• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 14, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Does anyone else just use 1 weapon or is it just me?

    Fallout 3 | Does anyone else just use 1 weapon or is it just me?


    Does anyone else just use 1 weapon or is it just me?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:10 AM PST

    Whenever I do a playthrough I always just end up finding myself with 1 solid weapon and a bunch of repair dupes in my inventory. This playthrough I have used nothing but Reilly's ranger armor and Sydney's 10mm SMG. I find it much easier to build a character when you can select all of your perks/stats around 1 specific weapon. Everytime I go to River City I just buy every 10mm round they have and sell every other kind. I'm curious if anyone else plays like this.

    submitted by /u/RedWithEnvy1
    [link] [comments]

    A grievance: My experience in Paradise Falls.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:17 AM PST

    I'll try not to sound like too much of a prick.

    Listen, this game is ridiculous. I walk into Paradise Falls with a missle launcher, lader rifles, grendades, shotguns, a miniguns, and couple pistols, about 30-some stimpaks, HELLA FOOD. THE ENTIRE NINE.

    I just wanna know what sense does it make to make Clover, who has a measly ass sword, and is wearing NO armour, is so hard to kill even after throwing 3 grenades.... GRENADES, ffs! This doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

    Lastly, Eulogy Jones. This is absolutely stupid. Main character has a missle launcher, hits Eulogy Jones with it once and he doesn't even fucking die after the first missile.

    A MISSILE.

    But when he shoots me with his rusty ass .44 mag, I die within 2 gunshots. 😑 KEEP IN MIND, obviously, that the damage rate of the missile launcher is WAY HIGHER than that .44 mag.

    Is there something I'm not fucking understanding here?

    submitted by /u/TrippieHippie14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment