• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 14, 2019

    Fallout: New Vegas | Sunny Smiles [Penett]

    Fallout: New Vegas | Sunny Smiles [Penett]


    Sunny Smiles [Penett]

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 03:55 AM PST

    Unturned Dead Money

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:54 PM PST

    The first time I've ever come across this particular mailbox in all of my playtime.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:24 AM PST

    The Mad Brahmin Capsizer strikes again......

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 02:51 AM PST

    Real life service rifle

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:52 PM PST

    I’m trying to find a poster with the classic “left my heart in the sierra madre” text but I can’t for the life of me find one

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:31 AM PST

    Everyone should go as Femme Fatale/Black Widow at least once.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 01:48 AM PST

    I've done just about everything when it comes to New Vegas. Every type of build, every type of character with skill set you could imagine. I've already done a Cowboy, Scientist, Politician, Mercenary, Dumb Brute, Rambo, etc. my favorite play through so far was the good ol' fasion Clint Eastwood esque cowboy who went with Yes Man/Independent. More recently I decided to make Femme Fatale/Black Widow James Bond girl esque. And quite Honestly, that was probably my 2nd or 3rd most enjoyable play-through. I started by investing more into Speech and Sneak. Also Intelligence, Agility, perhaps a bit of Luck as well (at the expense of Strengh and Endurance). Using mainly pistols and silencers, and no power armor at all. Working for Mr. House (though I'm sure an unscrupulous sexy NCR agent would fit the aesthetic as well).

    Vera's dress from Dead Money was massively useful for the aesthetic. Perhaps Merc Adventure and Charmer outfits to start out with early game.

    If nothing else, was worth it to kill Benny in his sleep. xD

    submitted by /u/sir_buttatoast
    [link] [comments]

    To those of you who cleared Quarry Junction, which weapon/weapons did you use to kill Deathclaws there?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 04:53 AM PST

    I used Trail Carbine with .44 Magnum SWC hand loaded rounds to kill the Deathclaws of Quarry Junction including Deathclaw alpha male and Deathclaw mother. I also have Cowboy perk, so that helps too. I mainly used sneak attack criticals. Each Deathclaw took two or three hits to die with the exception of Deathclaw alpha male and Deathclaw mother.

    submitted by /u/whaq63
    [link] [comments]

    Project title ideas

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:25 AM PST

    Hey guys, so I'm currently working on a project that is based on the tragic story of Veronica and am struggling for a name for it. I was thinking an obscure reference to her story would be great but can't think of anything. I'd appreciate any ideas you guys may have!

    submitted by /u/ABitOblique
    [link] [comments]

    I found Seymour!!!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:43 PM PST

    I couldn't decide what flair to use...

    I just love Finding Easter eggs without prior knowledge or a how to

    The first one I found was Indiana Jones, that one cracked me up for a while

    submitted by /u/KingAnidem
    [link] [comments]

    I have 91 saves, all of them after 56 will not load. By jesus how does THAT many saves corrupt at once?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:09 PM PST

    I was in love with the game (still on my first playthrough) and honestly this has just COMPLETELY defeated me.

    submitted by /u/Imperceptions
    [link] [comments]

    Hold my Atomic Cocktail, I'm going in.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:54 PM PST

    Making a stop at Mojave Oupost.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:35 PM PST

    MF Hyperbreeder Alpha crit chance discrepancy

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:08 PM PST

    So, I got the Hyperbreeder, and since my character was focusing on crits, the stated bonus to crit chance seemed really good. As did the fact that it did more damage than any other energy pistol I had. However, on both wiki's I found they showed it having a severly reduced crit chance. Normal energy pistols seem to have a rate of 1+, while they state the Hyperbreeding has only .24. What gives, are the wikis wrong, or is the ingame information wrong? I don't have any gameplay modes, I wanted a mostly vanilla+ experience (stutter remover, unofficial patch, etc). So it's definitely not a mod causing it to say that.

    submitted by /u/Melody-Prisca
    [link] [comments]

    pip boy light bug with r/fnv's modding guide setup. Did I install something incorrectly?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:04 PM PST

    Mission Mojave Ultimate Edition is crashing my game (tested and confirmed on fresh installs) any mods here known to make it not play nice?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:21 PM PST

    My Opinion of Best DLC Order

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:39 PM PST

    After a couple of playthroughs I really have come to the conclusion doing Blood Money last right before Lonesome Road fits best (So,going HH->OWB->BM->LR) not only it makes the surviving more enjoyable and easier but still atmospheric and scary (since ghost people will be high level just like you) but also storywise: meeting the mysterious Elijah after hearing about him both from Veronica and from OWB as well as the person who was trying to kill him and seeing the bomb collars that were being tested out,seeing the holograms that were designed in the Crater at work,Getting the full story of this Sinclair guy you read about,there's a couple more but i think you guys get it

    Am I alone with this? The only thing that kind makes this order a bit out of place unfortunately is the ending slide of OWB

    submitted by /u/cybernet21
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please explain to me how to play Caravan?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 12:39 PM PST

    I have had this game for years and I still can not figure out how this card game works!

    submitted by /u/OldManMammoth
    [link] [comments]

    WRP uninstall problem

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:15 PM PST

    So I started a new playthrough recently and installed WRP to go with it as well as WMX and Hitmans iron sights animations but shortly after making my character and going along the main quest line I realized that WRP wasnt compatible with both WMX and the animations so I uninstalled WRP as I found the other two mods more important but now all my vanilla weapon textures are broken too! The textures are completely scattered and misaligned across the model, any ideas on how to fix it? I'm using MO2 if that helps and I can post my LO if need be...

    submitted by /u/J3RICHO_
    [link] [comments]

    New Vegas FPS limit.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:39 PM PST

    Is there anyway to limit the fps of fallout New Vegas? I'm getting 100 + and the physics have lost it.

    submitted by /u/Able_Apothecary
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment