• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 11, 2019

    Fallout | Just wanna say, Bethesda nailed it with the glowing sea.

    Fallout | Just wanna say, Bethesda nailed it with the glowing sea.


    Just wanna say, Bethesda nailed it with the glowing sea.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:23 PM PST

    It's decaying, ruined and blown out buildings, the lack of habitation (unless you count the crazy children of atom and Virgil) and the obliterated landscape all feel right and make you genuinely feel like you're in a wasteland. From the luminous pools of water and waste to the blown out cars and billboards everywhere, everything in the Sea comes together in such a perfect way, and it desperately makes me want a fallout game with an entire map like the glowing sea.

    submitted by /u/Cheekibreeki401k
    [link] [comments]

    He really wants to be careful doing this...could end badly.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 03:13 AM PST

    Why the Fallout 3 Super Mutants are extremely horrifying compared to the mutants made by the Master

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 09:59 PM PST

    The mutants from Vault 87 are more horrifying compared to the ones made by the Master. Let me explain.

    The super mutants of Vault 87 were made without someone to command them like the Master, yet they are able to manage themselves. When the Master died, life for his mutants were described as being extremely difficult without him according to Marcus. They are scattered across the west, some peacefully living in Jacobstown in Fallout New Vegas. The full extent of what happened to their kind is not known, but apparently the NCR has laws tolerating super mutants (and ghouls which we see plenty of times) in their territory, so some other peaceful communities may still be around California. We know of Gond in Fallout 2 who is a ranger so that shows they are willing to fight along side them (NV was going to feature another ranger mutant named Chauncey but he was cut). Overall, the Master's mutants are no longer a major threat as they used to be when under the Master.

    As for the Vault 87 mutants, without any Master, they knew the process to reproduce their kind. Why isn't known but they definitely want to continue their existence and expansion. They ruthlessly continued to kidnap people to become super mutants or centaurs. They go out a long way just to find people to dip into the FEV vats. If you subscribe to the theory that Little Lamplight/Big Town is a farming scheme by the mutants to get more humans then that shows they know what they are doing quite well. They did managed to have quite a lot of territory in the Capital Wasteland, though that is no doubt thanks to their brute strength and numbers.

    Also, the super mutants of Vault 87 as time passes slowly get bigger and more aggressive as time passes. They can eventually become behemoths which are major threats to everyone in the wasteland that could grow even bigger for all we know. In-game, it is implied that there are more behemoths out in the wasteland than what we encounter in Fallout 3, which was five.

    The super mutants have also been difficult for the Brotherhood of Steel to keep at bay due to their numbers at just DC. They are a pest that won't die so easily.

    Scarier is when the mutants are looking through DC because they are running out of FEV and are looking for more. Obtaining more FEV to make more humans into super mutants is all they have in mind.

    Luckily, thanks to Liberty Prime, the Brotherhood, and the Lone Wanderer, the numbers of the super mutants dwindled and they are likely to die off eventually when they run out of FEV and are outnumbered.

    Still, the fact they are able to lead themselves and pretty much do what the Master aspired (except for creating sterile mutants) without someone like him is telling. Makes me wonder what would they do once they are in control. Get bigger until they are the size of buildings? Fight each other?

    Good thing they are likely gone.

    submitted by /u/Hope1820
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] I love the fallout community

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:14 PM PST

    I was at my camp helping a new player I met in game , crafting lower level weapons for him to use and giving him ammo with the weapons and modding all his stuff for him like the weapons and armor so he could carry more stuff. I look over and there is two high level players dressed up as Santa Claus giving gifts with their new loot bags giving stimpacks and purificated water. Idk just thought that was awesome to see, I love it

    submitted by /u/ghesson
    [link] [comments]

    I solved the fusion core problem!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:52 PM PST

    So fusion cores can power a building for 200 yrs but only a suit of power armor for like 20 minutes well one thing I've noticed is that when u take a fusion core out only one light turns off so if it can power one light for 200 yrs it can only power a large amount of servos and computers for a short amount of time

    submitted by /u/Copman04
    [link] [comments]

    Fun fact I learned today about assaultrons!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:31 PM PST

    They have two eyes! I always thought the red laser beam thing was their eye, but they have two black circles right above the laser that are supposedly their eyes.

    submitted by /u/Iamnotwyattearp
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone upload their LOOT masterlist? I don't have internet for my PC right now and would really appreciate

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 02:26 AM PST

    It's time for the next Fallout to start outside the Vaults.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:10 PM PST

    I'm ready to see new parts of the universe. Fallout 3 has one of the most iconic openings of any game, but stuff like New Vegas's courier and Fallout 2's tribal is so interesting and unique. Having us start in a vault has worked to establish a transition from comfort to devastation, but I'm ready for a new angle. Who and what else is out there? How has everyone outside the vaults gotten by?

    submitted by /u/Spamtrooper
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think is happening in the Fallout version of where you live?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:02 PM PST

    New fallout should incorporate vault tec origins or current standing.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:33 PM PST

    I mean all the nasty shit that company learned thru all the experiments, would make sense that the leader would be a Mr. House/ president Eden type, but overall Vault-tec has remained largely mysterious, and is said to rival RobCo. in how invasive to life it is. Think like Amazon in the future yet MechaBezos is a mystery.

    submitted by /u/RatCity617
    [link] [comments]

    Pls i need help FO3 crashing on please stand by

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 01:37 AM PST

    Ive been trying for 7 hours to fix this please help. Ive disabled my mods still doesnt work. In my actual folder i have fose 4gb psych enbpatch and stutter remover Ive tried everything

    submitted by /u/Louzsy
    [link] [comments]

    Let's hear all your best fan theories!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:24 PM PST

    Can someone please make a updated vid on how to install Weaponsmith Extended 2?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 09:18 PM PST

    I really want to use this mod for my hardcore survival playthrough but im getting all confused because the videos are almost all older vids and the post on the mod page are iffy at best.

    submitted by /u/Viking_Warrior1
    [link] [comments]

    Help me (Fallout 2)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:26 PM PST

    I don't even know why I'm writing this because there probably is no fix and I'm stuck but I accidentally agreed to sleep with bishops daughter and after I accidentally saved after not doing so for hours. Now everyone in the building is hostile and I have no where near the right gear tot air all of them out. Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Nudes-for-daisy
    [link] [comments]

    What was the yangtze's (chinease submarine off Bostons coast) target?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:54 PM PST

    Lore heads correct me of I am wrong but...You visit the sub and talk to the commander about how he was responsible for firing nuclear warheads at the city of boston and so forth during the great war. However, I want to know if "His" missiles ate responsible for the glowing sea? If not where did he target? What did he destroy if anything?

    submitted by /u/Reaper67309
    [link] [comments]

    Is Natalia Dubrovhsky Vault Meat?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 03:28 AM PST

    I saw pictures of both of them and wondered if they're the same person.

    submitted by /u/UrADream
    [link] [comments]

    The enclave is my favorite faction. What is your favorite and why?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 03:24 AM PST

    Fallout 4 XBox One Constant Crashing Near Cambridge Still Ongoing

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:25 PM PST

    So I've been scouring this subreddit for an answer to Fallout 4 crashing on my XBox One constantly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled everything, started a new save file, etc. Nothing has worked. All of my mods are compliant too, and even playing without mods hasn't stopped the crashes. It seems to be happening near the Cambridge/Ticonderoga/Monsignor/Greenetech area most consistently. I've seen others had this problem a while back, but I couldn't find another fix. Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/AnarchEV
    [link] [comments]

    Help! It's urgent, Mr House won't talk to me after I opened the antechamber

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:25 AM PST

    I'm supposed to The House Always Wins part 3, but now that I tried to open the antechamber thinking that's where I would plant the Followers bug, he won't talk to me, the guards are shooting me. And worse, I dony have any saves because I added the mod menu and it's greying everything out. I'm level 14 and my last save is at level 8.

    submitted by /u/Oh_my_Japanese_Boy
    [link] [comments]

    Framerate issues with Fallout 4

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:03 PM PST

    I've been having problems with the game running in over 2x speed because I play at 144 fps. It's really annoying because I've tried changing stuff but when I do I get a full second of input lag. Can someone please help?

    submitted by /u/MatthewSploded
    [link] [comments]

    Who's your favorite companion in F:NV?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:41 PM PST

    Which companions are your favorite in regards to combat skills, backstory, dialogue and basic comedic relief? My favorites are Craig Boone and Raul Alfonso Tejada in that order.

    submitted by /u/TheChonChon
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Empire from SW more like the Enclave or the BOS?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 02:31 AM PST

    Both factions definitely misuse their power but also create a solid economic situation providing jobs while also trying to control the world or what's left of it anyways

    submitted by /u/onlycamsarez28
    [link] [comments]

    Nukaworld Endless background hum SOLVED! (ENDLESS UFO Spin noise glitch)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:35 PM PST

    Hello!

    TL;DR ResetQuest DLC04MS02 

    Today, I came across the glitch I found referenced here:

    I couldn't find a solution that worked anywhere, and since I fixed it - I figured I'd share.

    First, what does not work:

    1. The radio
    2. Saving and loading (At least not with the bed saves in Survival)
    3. FOEdit removing the sound (Well, it does... work, but its not gone, just silent)
    4. Recycle Actor

    It seems there is a flag in the quest to start and stop the noise - what has happened as far as I can reckon is that it has started, but the flag to stop has not triggered. This can be caused by a number of things, but commonly it is using free-cam during the animation (Because you were curious, and someone told you that the ship doesn't spin - the player does, and you wanted to see it for yourself).

    Alright so here is how you fix it:

    1. (If in survival) Get a mod to enable the console
    2. ResetQuest DLC04MS02
    3. (Optional) CompleteAllObjectives DLC04MS02
    4. (Optional) CompleteQuest DLC04MS02
    submitted by /u/NictraSavios
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment