• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 23, 2020

    Fallout | Takahashi of Fallout 4 should have had a quest.

    Fallout | Takahashi of Fallout 4 should have had a quest.


    Takahashi of Fallout 4 should have had a quest.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Codsworth's interaction with Takahashi really could have been the foundation to start a side quest concerning Takahashi. It could have been also a good comedic quest as well.

    For those that don't know, if you go to Diamond City with Codsworths, he talks to Takahashi normally, ignoring the fact he is only saying one phrase in Japanese. The responses of Codsworth imply that Takahashi is completely aware he is broken and hope to get his voice fixed. It is speculate d Codsworth understand Takahashi through radio signals.

    We know that one if the major reasons Takahashi hasn't been fixed is because Mayor McDonough sees his state as culturally significant to the city. Be funny if we learned Takahashi hates the mayor so much because of this by adding too much spice into the noodles or something. Of course, this prompts no reaction, another hint of the mayor being a synth.

    Anyway, more could have been done with the character. Would have made Diamond City more fleshed out since there isn't a lot to do there to begin with.

    submitted by /u/Hope1820
    [link] [comments]

    I did a fallout themed map of my region, what do you think?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    I was designing a D&D-ish game and we needed a map so I just took a map of my region in spain and I simply converted it into Fallout themed: https://i.imgur.com/6O0PuEl.png

    Red areas are supposed to be the radiated zones, it's all in my native language so, sorry if you don't understand some zones names!

    EDIT: Here's the lore I did for the game:

    France and Italy make an alliance and want to invade europe, Greece betrays the enemies of France and Italy and joins them. Italy makes a surprise attack in Spain obliterating Barcelona in one night with tactical air strikes and battleship artillery, and in the following week Madrid is also conquered making Spain collapse.

    The post-nuclear story situation is that Girona, the neighbor region of Barcelona, is self-proclaimed the capital of the new Catalan country, since there is no central goverment to deny it.

    It contains a little bit of the actual political situation to give it a bit more ambience.

    EDIT 2: Here's the actual map of Girones:

    http://www.turismegirones.cat/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/mapa.png

    submitted by /u/Pyromann
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve begun working on the Fallout comic! Here is the cover page :)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    My sister told me Fallout 4 was dumb, now she's catching up to me in time played. :')

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    I loaned my sister my xbox to keep her busy, and she was annoyed I didn't have Fortnite on it. I told her to just play a different game while she waited for it to install. I recommended Fallout 4 as an option, and she said fine. She kept telling me it was dumb at first, but now she won't stop raving about it. She's constantly asking me lore questions and can't put the game down. Glad to see I've secured her as a convert. I'm hoping I can get her to play New Vegas in the future!

    submitted by /u/Spyderfool
    [link] [comments]

    Did another talking head, this time it's Nick Valentine!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Favorite gun in the Fallout univerese?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    I freaking love the K9000 Cyberdog Gun!

    A gun...and a dog in one? Brilliant!

    submitted by /u/A_Filthy_Weeaboo
    [link] [comments]

    Boston residents. How surreal to see your city in a Post-Apocalyptic video game?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    Cool thing I noticed when playing Fallout and Fallout 2 back-to-back

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    When rescuing Tandi from the Khans in Fallout, and when rescuing the girl at Vault 15 from the Khans in Fallout 2 you have a similar dialogue option. Both options end in hostilites as raiders don't care about their eternal soul.

    https://imgur.com/a/jUs5VN9

    submitted by /u/thomasisrich
    [link] [comments]

    Contemplating Playing Through Fallout 4 Again: But idk what to do, any tips for an interesting playthrough?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    In my original first playthrough of the game I ended the game with a railroad - minutemen alliance. I then finished both Far Harbour, Automatron and Nuka World. There was a lot left to explore but I just kinda lost interest and I am not even sure my savefile still exists. I returned later on with mods, playing several times but I find myself returning into the same faction pattern. With mods and more settlement options I keep wanting to play Minutemen and build my own civilization.

    I am just having trouble realizing what I want to play. What kind of build I should have. I keep trying survival but those end up failing and its honestly boring to constantly die. I had a slightly modded playthrough I haven't played in months but I also really dislike the starting procedure and repeating that all the time.

    I dislike both the Institute and BOS as factions and whilst I would be able to roleplay to play them, I don't really feel fully into doing a playthrough with them but I also am kinda bored of repeating the Minutemen rebuilding thing even though I still like that. I did do that on my first modded playthrough but I haven't finished that playthrough yet and I probably won't.

    My first two characters have been oriented towards bolt action rifles and pistols. I was thinking melee but I am not sure if I can utilize the robot and settlement mechanic mods to my liking by that and from what I remember melee weapons don't have as many interesting craftable mods to them..

    Ugh idk, probably stupid to ask, any FO4 veterans who have tips for interesting playthroughs?

    submitted by /u/zauraz
    [link] [comments]

    I scored a copy of Fallout New Vegas for $12!!!!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    Where should go at first? What do I need to get?

    submitted by /u/Klutterman
    [link] [comments]

    Since I know some of you will get a kick out of this wastelanders review

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    Order of the tadpole: kindness

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    i don't know of any people who plays 76 and i really want the backpack, so are there anywayss to get the kindness badge solo?

    Platform is pc

    submitted by /u/Danish_Dr_Who
    [link] [comments]

    Out of all the characters of every Fallout game, who would you choose to be your companion?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    You get to choose one character to take with you on your adventures. Doesn't have to be an actual companion (Boone, Fawkes, etc), but it can if you want.

    Me personally, I'm choosing Billy Creel. That dude is fuggin cool and seems like he could handle himself in a fight.

    submitted by /u/TheCasualRebel
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 76 Plan Glitch?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    I was playing fallout 76 and I was grinding plans to build up my camp. I bought the Vault Tec bed and went back to my camp to build it. I want on the Vault Tec bed and it still had a padlock.

    If this has happened to you or you know how to fix it, please let me know.

    submitted by /u/ja1ro666
    [link] [comments]

    I just wanted to discuss my love for the fallout games

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    I want to share my love for the fallout series but I didn't know where so I just decided to go here.

    I just want to say that I've only played Fallout 4 yet I love all the games even though I haven't played them. Maybe it has to do with the gameplay or the lore it could be anything, but for some reason just hearing something about the fallout games gives me joy. I say that it's an amazing franchise even after the fact I haven't played all of the games, I really don't know why but I love everything related to fallout. Since I currently own a Nintendo Switch I can't play any of the fallout games (except fallout shelter but it's still fun) but either way I am still into it.

    submitted by /u/LoudPartyMemer123
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a character set-up app

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    I've been looking for an app to help with my builds for fallout 3 and new vegas. Yet I can't find anything I'm looking for something to help keep me organized with my perks and point distribution.

    submitted by /u/Lucas_Thrasher13
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best resource? (76)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    What's the best resource to use the extractor on?

    submitted by /u/Hot_Sauze
    [link] [comments]

    *FUNNY* New player runs through main story

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    Other Southwest/ Midwest Fallout games?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    I love the Fallout series, however I have to wonder if we'll ever see a Midwestern or Southwestern Fallout again. Personally, I'd like to see a Fallout game take place in the Texas Commonwealth (Texas and Arkansas) mostly because that area of the country already has some pretty diverse climates, from the plains and hill country, to swamps, to the cities of Austin, Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio. I'd love to see how animals like the longhorn and armadillo mutated, maybe even find John Cassidy (Cass's father) see what happened to Caesar's Legion, or the Riverwalk.

    submitted by /u/ben-tobox-san
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 GOTY PS3

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    If I buy Fallout 3 GOTY edition on used disc, do I get every DLC or the codes will be used by previous owner?

    submitted by /u/owsiak90
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think of the SkillUp Video on Wastelanders?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    Fallout 4 question dlc

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    Question sur le jeux Fallout 4

    Je m'explique je suis à la fin du jeux et je ne veux pas continuer car j'ai peur de ne plus pouvoir accéder au contenue du dlc nuka world et far harbor (accès à la map et au quête)

    submitted by /u/xXkilleurXx-007
    [link] [comments]

    who the hell made mister handy

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    Favorite New Vegas DLC?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Just got done beating dead money after years away from it, and wow it's just as good as I remember! Just wondering though now that I'm replaying them,what's everyone's favorite new Vegas dlc? Mine personally was always honest hearts for some reason ,but all the dlcs were very very good and connected someway to one another. So I would appreciate anyone's opinion on they're favorite New Vegas dlc. (All of them were great!)

    submitted by /u/joe-goldeberg-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment