• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    Fallout 3 | Came across this gem earlier today

    Fallout 3 | Came across this gem earlier today


    Came across this gem earlier today

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:59 PM PST

    Fallout 3 full play through playlist

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:06 AM PST

    Hi, playing through fallout 3 for the first time and documenting it via a play through. I plan to complete it entirely. Hope it's enjoyable and would love feedback :) Fallout 3 Playthrough

    submitted by /u/ShadeDealer7
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know what to do

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:37 PM PST

    Hello everyone I just got fallout 3 on my Xbox one x and I wanted to buy operation Anchorage but the add-ons it displays shows three! They all say NO US Operation Anchorage but they have different letters like DS FR and ES if someone could help me chose which one that would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Thecoolercourier
    [link] [comments]

    GECK keeps crashing.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:15 AM PST

    Hello! I'm fairly new to Fallout modding, and I thought I'd start from the bottom and work my way up by creating goofy weapon variants to see how things in the GECK work and which options I could work with. It all went well (managed to create 2 weapons that worked), until a couple days later, where I thought I'd make another goofy weapon, so I loaded up the GECK, loaded the data... and then it crashed.

    I thought it was just an occasional crash, so I opened it again... and crashed it again. Now the GECK always crashes after loading FO3's data. I even tried installing the 1.5 update from the website, to no avail.

    What should I do?

    submitted by /u/halflife2bv
    [link] [comments]

    Will my laptop run fallout 3?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:06 AM PST

    I got an HP laptop for Christmas which I'm primarily going to be using for music production, however I'm also interested to know if it would be able to run older fallout games as I've always wanted to play them modded. I've checked out all my specs and everything meets the recommended specs other than vram. The dedicated vram on my laptop is 128m and fo3 requires 200 and something minimum. Will this greatly effect the performance of the game, will it run at all? I'm a console guy so I'm new to all this stuff any feedback would be very much appreciated

    submitted by /u/stinkus_mcdiddle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment