• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 11, 2019

    Fallout 3 | If I remember correctly this is near the White House

    Fallout 3 | If I remember correctly this is near the White House


    If I remember correctly this is near the White House

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 09:02 PM PST

    Who needs a head when your body rocks it this hard? Head-shotted raider just chilling.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 06:13 AM PST

    [HELP] Tale of Two Wastelands launched with NVSE glitched my game with 360° head spinning and floating NPCs.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:40 PM PST

    I don't know if it's right to post it here but I'll just try my chance by asking for wise possible solution for my current problem.

    So recently I've installed TTW with FO3 GOG and FNV Ultimate Edition which have full DLC on both. Everything work out fine and choose to start in Vault 101. I started the game with several mods for starter like NVSR for stutter removal, NVAC which anti crash, Ties that Bind, Enhanced Camera and Asurah Reanimation. Everything works perfectly, no problem yet. After the birthday party started, "Dad" gave wanderer a Bb gun down in the reactor. So I've quick save then quit my game and didn't open it like 2 days because I was planning on installing some mods.

    So I've wandered through nexus site and various site on dead mods like Solid Project which I've downloaded and installed along side MCM. After I've installed, when I opened up my games, I tested Solid Project function like sprinting, pickup animation, and rolls. So I've sprinted and jump over Dad and Jonas for testing purpose, which knocked them of ragdoll to the ground but when they get up, they started the floating glitch. Reloading save game doesn't fix but restarting game does fixed.

    So today I finally wanna go on with the quest and explore my way out through the game which still on my last quick save in the reactor room. I've started to notice, Dad and Jonas's head are spinning and even worse, they floating after a while even I didn't knocked em off.

    After an hour of uninstalling one by one mods which include animation mods, I've found out launching NVSE, either from MO2 or it's own exe, does make my game glitched. You may not believe this neither do I but I've run the game from fonv.exe and launcher which turn out fine without any glitch. I did move forward until wanderer are teenager and gonna take G.O.A.T. test. Inside Dad's office is an autosave so I've tested each to find the problems. With NVSE launched, all NPC outside Dad's office is floating including Jonas arriving, Amanda (from Ties that Bind mods), Stanley, Amata and bunch of Tunnel Snakes in the corridor. If I launch using falloutnv.exe, all NPC are fine without any glitch at all.

    I know this quite a long explanation but I'm just trying to explain the whole stuff so that you guys who might have encounter this or have any possible solution would be good. Help me out because I'm new to this TTW scene so I'm still kinda figure out how the game works.

    Do comment below any of your thoughts.

    I was using all FO3, FONV, MO2, NVSE AND JIP LP on the latest patch. I even switch between several JIP version to test out which still the same. Without NVSE, the glitch won't happened, I've observed nearly 15+ mins but with NVSE launched, the glitch happened right away soon as a save is loaded.

    submitted by /u/302Ganj4wutt
    [link] [comments]

    Welp, Broken Steel is gone! (Xbox)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:26 PM PST

    I beat the game not long ago and started the Broken Steel questline, but decided to set that aside and do all the other DLCs first so that BS could be an epilogue to my playthrough. However, halfway through the Pitt I realized the quest Death From Above had completely disappeared from my quest log and now I am unable to start Broken Steel.

    Has this happened to anyone else? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game on my Xbox but no such luck.

    submitted by /u/bitizenbon
    [link] [comments]

    help enb problems

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 03:54 PM PST

    hey boys just got a Reddit account been playing fallout for about half my life I'm having some trouble with my enb it says the enb does not support hardware antialiasing and crashes whenever I start it up I have disabled both hdr and anti-aliasing and all that in the ini files but it still will not work for me, please help

    submitted by /u/frank8876
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment