• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Vault 87 Glitch

    Fallout 3 | Vault 87 Glitch


    Vault 87 Glitch

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:12 AM PST

    So I was working with Fawkes to get the GECK but decided to leave him to sell my inventory since I'm coming up on the Enclave right after and want room for loot. The door to the GECK chamber is now locked when I got back and says key required. Is there a work around to this or did I break the game? Thanks for any help provided. Edit: Want to clarify that I'm playing on Xbox One via Backward Compatibility.

    submitted by /u/DarknessUnbound
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to Fallout 3

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:51 PM PST

    I used to play this game for hours each day between 8th and 10th grade. I'm 21 and halfway through college now. I remember my best friend brought over New Vegas during the summer going into junior year, telling me I'll be glued to it. And I was, he was guiding me through it and we drank Nuka-Cola and ate munchies and he fell asleep and woke up to me in the same spot playing it. It's not too far off from when I first got into Fallout 3, but I've had trouble enjoying Fallout 3 as much as I did before I played New Vegas.

    That being said, it's been two years since I've played a fallout game besides 76, and I'm thinking of trying it out again. Any good play styles or builds I should try? Tips for building a new character/exploring?

    submitted by /u/fuckiamtired
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment