• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | My soul aches, but not as much as my limbs, because I've been beaten severely ... ahh that never gets old. Please behold my Jerry the Punk getup in Red Rock Canyon!

    Fallout: New Vegas | My soul aches, but not as much as my limbs, because I've been beaten severely ... ahh that never gets old. Please behold my Jerry the Punk getup in Red Rock Canyon!


    My soul aches, but not as much as my limbs, because I've been beaten severely ... ahh that never gets old. Please behold my Jerry the Punk getup in Red Rock Canyon!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:46 AM PST

    Fallout 4s Radscorpions, ported into New Vegas ��

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:36 AM PST

    Benny was right

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:17 AM PST

    " The Old World must burn "

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:12 AM PST

    Patrolling the mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:00 AM PST

    thx

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:37 PM PST

    Companions won't heal in hardcore mode even after the battle is over, more in comment.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 10:17 AM PST

    Ain’t that a kick in the face.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:30 PM PST

    A Final Plan For Esteban is one of the most random quests in the game

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:39 PM PST

    To start, it's an unmarked and very easily missed quest. Took me who knows how many playthroughs before I stumbled across it. Next, for some reason, Esteban gets his own map marker. He is like 10 feet from Repconn but they still put a marker that you'll likely never use again. Don't forget this is an unmarked quest, and I believe the only quest that makes a marker appear on the map besides Rex's wild wasteland one. Finally, it's the only quest, I believe, that has you using the z to pickup function. And you levitate his corpse down the road to two ncr soldiers. This quest has more to it than some marked quests.

    I don't know, it just seems so out of place and features so many random things. Not complaining in the slightest, it's just weird lol

    submitted by /u/SinCiti
    [link] [comments]

    Low fps when looking at many light sources?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:39 PM PST

    Mod Suggestions

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:01 AM PST

    Hey guys, I know that this is a pretty common question, and I've read some of the responses to similar posts made recently, but:

    I just re-installed New Vegas and I'm looking specifically for mods that add new areas, quests, weapons, and items, preferably in that order of priority.

    I know of several large quest mods, as well as TTW, but what I can't seem to find much info on is cross-compatibility. Does anyone know of several mods that might add a lot of content into the game while not causing any issues loaded together?

    P.S. I know that U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E. released not too long ago, does anyone have any experience playing with it?

    Thanks in advance for any help!

    submitted by /u/PMMeTitsAndKittens
    [link] [comments]

    Colter Wall covers "Big Iron" by Marty Robbins

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:44 PM PST

    What's arguably the most fun weapon to use in new vegas? And what's a good way to get elite riot armor in the vanilla game if at all possible?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:09 AM PST

    I love the anti material rifle for its absurd power and just the look of it. The riot shotgun is fun and I like the look of the laser RCW but other than that I'm not a massive fan of any weapons other than the hunting revolver for it's pure power and the fact that it makes me the ranger with the big iron on his hip.

    submitted by /u/Is7_Soviet_Heavy
    [link] [comments]

    Just got a hard on thinking about ratslayer

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:42 PM PST

    Im thinking about grabbing a the Chinese stealth gear and ratslayer. Would that look cool?

    submitted by /u/thatsroughbudyeeyee
    [link] [comments]

    I tried to recreate Fallout: New Vegas setting in Ai dungeon. It went as well as expected

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:14 PM PST

    Wolfhorn Ranch

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:11 PM PST

    I read in the wiki that Uyless used to own Wolfhorn Ranch. How do we know this? Did I just miss something? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Carb0n_C0py
    [link] [comments]

    What's a good sniper build? I really enjoy being a sniper and killing enemies from afar or in 1 or 2 shots. Also giving boon the CS657 avenger has been the funnies thing ever.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:34 PM PST

    I love the anti material rifle and want a sniper build to go with it. Any help is much appreciated. And I gave boon the CS657 so I could carry more stuff and hes been using it ever since. Hes a force to be reckoned with. In mark 2 combat armor and a ridiculous minigun hes a sight to see

    submitted by /u/Is7_Soviet_Heavy
    [link] [comments]

    Low FPS with incinerator?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:29 PM PST

    When there are a lot of npcs in front of me (about 8) my game drops to about 55 to 60fps from 90. Then if I attack them with the incinerator it drops to 30. I have Realistic Wasteland Lighting, interior lighting overhaul, and ojo bueno performance texture pack. This is outside in Nipton.

    Specs: i5 2500

    Gtx 1650 OC edition

    12gb ram

    Installed on a 7200rpm hdd.

    submitted by /u/Reddey13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment