• Breaking News

    Monday, November 18, 2019

    Fallout | Mom got into fallout and can't get enough

    Fallout | Mom got into fallout and can't get enough


    Mom got into fallout and can't get enough

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:44 PM PST

    Hello everyone, Quick story, I used to play fallout 4 on the living room TV while mom sat by and watched. She liked the music and it kept her engaged while I played. Then she overheard a holotape about vault t ec and how evil they were and asked me about it. Told her how all the businesses are evil and greedy. She starts getting more and more into fallout as time goes by. Recently she asked me to explain the lore to her. Sit her down and we talk for like an hour about fallout. Today in barns ad noble she asks me if there's any fallout graphic novels or lore books. Totally caught off guard. Well now I'm sifting through the internet for fallout related lore books or comic books. Would love some help. Any recommendations? Thank you for helping. Sorry for the long post.

    submitted by /u/Allineedis350
    [link] [comments]

    I am Permabanned from r/fo76

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:37 PM PST

    The post I made there was "I have a hunch"

    In it I made a joking guess that Bethesda would paywall the Wastelanders update, by making it an exclusive purchase only available to FO1st subscribers.

    Within an hour I was banned for a week for breaking rules 4 & 7, Uncivil/Rude Behavior and Spreading Rumors/Leaks without Presenting Evidence.

    When I messaged the mods to ask how I broke either of those rules with that I was told the rule 4 violation was for earlier posts that were not specified, and the rule 7 violation was basically "Because I say it is", and then banned permanently and muted for 72 hours.

    I've called a couple people shills but I've never been rude or uncivil to anyone in that subreddit who wasn't rude or uncivil to me first, and they were always snobby FO1st subscribers who took issue with anyone criticizing Bethesda or their shitty game/subscription.

    I uninstalled the game a while ago, so not being in the subreddit doesn't really bother me. Just thought I'd share how ridiculous it is.

    submitted by /u/YiranJaguro
    [link] [comments]

    Would New York city be totally nuked and wiped out in the Fallout lore?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 03:55 AM PST

    Is it a viable setting for a Fallout game? I can't see any reference to the status of New York city in Fallout.

    I mean we all know it's always the setting and the go to city to destroy in 90% of movies where America is getting invaded/attacked..

    submitted by /u/Dotaspasm
    [link] [comments]

    How do you think a fallout in the way north would be?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:05 PM PST

    I, being a Minnesotan, would personally like to see a game up north, which I'd assume wouldn't be nuked heavily and would mostly be suffering from radiation and really cold temperatures. Being around the great lakes and having one to no major city's and just cabins and lake homes would be cool. Considering Canada had been annexed it could potentially have a couple military forts and new groups. What do yall think?

    submitted by /u/ANYwareawesome
    [link] [comments]

    The brotherhood needs flying lessons

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:40 AM PST

    Anyone else notice in FO4 how many vertibirds get downed?

    Every encouter I have with a vertibir,d some 10-luck pot shot raider pulls out his pipe pistol and john wicks the brotherhoods entire operation.

    Plus, the prydwen has like 6 vertibird bays when it rocks up plus two flying alongside it. I've probably seen about 10 of these get taken out.

    Then that part you get to ride in one? Oh no no, no thank you sir, these things are two ton's of tin with cardboard for armour.

    I don't mind though, I just see it as a big bird full of precious loot.

    submitted by /u/joshrossDelSol
    [link] [comments]

    Nuka World felt rushed.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:40 AM PST

    Aside from the fact it actually was rushed some things really really bother me.

    Not only does siding with the merchants basically make the DLC unplayable it also feels hollow and they don't even change what they do or how they act which is just sad. But the MAIN thing is It really feels like they were gearing up for a raider version of the ending factions Moving the raiders into the commonwealth, destroying the minute men, the passive convos about the synths and BOS.

    It really seems like they were gearing up for a game ending that just kinda fizzzles out to GG you ruined everything.

    Also I hate cave crickets idk why but those kill me more than I think anything else in the game.

    submitted by /u/TalontedJay
    [link] [comments]

    I just got Fallout: New Vegas a few days ago and I need some pointers.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:18 PM PST

    Just in general, really. I want to have the most experiences with this game possible, so any and all advice is welcome since I'll probably be doing multiple runs.

    Edit note: This'll be my first major Fallout game. I've got basically no experience with the games otherwise. I'll be checking back in a few days.

    submitted by /u/The_Roborandy
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 companions, do armor stats matter?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:33 AM PST

    With the exception of Power Armor, is it worth putting your companions in armor? Do they benefit from the SPECIAL boosts or damage resistance?

    submitted by /u/airbornchaos
    [link] [comments]

    FO4 Character Scare

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:54 PM PST

    [SOLVED]: Mod description says renamed Dogmeat with BOS lines. There were 200 lines in the description. Apologies for not reading them all 😅

    Okay, so I've been modding the Castle settlement, there are too many to name, but that's not really why I'm here. PS4

    I quicksaved, added a mod titled "combo characters" for all DLC (makes all robot followers into human), didn't go back into the game and left to go to the gas station which took about 20 minutes. I come back, turn on the game with my new mod, and there's a random NPC named "Destiny" in her birthday suit, a blue bandana, and pink hair standing right in front of me at the Castle. It was not there when I left my house (which is out in the country I might add). She also cannot be assigned. Big deal right?

    I have an ex-girlfriend named Destiny who hates me for unrelated reasons. I googled a "FO4 character named Destiny" and got zip. She talks about the Brotherhood which I haven't even interacted with in this gameplay. Am I going crazy? Or is there a character I don't remember with this name? Apologies in advance if there is, I tend to overreact but this is just plain creepy.

    submitted by /u/Hkelly1614
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a canon mapof what got nuked exactly?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:23 AM PST

    Just asking

    submitted by /u/Mastur4
    [link] [comments]

    Was it just the USA that got nuked or did the entire world get nuked.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:13 PM PST

    Why isn't rest of Ceasars Legion part of map there [NV]

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:56 PM PST

    Ita my first playthrough of New Vegas, and I noiticed tat there is no acces to West part of Colorado. Why isn't that part modelled when its on map and it should?

    submitted by /u/The_Enclave_
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 Survival tips?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:25 PM PST

    Starting my first survival difficulty character. Anything i should know going forward or any tips you might have (character builds, starting stats, useful perks) would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/peterefkarpidis
    [link] [comments]

    What location do you think would be the most intriguing for a Fallout Game?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:09 PM PST

    Not including locations that have already been done... my pick would have to be San Francisco or New York City!

    submitted by /u/nick_simmons1
    [link] [comments]

    I love "Dear Hearts and Gentile People" because reminds me of panicked hiding and cold blooded murder.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:15 PM PST

    EDIT: Because of my experiences in-game. Nothing else. It's a commentary on how Fallout makes me feel like I've actually lived the incredible things I've done in-game.

    submitted by /u/PenisMalenis
    [link] [comments]

    What's your personal take on Ulysses?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:00 PM PST

    I think he is just a psycho serial killing courier who became obsessed with Six. All of the Divide story was fabricated to create a "Saw" type of test for the Courier.

    submitted by /u/123lowkick
    [link] [comments]

    Was battling the railroad at bunker hill

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:49 AM PST

    And some guy who is hiding while we murder the railroad,tells me "tell me brother to not join the railroad would ya" in the calmest voice.

    submitted by /u/Rex-the-wolf
    [link] [comments]

    The retired general’s speech. (P1)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:41 PM PST

    (On radio freedom) Attention all available minutemen. The general wants all available minutemen to come to the castle At noon.

    (At the castle)

    General Cooper: (walking in, with crutches) Good morning, everyone. I am sure you are wondering why I called you here today. I wish to give a speech. As my sickness grows, and my infection spreads worsens, I realize I am unable to command you in the heat of war. I have decided, I am retiring. I am giving the role of general to Preston, the most noble man I know. Before I give up my role, I want to tell you all my story. Some of you may find it hard to believe, but it's true. It all started, over 200 years ago. It was October 23, 2077. I'm sure that some ghouls remember where they were that day.

    I was getting ready for a speech, talking about how I served in the war, and hardships soldiers encountered. My wife was by my side, and my baby boy was in his room. Just then, my robot, codsworth, he called us in. Damn commies, they launched the nukes. We had to rush to the nearby vault. We were ready for a new life. The bomb was detonated as we were being sent down, forming what you all now know as the glowing sea. The door seals, and we were all ready for the vault life that awaited us all. We were brought into these rooms. Unknowingly, we were frozen. 150 years later, the vault was opened. We had no idea what was going on. The institute came in, and stole my son, and shot my wife. That was the point where I knew that this was not the same world that I was in before. I was refrozen, and just a bit over a year ago, I was released.

    I made it home. Armed with a pistol from the armory, and the vault suit on my back, I was out to search. When I got home, who did I find, but codsworth. He told me about the people in concord. The last of the minutemen. Preston Garvey. I rushed over there, knowing that life was not only possible in this hellscape, but thriving enough for groups of people to band together. As I came in, I killed each and every raider I saw. I saved Preston, sturges, jun and Marcy long, and mama Murphy, god rest her soul. I finished off the raiders in an old suit of power armor, and finished off a death claw, and we were on our way to sanctuary. Murphy told me of diamond city. The green jewel. I went there, and my real journey was just beginning.

    submitted by /u/Eggs_are_tasty
    [link] [comments]

    Which Fallout faction do you believe is the most morally wrong and which one is the most morally right?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:38 AM PST

    Thoughts on Bethesda Shop having NV Merch?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:41 AM PST

    I haven't seen this since I started playing the game (which was well after FO3 and FNV came out).

    Always seems to be a swirl of bad press around F76, but it feels like Bethesda putting a ton of New Vegas merch in their shop seems like a good sign of, if nothing else, caring about a segment of their fan base that often doesn't feel cared about.

    Of course, it's to make money but it's nice when companies try to listen to their fan base and make money instead of just trying to make money.

    submitted by /u/cpustejovsky
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think we will ever get a fallout set outside the USA

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:37 PM PST

    I think it would be interesting for a fallout game to he set somewhere else then the US as something like a spinoff

    submitted by /u/SingleDiscount
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think Bethesda was going to add a karma system to fo4?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:32 PM PST

    Whilst helping a settler defend themselves, I heard him say "I guess my good karma's paying off." It's probably a reference to the older fallouts, but I wonder, would fo4 be better with Karma?

    submitted by /u/LordLimabean73
    [link] [comments]

    Two questions about romancing in Fallout 4

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:12 PM PST

    First: What effects does romancing a companion have on gameplay? Does it give you some kind of perk or is it just for fun?

    Second: Which companion did you romance? Why?

    submitted by /u/RamboWouldBeForTrump
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 1 Fo4 mod limit increase

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:05 PM PST

    Fallout 4 (PC edition) has an unlimited mod capacity and I feel xbox 1 should as well. This never happen for Ps4 (on account of the weird mod rules Sony has). I just wanna have America Rising and Modern Weapons replacer at the same time

    submitted by /u/BattleToaster21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment