• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    Fallout | The NCR just said I have three days to boost reputation with them. The problem is I'm sided mainly with Ceasar. If I get an NCR disguise and say off of legionaries, would Ceasar know it was me?

    Fallout | The NCR just said I have three days to boost reputation with them. The problem is I'm sided mainly with Ceasar. If I get an NCR disguise and say off of legionaries, would Ceasar know it was me?


    The NCR just said I have three days to boost reputation with them. The problem is I'm sided mainly with Ceasar. If I get an NCR disguise and say off of legionaries, would Ceasar know it was me?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:52 PM PST

    Edit: sided with yesman instead lol. Edit 2: thanks for 500 upvotes

    submitted by /u/Fellow_Crusader
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favourite Fallout Intro?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:43 PM PST

    Mine is the Fallout 2 intro, it's straight up horrifying.

    submitted by /u/BilaryatBensec
    [link] [comments]

    Which is your favorite DLC in the entire Fallout series?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:57 PM PST

    Mine in the Pitt becuase it actually feels like a post apocalyptic city and has one of the most complex moralistic choices in the entire game. I loved collecting ingots for the unique rewards specially the leather rebel armor and the metal blaster. I really enjoyed the Arena it felt unique like no other fallout game or dlc.

    submitted by /u/Uwnation9
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get rid of Preston Garvey

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:47 PM PST

    I'm level 13 and rushed into the take back the castle mission on my first play though lol. Unprepared, I got to the queen at least but realize I have 0 chance. But whenever I just give up and want to come back later Preston Garvey will follow me wherever and keep telling me to go back to the castle. I'm not ready to fight the mirelurk queen so how to I get him to freak off?

    Edit: Question solved. I'm going to lure Garvey to the glowing sea and see if I can finish him off that way. Thanks everyone! :)

    submitted by /u/Lighturkey
    [link] [comments]

    Can fallout new vegas change my mind about fallout and generally RPG games?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 01:19 PM PST

    Hey, I haven't played(liked) any wide open world or RPG game, and after looking at FNV critics they were all saying it was the best fallout game, best RPG game and the steam reviews are overwhelmingly positive, so my question is if FNV can change my mind and is the game actually that good? + any recommend mods to improve game quality?

    submitted by /u/ThisAintlt
    [link] [comments]

    With survival mode and some extensive modding, Fallout 4 can become a really incredible game.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:44 PM PST

    I know mods are kind of a co-out, but I recently dove into some extensive modding for Fallout 4 and played survival mode for the first time.

    My god. It's like a completely different game. Survival has me constantly on my toes, paying so much more attention to the game world. Venturing out into the Commonwealth has become thrilling instead of trite. I'm actually doing things like spending caps on survival supplies and picking perks that add to my survivability. It's a drastically different experience and feels like how the game was meant to be played.

    On top of that, some extensive modding can completely overhaul the game's presentation. With texture mods, weather mods, ENB and others the game can look / feel totally new. Here's how mine looks:

    https://i.imgur.com/foFSh2K.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/9CtqO5V.png

    I HIGHLY recommend getting some audio mods. I have a mod that adds in the Fallout 1 / 2 soundtrack, and I can't overstate how DRAMATICALLY this changes the mood. I also added mods that increase ambient sound (owls, bugs, birds), adds better reverb to interior environments, and scarier monster sounds. It makes a world of difference.

    If you REALLY wanna spice things up, you can throw in some horror-oriented mods. I have a few that turns Ferals into "Walkers" a la The Walking Dead. They swarm, follow noise, walk slow, and can infect you. Add that to darker nights, a more realistic flashlight (with far less throw), and some other horror goodies and the game is downright terrifying at night. Walking into a dusty old building is actually unnerving now, since it's hard to see and the improved audio adds a ton of atmosphere.

    Throw in some mods that add variety to enemy types, improve character faces to remove the plasticy uncanny valley, and full dialog windows - you're in business. You can even mod small details like Vertibirds actually being powerful, reduced ragdoll physics, and your Pipboy throwing shadows.

    ... I'm not really sure what my point is here, I guess I'm just really amazed and excited by how fresh Fallout 4 feels to me right now. The new look, Fallout 1 soundtrack, survival mode and other details have turned it into a completely new game.

    submitted by /u/MY_SHIT_IS_PERFECT
    [link] [comments]

    Came across a photo I took of a vintage Fallout Shelter sign a few years ago, and edited to resemble Fallouts atmosphere.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:43 AM PST

    I was looking through my old photos and found these. These were taken on older smartphone, so quality isn't the greatest, but I think it looks pretty decent. Included the original too if you wanna edit it yourself.

    Note that I did all editing in Snapseed on my phone a few years back, not Photoshop or anything lol.

    https://imgur.com/a/zoh6OjG

    submitted by /u/Istartedthewar
    [link] [comments]

    Power armor disappeared?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:56 PM PST

    So I was doing my usual trading in diamond city. Got there at night so I had to wait in a chair, so I had to get out of my power armor. Did my trading , but forgot to leave in my power armor, left it sitting in middle of the market. Went back a little bit later because I realized i never brought it back home and it's just gone? The marker on my map is right where i left it but the armor is just not there. Will it come back eventually or is it gone forever?

    Edit: Its true, npcs can take power armor. And mayor mcdonough took it upon himself to liberate my suit for his suite, as when I got there, he was just sitting in a chair, admiring the room with the armor in the center.

    submitted by /u/EatUrBiscuts
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 76 - Atoms Bug

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:55 PM PST

    New player here, payed 5$ for the title brand new. So far impressed for the price, regardless of reviews. I've completed numerous challenges awarding atoms, yet they are never granted to me. For instance my total has been at 160 since I started the game and I just completed a challenge awarding 60 atoms but my total still remains at 160. Is anyone else having this problem? Or am I doing something wrong on my end?

    submitted by /u/PoppaBigPockets-
    [link] [comments]

    Discussion about the Vault 101 and its concept arts

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:56 AM PST

    Hey guys. So we're all know the beginning of the Fallout 3, when we woke up in the Vault 101. We all know it's architecture: all these small corridors, some (mostly locked) rooms, tech tunnels ect. We've been in three or four rooms before we had to leave, and overall it seemed like a pretty small place with a very few people living in. But then imagine this: the Vault 101 is actually a huge layered underground city. I mean real city, people have to use cars to travel across it, and telephones to communicate. Everyone have their own personal apartments to simulate the normal, prewar, way of life. It's pretty much the only safe place in the Capital Wasteland, not affected by the war, radiation or mutated horrors. I'm writing all of this because it looks like this is how it supposed to be at some point of the development. I saw some concept arts for Fo3 recently, there were so many amazing things but the most interesting for me was this vault. I mean just look at it!

    I can imagine all NPC's who could live there, all quests and all potential for this place. How much more powerful would be the Overseer in that plase, you would have to do a quest line only to get to him, not casually go and kill him. How more interesting would be the story of friendship or love between main character and Amanta, the Overseer's daughter. How more dangerous would be the tunnel snakes in terms of the city, like they would be a real local gang, not some four jerks. And since it's a Fallout game, you probably could join them and terror other people. Or deal with them once and for all with some quest lines. And after all of that I can imagine how much more tragic would be the main story, when the character, basically just an ordinary young adult, would have to leave not some small boring rooms but the whole city where he lived for all his life and where all his friends and familiar people were, to find his father in the corrupted and dangerous Wastelands. And how events would turn out when he returns.

    Don't get me wrong, I just love the beginning of Fo3, and those transitions between main character's age felt really new and unique. I understand that making the whole city only for tutorial purposes, that you won't get access after that, except for only one quest would be too much effort into nothing, but still. I think it would be amazing to have the place like this in game and would greatly affect our experience and immersion. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Ravernel
    [link] [comments]

    FALLOUT 4 QUESTION!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:25 PM PST

    I just started playing fo4 about two weeks ago(Yes I realize I'm late to the party) and have already taken on several companions such as Dogmeat, Nick, Piper and Cosworth. I played with each for a fair bit of time and enjoy each of them in their own special ways. I came a cross the problem though of not being able to find dogmeat anywhere, I'm trying to switch back to dogmeat as my main companion. Could anyone tell me where he could be found?

    submitted by /u/Jimbo12003
    [link] [comments]

    Vault Tec dropped the bombs theory?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:37 AM PST

    Hey guys. I'm new to reddit (ish) so please cut me some slack if I do anything wrong lol.

    Just wondering if anybody else believes the "Vault Tec dropped the bombs" theory? I think I've heard a streamer talk about this theory once but I've always assumed it was Vault Tec since I first played Fallout 3, however nobody seems to question it.

    I can't be the only one, right?

    submitted by /u/heydaddio69
    [link] [comments]

    Really sad that everyone knows FISTO, but not so many people knows about Francis

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:14 AM PST

    This is a supermutant that will frick your ass if you lose armwrestling with him.

    You will wake up with a ball gag in your inventory, if you playing as a female character with "sexpert" perk, every sexdoll in game will be named after you.

    Very underrated encounter.

    submitted by /u/Jesnglesez
    [link] [comments]

    Why does TTW lag when I have more than one companion?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:06 PM PST

    I should be able to run this no problem. Help?

    submitted by /u/BeenFun91
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 crashing with no error.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:29 PM PST

    I bought Fallout 4 yesterday and downloaded it with all dlcs (GOTY Edition) When I created a new game, I made my character like normal did my skill points and all but after the news report about the nukes, a few seconds after i walk outside it will just quit to desktop without an error message. I'm running with ultra settings because i have the hardware for it and before it crashes, it runs at a stable fps and everything. so i don't think that's the problem

    submitted by /u/Python1465
    [link] [comments]

    Side-effects of siding with legion?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:40 PM PST

    I've started to notice I've began to call everybody degenerates and threatened to lash my grandma to a cross....

    submitted by /u/Naoise_W
    [link] [comments]

    Nuka world questions

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:45 PM PST

    I recently bought "nuka world" and even though I'm not done I absolutely love it to pieces. But I have a few questions I hoped people could answer.

    • why don't people care if I kill slaves. Is that supposed to happen? • do any of the nuka world raiders enter the commonwealth, like could I see them wandering Boston? • why don't the raiders enter the other parts of the park previously, why do I have to save them. •do they change my status with raiders in the rest of the game?

    submitted by /u/squishfishbish
    [link] [comments]

    Best or Interesting Legendary Effect and Weapon/Armour Synergies.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:45 PM PST

    Basically this is just to see what kind of madness people have discovered by mixing legendary effects, popular or not, with weapons or armour, again popular or not.

    I'll get the ball rolling with a couple of my favourite, a never ending laser musket (not automatic) and Sprinters Power Armour (with a legendary effects Mod) .

    First of, forget two shot and instigating guass rifles. You wanna one hit something? Never ending laser musket and ten minutes of cranking. This thing is beyond stupid and I love it, also not sure why but it eats all your fusion cells even the ones you didn't crank. It's the ultimate one shot machine. Just be sure to bring dogmeat as a fusion cell bin.

    You like Pain Train? You hate how slow you move in about 200kg of steel and or plastic? Well then Sprinter is for you! Seriously you go from Pain Train to Faster then Pain, its great. Oddly, works best in first person. Also you wanna make it worse? All ranks of chemist and Jet, everyone is slower and you're a bit faster. After you conquer the waste maybe start up a courier service?

    But what have you guys got? Gone so invisible the game forgets were you are? Gamma gun that can actually kill a ghoul?

    submitted by /u/ConstrictorVictor
    [link] [comments]

    Top 3 unique weapons in Fallout 4

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:30 PM PST

    Mine are Atom's Judgement, Overseer's Guard and The Deliverer

    submitted by /u/bxhdje
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 Included with Fallout 4?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:29 PM PST

    I got the disc copy of Fallout 4 and it says on the case "comes with fallout 3". I found the little piece of paper inside the case with the code for fallout 3 and I put it in to the "enter a code" section of the Microsoft store, but it said "code has already been redeemed. I figured maybe the copy had previously belonged to someone else before I got it since it was from Amazon, but it said the code was redeemed at the exact time I began installing the game. This led me to believe that it had automatically been redeemed when I installed it, but I don't have the game in my installations and it still says I have to buy it when I search it up on the Microsoft store. How can I get the copy that I was promised?

    submitted by /u/SergeantTAT-CAT
    [link] [comments]

    fallout 1 and 2 on Mac?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:25 PM PST

    is there anyway i can play the steam version of fallout 1 and 2 on mac?

    submitted by /u/Jeffery4Prez
    [link] [comments]

    Shouls i give vic a sniper rifle?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:18 PM PST

    I've got a P90C and i fell in love with that gun, but is vic good with snipers?

    submitted by /u/BilaryatBensec
    [link] [comments]

    Hello guys i am new here (sorry if i wrote someting wrong) and i have question why do Vault-Tec do this experimends on their own Vaults and why even Vault-Tec build So many Vaults

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:59 PM PST

    Why does Fallout 3 keep freezing?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:50 PM PST

    So I wanna get back into Fallout 3 but my problem is that the game randomly freezes in combat fairly often. I can walk around and interact with the world endlessly, but after enough fighting, my game will randomly freeze and fuck up my whole computer. The only solution is to Ctrl+Alt+Delete and sign out.

    I'm on Windows 10. The game runs fine otherwise, I don't have any lag or graphics issues.

    submitted by /u/46_long
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment