• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Ant Queen glitch?

    Fallout 3 | Ant Queen glitch?


    Ant Queen glitch?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:29 PM PST

    So I was doing the 'Those!' quest and it's been a while since my last playthrough, but I got through the queen's guard-ants and got to her room, saw how fucking big she was, wanted to get better spacing, got to the point of where it loops and took out the last guard-ant, and it was like the queen had noclipped into the wall. My RL-3 was trying to attack her but honestly it helped me out since I didn't want to kill the queen because I wasn't sure if I'd still get an implant. But it was WEIRD seeing a massive ant just fused into the wall.

    submitted by /u/Darkblade887
    [link] [comments]

    Behold the almighty Nuka Quantum!!!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:45 PM PST

    Looking for suggestions for some must have mods for Fallout 3 in 2020 and wondering if there are any new mods I may have missed

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:26 PM PST

    So I figure this question gets asked a fair amount so I will start by apologizing. I haven't modded Fallout 3 in probably 6 or 7 years so I figured I would ask. I know you can check the most endorsed and downloaded sections on the Nexus but sometimes that leads to older versions of mods sticking to the top where as newer and improved mods don't get the same amount of traction especially with a decreasing amount of new mods being produced and active amount of players. An example of this is the older method of disabling games for Windows Live here from 2008 and a newer one released in 2017 here. So I guess I am asking for must have mods in your opinion and overlooked mods. Any suggestions would be appreciated even those that may seem obvious as it has been a while as I previously mentioned

    submitted by /u/TheAmazingJuicyBeast
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment