the conclusion that I am welcome to shit in the sink. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

    submitted by /u/Evincia
    [link] [comments]

    Mr House is supposed to be born this year

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:16 PM PST

    It's now 2020 and it says on fallout Wikia Robert Edwin House was born on June 25th 2020 just watch that someone has a kid on the date and names him Robert Edwin House like how a kid was named Dovahkin on skyrims release date

    submitted by /u/Snappthe1st
    [link] [comments]

    The hallucination segment in Point Lookout is brilliantly unsettling. That is all

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:52 PM PST

    I feel like a character who found an old book on glasswork or how to make wall plaster and tries to make the wastland a better looking place would be really interesting.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:20 PM PST

    The Wastelands look like shite. I get that's the point of it to show how the bombs really just did a number on society an whatnot. You couldn't make this character fix everything. It'd completely ruin the charm of the post apocalyptic environment. But say that there was a moderately large community, and in town there was some average guy who makes his living by repairing the long broken houses. This area of non-fucked-ness would be relatively small and not affect the whole map, leaving a single area of beauty in a world gone shite. In New Vegas there is not one mirror that is unbroken. Literally throughout the entire Nevada, to the Sierra Madre and Big Empty, is there a single mirror that remains intact. What if there's just a wandering salesman who travels around and repairs people's mirrors? Or he repaints walls so that they don't look peely everywhere? Maybe he could've escaped from a vault that's made up of architects and carpenters only.

    submitted by /u/Papus_Devitous
    [link] [comments]

    There was actually a spin-off game mentioned by Van Buren and Fallout New Vegas lead designer J.E. Sawyer. It was called Fallout: Resource Wars.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:04 PM PST

    "It would be a game set in the Fallout world's Europe during the Euro-Middle Eastern war that took place there around the 2050s. Focused on team-based multiplayer, the gameplay would be a blend of Motocross Madness pacing, Battlefield: 1942 foot and vehicle combat, and slightly longer-than-CS duration rounds. A salvaging element would be included giving the player the choice of either repairing damaged vehicles/weapons for use in the next round, or scrapping them for parts.

    The plot would involve a crew of soldiers from the Royal Armoured Corps, who become stranded in a war-torn anarchistic northern Italy, and have to fight their way to the English Channel in quickly degrading vehicles, while scavenging for replacements, fuel, and weapons as they go." -Fallout Wiki

    I'm really bummed that this never happened!

    submitted by /u/IrishMoniv
    [link] [comments]

    Who is more technologically advanced? The Big Mountain Think Tank from Fallout New Vegas or The Institute from Fallout 4?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:06 AM PST

    If you were in the Fallout universe where would you live and what would you do for living?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:36 PM PST

    Need advice on getting a fallout gift for my best friend that lives in London

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:09 AM PST

    As the title says it, I want to surprise my best friend who's a huge fallout fan.

    1. Can you recommend me a site /shop where I can order fallout stuff? It has to be online because I don't live in the UK
    2. What would you recommend I get? I want something that lasts longer than
      T-Shirt. I was eyeing fallout mugs on amazon. There's one with a pin-up girl and says "nuka cola" on it. If you have other suggestions what a fallout fan might like, please let me know. My budget is 10-20€.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Anonymous_53
    [link] [comments]

    stimpaks in fo4 and me

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:14 PM PST

    fo4: so here are stimpaks, expensive, no weight, heal a lot, very useful, use to heal yourself in a fight. me: dont use it and carry 190 of them cause they dont weight anything land 1 radaway cause it weights 0.1lbs

    submitted by /u/Karol107
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any mods AT ALL for fallout tactics?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 03:11 AM PST

    Hello,

    I know that fallout tactics is the black sheep of the series, I tried playing through the first level but the I find the combat ( THE FOCUS OF THE GAME ) unbearably slow paced and boring in turn based mode and difficult to navigate in real time without a Rimworld style time pause and the ability to select more than one of your guys to move at a time. Is there any mods to improve this? I got it on steam if that helps.

    submitted by /u/AthenOwl
    [link] [comments]

    Fens Outpost (Hangsman's Alley Build)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:52 PM PST

    so, what is your nostalgia sound from a fallout game?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:25 PM PST

    mine is fo4's main menu theme, but i also like song the end of the world, big iron, and fnv main menu theme

    submitted by /u/Karol107
    [link] [comments]

    I fucking LOATHE Croup Manor (a nice little rant for ya)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:03 PM PST

    I got a minutemen quest that said that I needed to clear the place out, and set up a recruitment beacon. Alright, I'd go, clear it out, set up some stuff for the new settlers, put up the beacon, and be on my way.

    WELL, we have the first aggravating part. The Ghouls. I got 2 legendary glowing ones, and 3 legendary charred ferals. My level 66 character died 3 times because she was cornered. Don't make a house that's easy to get cornered in, and then fill it with 5 legendary ghouls that are notoriously hard to deal with. Whatever, after a few tries I managed to clear the place.

    Now we run into problem 2. There's nowhere to put beds. Either the floor, roof, or one of the walls is missing just about everywhere, so either you can't place it, or it doesn't qualify as sheltered. Whatever, I can work around it. I managed to find roughly 8 good spots, though the beds were cramped together, that worked.

    Problem 3, providing water. I'm sorry, but who the fuck puts a settlement on a peninsula, and puts the edge JUST BEFORE THE COASTLINE!?!? .....Then there's the fact that everything in the settlement is concrete, so you can't place any of the in-ground water purifiers. Shit, I need to get Place Anywhere... After some searching, I found a few good places.

    Alright, now defenses. Fucking hell, here we go again. There's maybe 6 places in the settlement that you can place turrets that have leverage. Seriously, turrets aren't any good in a Deathclaw attack if they can get to them with ease. Whatever, I put the turrets in those places and decided I'd have to settle for less.

    Now, food. Again, everything is concrete. Where the do you put crops if there's no natural dirt? In a garden plot. Well, behold some more bullshit! The settlement has too many unnecessary piles of leaves and garbage to place any garden plots.

    What the fuck am I supposed to do!? Deal with unhappy people until I get some gorillas and a bar set up? Where do I put the bar? Where do I put the gorilla cage? .....This place fucking sucks....

    submitted by /u/AceOfJacks07
    [link] [comments]

    My FO4 on Xbox One S keeps freezing Downtown Help Plz!!!!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:33 PM PST

    So i just got my XBOX One S and downloaded Fo4 but every time I get near Good Neighbor or toward the Railroad hideout my game freezes sits on the same screen for 5-8 minutes with the music still playing in the background then close the application. I have done everything to fix it from power cycling, re-downloading the game TWICE, and Deleting all my mods shortening the LO and still it crashes. I thought it was my load order but I tried no mods and still did this BS and them I tried Optimization (Boston FPS Fix AIO, Nytra Performance Optimization) mods that didn't fix a thing. I've also restarted with 3 new characters all getting to Downtown and experiencing the same result.

    Load Order (In order) Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch, Snappy HouseKit Xbox, OCDecorator, OCDecorator - DLC, Brutality Hardcore Rebalance, Companion Infinite Ammo and Unbreakable PA, Face Texture Glitch, Natasha Face Texture, Eyes of Beauty, Ponytail Azar, Capital Wasteland Outfit Pack, Merc Outfit Pack, 1950's Feminine Outfits, Nytra's Performance Tweaks, Boston FPS Fix - AIO

    submitted by /u/-Orphan_Maker-
    [link] [comments]

    Fantastic! It’s like LLNL is going door to door asking if you know any scientists: Fireball Physics/Nuclear Weapon Effects- Postdoctoral Researcher opening

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:51 PM PST

    Opening for a postdoctoral researcher to perform research in the area of fireball physics and nuclear weapon effects..

    You will be part of an interdisciplinary team that is reanalyzing the high-speed films of the 210 atmospheric nuclear tests performed in the 1940's, 50's, and early 1960's. The goal of this project is to extract benchmark data from the films and use these data to validate high-fidelity computer codes that simulate a variety of nuclear weapon effects such as shockwave effects, thermal pulse effects, and nuclear fallout.

    submitted by /u/TheScienceGiant
    [link] [comments]

    The Vertibird name comes from a toy from 1972!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:26 PM PST

    I learned this little factoid and made a 30-second edit for it! Enjoy!

    virt-e-burd.mp4

    submitted by /u/TH3BOOGENS
    [link] [comments]

    Stumbled upon a working Pip-Boy Delux Bluetooth Edition and looking for help with it.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:40 PM PST

    It's a rare find years after release and I've got an idea..

    I remember a while back it being discussed if a working one could be obtained it might be possible to reverse engineer it and pull the software off it to use to fix the bricked ones, but can't find the original post...

    Hence this post, figured it would be worth posting to see if any of the Fallout fan's who also happen to be into Raspberry Pi/Python people who might be interested in seeing if it was possible.

    Will admit it's for personal gain, as I also have a non-functional Pip-Boy 3000 MK IV I got off craigtslist forever ago, suffering from one of the many boot up related bugs that plagued the production of the ThinkGeek line, and would love to get it working, or maybe find a way to make it work with the Pipboy App Bethesda abandoned...

    submitted by /u/Aten_Ra
    [link] [comments]

    I can only get one; Nuka-World(i already have FO4) or FO New Vegas. Which one should I get

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:34 PM PST

    Pretty much just the title.

    submitted by /u/NBTHS
    [link] [comments]

    New Vegas Weapon Retexture Alternative

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:32 PM PST

    Hello!

    Are there any alternatives to the Weapon Retexture Project mod for New Vegas? It requires Gun Runners' Arsenal, and I'm too cheap to spend $2 just for a mod.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/byrgenwerthy_
    [link] [comments]

    THANK YOU mkshifteuphoria ON THE GAMESPOT FORUM TWO YEARS AGO

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:05 PM PST

    YOU WROTE A ONE PARAGRAPH TUTORIAL ON HOW TO TOGGLE AIM INSTEAD OF HOLD AIM WITH AUTOHOTKEY AND I ACTUALLY UNDERSTOOD IT AND IT WORKS AND I DONT HAVE TO PLAY FALLOUT 4 WITH HOLD AIM. WHEREVER YOU ARE, THANK YOU!

    submitted by /u/BackwardsNUpsideDown
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone familiar with the Fallout tabletop game?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:43 AM PST

    My brother and I are big Fallout and ES fans, so for Christmas I got him the Fallout board game. We aren't really table top gamers so I didn't really know what I was getting us into. We got the game set up and we're SO close to getting it but I'm hoping someone with a little better knowledge of the game can dumb down a few things for me. We got the movement, exploration, enemies and combat down. But:

    1.) We could not figure out when to move down the shield or star on the scenario card, do they move once another sword or shield tile is placed on the map?

    My friend completed part of the main Commonwealth quest and it said "add a third shield tile to the map" but didn't really say where? It seems like if you move the faction down on the scenario card with every tile it makes the game go so fast.

    Also, are the sword and shield tiles irrelevant to players until they declare loyalty to a faction?

    2.) As far as getting influence points, we got through about 7 turns and no one had any. Do you wait to declare your loyalty based on your agenda card until one faction has more tiles on the map than others? It seems like the way our game went was we did about 2 quests and then "all hell breaks loose" quest happened and it asked us to put faction tiles all over the map? Seems like that would finish the game so quickly and no one had influence.

    This game looks like it can be really fun, but it is nothing like anything I've ever played. Thanks for anyone's help!

    Edit: Grammar, and also I should specify this is not the Wasteland Warfare version, it is this one:

    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075B1WNDG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

    submitted by /u/Berb-
    [link] [comments]

    Just Tried the Creation Club

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:07 PM PST

    To preface this, I'm a console gamer; crucify me now. I had 20 buck on my Microsoft balance, nothing to use it on, and was about to play Fallout 4 for the first time in about 6 months. (I prefer New Vegas, mod 4 to oblivion etc.) So I got the classic Doom Guy Marine armor, BFG 9000 etc. My point is, you can get that stuff (and better) through the mods. And there was barely anything through Creation Club, and thousands of things to download in mods. I like Bethesda's properties and want them to succeed, you'd think they'd throw their customers a bone.

    submitted by /u/Zemo69420
    [link] [comments]

    All the troubles with hackers in Fallout 76 is only on PC right? I have the game on Console and havent played since before the whole hacker debacle happened, will I have to worry about my inventory being stolen if I get back into it?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:31 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment