• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    Fallout: New Vegas | Lol came across this gem earlier today

    Fallout: New Vegas | Lol came across this gem earlier today


    Lol came across this gem earlier today

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:59 PM PST

    Once I saw the username, I couldn’t resist it

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:12 AM PST

    Jury Rigging

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:27 AM PST

    I love this perk but I just accidentally used my 1st Recon Beret to repair a Park Ranger Hat from Honest Hearts 😭

    I should pay more attention.

    submitted by /u/SadCarbonara
    [link] [comments]

    Leather Fallout stuff I made through years

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:55 AM PST

    A patch I got for Christmas

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:09 PM PST

    How do i get a faction tag next to my username?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:43 AM PST

    As a proud member of the Khans i'd like to represent

    submitted by /u/MEKK-the-MIGHTY
    [link] [comments]

    Side-effects of siding with legion?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:38 PM PST

    I've started to notice I've began to call everybody degenerates and threatened to lash my grandma to a cross....

    submitted by /u/Naoise_W
    [link] [comments]

    Help me to not play a crit build

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:34 PM PST

    Every time I play I can't help myself, I always invest in crit perks and use high luck, I limit myself to light armor for light touch, I only use lily for the bonus crit damage, and I always wear that goddamn beret. Please give me builds that deincentivize critical hit investment

    submitted by /u/PmMeYourWifiPassword
    [link] [comments]

    Early-game guns... should I carry all of them ?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:43 PM PST

    So basically I'm a hoarder and I usually carry every weapon and clothes that I can put my hands on so I can sell it somewhere or just in case...

    Any advice ?

    submitted by /u/Iann7
    [link] [comments]

    Any interesting/ tortuous challenge ideas?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:59 PM PST

    A few months ago I posed about a bb gun only run I was doing. But it ended up being super easy. The Abeline's bb gun does sufficient enough damage to kill anything with a sneak attack, so I just got bored and ended it. But I want to know if there's any other painful runs I could do. Maybe a run where I can only buy things from Chet or one specific vendor. Or maybe a Run with no vendors at all.

    submitted by /u/Papus_Devitous
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Lonesome Road

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:49 PM PST

    i was playing lonesome road, and got to the part where you launch the nuclear missile (The quest The Launch), and was wondering why you do this. Why do you launch the missile? Is there any reason? Thanks so much!

    submitted by /u/Carb0n_C0py
    [link] [comments]

    MO2 keeps saying "host needs authentication"

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:32 PM PST

    I'm trying to mod the game but MO2 keeps saying "host needs authentication"

    submitted by /u/bombardierCs
    [link] [comments]

    Lone wolf radio (Not mine).

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:20 AM PST

    [MODDED ISSUE] Some ammo types dont work with my mod set up.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:07 PM PST

    [ F I X E D ] The issue was WMX - Modern Weapons.

    The ammo types not working that i have found are the GRA Pulse Slug, Dragons Breath, and Flechette that I have found. They wont load into Big Boomer or Dinnerbell. It doesnt show in the load order, but im using WAR and the 4GB patch alongside these.

    FalloutNV.esm

    DeadMoney.esm

    HonestHearts.esm

    OldWorldBlues.esm

    LonesomeRoad.esm

    GunRunnersArsenal.esm

    ClassicPack.esm

    MercenaryPack.esm

    TribalPack.esm

    CaravanPack.esm

    YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm

    More Perks.esm

    More Perks for Dead Money.esm

    More Perks for Honest Hearts.esm

    More Traits.esm

    Project Nevada - Core.esm

    Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

    Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp

    More Perks for Old World Blues.esm

    Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

    Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm

    Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.esm

    YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp

    The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

    More Perks for Dead Money Update.esp

    More Traits Update.esp

    More Perks Update.esp

    More Perks for Honest Hearts Update.esp

    More Perks for Old World Blues Update.esp

    Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp

    Project Nevada - All DLC.esp

    Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp

    WeaponModsExpanded.esp

    ItemBrowser.esp

    edemasterupgrade.esp

    The Weapon Mod Menu.esp

    The Euclid 9000dmg.esp

    JIP Improved Recipe Menu.esp

    AG Supplementary Uniques-AllInOne.esp

    Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Store.esp

    TheColt.esp

    Project Nevada - WMX.esp

    WMX-GunRunnersArsenal.esp

    WMX-OldWorldBlues.esp

    WMX-DeadMoney.esp

    WMX-LonesomeRoad.esp

    WMX-HonestHearts.esp

    WMX-ModernWeapons.esp

    AG Supplementary Uniques-GRA.esp

    WMX-PreOrderPackCaravan.esp

    WMX-PreOrderPackClassic.esp

    WMX-PreOrderPackMercenary.esp

    WMX-PreOrderPackTribal.esp

    Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Cheat.Cabinet.esp

    Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Honest.Hearts.Grunt.Patch.esp

    Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Leveled.Lists.esp

    NukaColaWeapons.esp

    AGSU-WMX All DLC AIO.esp

    submitted by /u/TheLivingExile
    [link] [comments]

    Birds of a feather stuck

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:18 AM PST

    I am stuck on the part of the mission where you are guard the door but no one is coming after pacer shows I'm on pc does any one know th console command to skip it

    submitted by /u/god_of_heathens
    [link] [comments]

    On gamepass, is it FNV Ultimate edition or just the base game?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:36 AM PST

    Wondering which one it is before downloading

    submitted by /u/Epickitty_101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment