• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | The Wild Wasteland Perk is the best

    Fallout: New Vegas | The Wild Wasteland Perk is the best


    The Wild Wasteland Perk is the best

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:46 PM PST

    Went back in time a bit, before the first battle of Hoover Dam for my Malpais Legate cosplay. Behold!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:31 AM PST

    Inspired by the promotional cards for New Vegas, I decided to make a quote thing for them.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:59 PM PST

    All my saves gone, 800 hours of progress down the drain. My saves magically disappeared.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:04 PM PST

    The Amnesty you get once arriving to the strip can make 0 logic, if you plan it correctly!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:38 AM PST

    I thought you guys may appreciate that in my millionth playthrough of New Vegas, I beat Lonesome Road first, nuked the NCR and Legion (making them hostile), before going to the strip, meeting with the NCR messenger, and recieving the amnesty from ambassador Crocker. (Thus, I'm back to neutral with them).

    I then proceeded to a tiny, insignificant settlement (Sloan) that was full of NCR prospectors, where I pulled up on a mole rat with a broken leg that belonged to them. I fixed the leg. And now the NCR says they support me.

    So i nuked their country and outposts. But they like me because i fixed a mole rat's leg. Nice.

    (Also, I then proceeded to Nipton, where I then killed Vulpes Inculta and all of the Legionaries with him. Because fuck the legion.)

    submitted by /u/mostdefintley
    [link] [comments]

    He said you have penis tipped feet

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:55 PM PST

    GPD Win 2 running it real smooth. Thinking about Getting the Alienware UFO if I hear enough good reviews.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:21 AM PST

    Dr. Mo��️ius

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:28 PM PST

    Jackpot - A unique Anti-Material Rifle - Is now live on Reddit!!!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:13 PM PST

    What more Is there to do?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:22 PM PST

    93 hours in, I've completed every quest except for The reunion, and wild cards: find all tribes, and have had all followers. Is there more things I'm missing out on, because I've seen posts where people say they have 5-800 hours in one play through.

    submitted by /u/moshedman85
    [link] [comments]

    Will this laptop run New Vegas?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:43 AM PST

    I have a Lenovo ideapad s540 and was wondering if i would be able to play new vegas on it normally?

    submitted by /u/str8_rippin123
    [link] [comments]

    Feral Raul

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:53 PM PST

    I just finished raul's character quest and I thought if all ghouls turn feral eventually that means one day the courier might have to kill Raul this could be an interesting quest later in game maybe.

    submitted by /u/Heedfulsky
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think of my Gunslinger build intended for Jsawyer Hardcore?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:03 PM PST

    The Gunslinger

    Special:

    S:6

    P:6

    E:2

    C:1

    I:9 (I have it at 9 for the sake of the level 1 10 intelligence run which is optional)

    A:6

    L:9 (I'll use the Lonesome road special point on Luck for 10)

    Traits:

    Built To Destroy

    Skilled

    Tag/Non Tag Skills:

    Guns(Tag)

    Speech(Tag)

    Survival(Tag)

    Repair

    Medicine

    Lockpick (For Lucky)

    Perks:

    Hunter

    Rapid Reload

    Swift Learner

    Confirmed Bachelor

    Educated

    Comprehension

    Run 'n Gun

    Travel Light

    Jury Rigging

    Gunslinger

    Hand Loader

    Shotgun Surgeon

    Cowboy

    Quick Draw

    Finesse

    Mysterious Stranger

    Sniper

    Better Criticals

    Concentrated Fire

    Grim Reaper's Sprint

    Nerves of steel

    Light Touch

    And Stay Back

    Sneering Imperialist

    Them's Good Eatin'

    Armor:

    Lucky Shades

    1st Recon Beret

    Ullyses' Duster

    Weapons:

    Lucky

    Dinner Bell

    Ranger Sequoia

    That Gun

    Mysterious Magnum

    Hunting Revolver

    Big Boomer

    submitted by /u/cheesiboi
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Brotherhood of Steel Reputation (Spoilers I guess)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:46 PM PST

    I want to be idolized by the Brotherhood of Steel, but according to the wiki, by favoring Elder Hardin over McNamara, I dont get as much fame. Will I still be idolized by doing lonesome road the right way? Fyi, by completing the quest to replace McNamara, I am now "accepted" in the BOS

    submitted by /u/Psylocke_X-23
    [link] [comments]

    Fix for high survival alcohol effects?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:12 PM PST

    Looking for a specific tweak on vanilla FNV that I think sucks, that perhaps some more extensive mod users can help me locate.

    Basically when you get higher survival, you gain extra STR and CHA from drinking alcohol, but you also lose more INT. This, I've always felt, was really strange and can make the trade-off from using alcohol over buffout and mentats totally useless. I happen to use beer pretty frequently in most early-mid game runs so I may feel this pain more than most. Are there any mods that tweak the intelligence values for this?

    submitted by /u/UncleOst
    [link] [comments]

    What would have happened to Mr. House’s fortune?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:50 AM PST

    Let's start with a quote: "Did you know that Mr. House spent 812,545 caps hiring salvage teams to find the Platinum Chip- just in the last year alone?" - Yes Man

    If he could afford to spend that much, then it was probably still only even a fraction of his total wealth. So it's clear that Mr. House is the richest man in the Mojave, if not the entire post war US. So what happened to his money after he is killed?

    Obviously, it doesn't exist in game. I know that you can't find his millions of caps hiding somewhere in the Lucky 38. But story wise, what would come of it? Would someone inherit it? Would the Courier be able to find it? Would it just sit somewhere undiscovered forever?

    I find this fascinating because House's fortune would be worth many times more than the treasure of the Sierra Madre (with the 37 gold bars equaling 300 thousand ish). Yet, while plenty of treasure hunters pursued the Madre's gold, House's pot is even sweeter and does anyone even think to search for it?

    I think this could have even made for a cool DLC, the Courier travels somewhere to locate the hidden fortune of the deceased Mr. House, not because he needs the money, but because it can be found.

    submitted by /u/MayorPufnstuf
    [link] [comments]

    Any good pro-legion companion mods?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:15 PM PST

    Hi,

    So while I've played through New Vegas a lot of times, one thing I've never done with the game is a Legion playthrough - before you ask, I just feel as if Caesar's Legion feels too chaotic evil for my tastes, but I have decided that one day, I will do 1 Legion playthrough just so I can say I did them all.

    And I was just wondering - are there any good companion mods where the companion added is pro-Legion? I normally use Willow, and while I know she can be convinced to go along with the Legion if you keep her affection up, I was wondering if there were any good companion mods where the companion added is supportive of (or at the very least, neutral towards) the legion by default.

    submitted by /u/RoarkBlumenthal
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get the lady who bought Boone’s wife to follow me to the Dino?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:14 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment