• Breaking News

    Friday, October 18, 2019

    Fallout | Just beat New Vegas without killing anything!

    Fallout | Just beat New Vegas without killing anything!


    Just beat New Vegas without killing anything!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 05:04 PM PDT

    It took a while but it was fun.

    submitted by /u/benwalspra
    [link] [comments]

    Dead money is so good

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:45 PM PDT

    I have never sworn and gotten more frustrated at something in my life and I love it. The whole DLC gives off a horror aspect and it really fits the theme of it. It really just makes you feel on edge the whole time with the lack of supplies and low visibility. Easily the best new Vegas DLC or maybe even best fallout DLC in my opinion

    submitted by /u/shuttheupkiddo
    [link] [comments]

    So basically they're gonna fuck us

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 04:47 PM PDT

    Bethesda have finally admitted to adding P2W elements into 76, now they're gonna make paid private servers, and add the wastelanders patch. Seems legit, expect more pay to win elements in this burning wreck of a game. More stat tweaks to enforce the use of these new MT's, boosters for character skills and such to "Improve gameplay" and woke around that pesky grind they introduced.

    Basically if you continue to play this game you are a fool, it's so twisted and broken, seperate from what the spirit of fallout is. It's bloody shoving egregious microtransactions in your face while chastising the concept of capitalism, it's peak retard time. And worst if all, this game gas seen a minor uptick in player numbers, and the player base has steadily eased to its current state, I wouldn't go so far as to say successful, but you can almost taste the next MMO Fallout game stuffed to the lid with these egregious systems in place from day 1. Point of this post, I don't mean to insult you if you love it. I did, for quite a while. But this shit is too damn far and if we don't like what we're seeing we have to vote with your wallets. It's just that simple. Say no to this horseshit, make a noise about it, or get this shoved in your face, rehashed and just as bad every few years until nobody is buying it anymore. Your choice.

    submitted by /u/AgentOrange1217
    [link] [comments]

    Springvale Elementary School is still one of the scariest (FO3) locations to me

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 01:26 PM PDT

    OK so maybe I'm biased because I was an easily-frightened 13-year old when I first played the game, but Springvale Elementary School has always creeped me out, even to this day.

    It's probably because my memory of the school is being a very low-level wanderer discovering raiders for the first time and then getting lost in the school while chased down dark hallways filled with blood tracks, cages and skeletons...

    Also, the children's skeletons in the cages and bloody handprints are still a really creepy mystery. The raider logs mention nothing about installing several cages and kidnapping and torturing children, and it seems unlikely they would do that since they'd have more profit by selling the kids. How/why the kids are in there, we can't really say for sure

    submitted by /u/morrowindnostalgia
    [link] [comments]

    What would your real life S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats be?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 01:55 AM PDT

    Replaying New Vegas as unarmed for the first time

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 10:51 PM PDT

    Managed to get Love and Hate (knuckles) from some raider. Was able to sneak around the Cazadors with a stealth boy I got from Joe Cobb, also got Combat Armor and Metal Armor as a bonus! Off to a great start!

    submitted by /u/OgZero
    [link] [comments]

    Beating classic Fallouts with one agility

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 01:54 AM PDT

    Is it possible to beat Fallout 1 and 2 with only one agility? Wasn't able to find any runs/walkthrough with lowest AG. How would random encounters, and any fights, looks like? What build would be best for this character?

    submitted by /u/4MIX4
    [link] [comments]

    An interesting detail I noticed while playing Fallout 4, when skipping dialogue with a controller.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 02:16 AM PDT

    While playing Fallout 4 for the 30th time, I was skipping all the dialogue I'd already heard. Now, when you skip dialogue, your character will sometimes make small remarks, like "Uh huh" or "Ok". Mainly to make it seem like the NPCs stop talking for a reason.

    But, I noticed that if you skip the dialogue with the X button (A on Xbox controller), they will say Uh huh or ok. If you skip it with the O button (B on Xbox), which is usually the "bad karma" options, your characters remarks will be really rude. I called one guy a junkie, another girl a bimbo and a bitch, and said "Is this guy still talking?" while speaking with someone else. I thought it was a cool detail!

    submitted by /u/ijustwannadiediedie
    [link] [comments]

    Finned barrel question

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:26 PM PDT

    What's the deal with finned barrel ? Those fins looks like something to help dissipate heat, which might make sense for automatic weapons only. They don't seem to improve structural integrity of the barrel, because they are not fixed to the receiver or handguard. Or, maybe, they do ?

    I mean, light barrel makes sense, easier to handle. Ported barrel makes sense, it has ports (holes) to vent out gasses and reduce recoil. Finned ... I don't know.

    submitted by /u/taskdone
    [link] [comments]

    In fallout new Vegas how do spawns world for enemies?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 01:17 AM PDT

    I was wondering when I level up to level 50 for example will there be way more spawn points added for enemy types or do the original spawn points increase in enemy numbers? What I mean is the wasteland seems pretty empty sometimes walking around with a few spawn points and I wonder if this changes the more you level up or no?

    submitted by /u/superretro2012
    [link] [comments]

    Which New Vegas DLC To Buy?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 12:16 AM PDT

    I've got Old World Blues and can only afford one DLC at the moment. Which one should I buy? Options are Dead Money, Lonesome Road and Honest Hearts.

    submitted by /u/Pixelboy6
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 76 Wastelanders Delayed to Q1 2020, While Private Worlds Are Launching Next Week

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 04:35 PM PDT

    Kind of wish this game had face sliders besides the grab and pull

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:21 PM PDT

    I'm what you call uncreative lol. However, I love having either a good looking or bad ass looking character... For games like Skyrim or any other Create a character menu, I always end up following a guide to make them. That's dumb I know, but I suck at making them my own but my characters looks mean something to me even if it's in first person lol.

    I forgot this game was a grab and pull, can't even follow face guide cause it's not 100% they'll look like the video.

    A silly problem, but I wished they went with sliders. Easier to make characters imo.

    submitted by /u/WeissLegs
    [link] [comments]

    Do i need to play 3/4 to enjoy Fallout New Vegas?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 10:48 PM PDT

    I enjoy Skyrim, Mass Effect trilogy a lot. Havn't played any Fallout yet.

    Just saw New Vagas added to XGP, I've heard great things about the game and decided to try out. Do I need to play previous titles to catch up with the story of New Vegas?

    submitted by /u/alter3vil
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favorite places to visit in Fallout?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 06:44 PM PDT

    Just all time favorites, places that you always love to come back too, no matter if you're starting a new game or if you're at the level cap. For me, it's always been New Reno, The New Vegas strip, The Boneyard, and Megaton. So, what are yours?

    submitted by /u/PiratePresident
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help Optimizing 76

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 05:18 PM PDT

    I picked up 76 on PC a few days ago and have been having the same (ish) issues I had with 4, mainly being poor frames except in specific cases. I was able to get Fallout 4 running perfectly so I hope to do the same with 76. My main problem is that being most places outdoors or having too much on screen seems to just decimate my frame rate, no matter the graphical settings. I've tried to mess with ini files, run on the minimum settings, the whole nine yards. None of it seems to help the problem. I also tried to turn off godrays but it seems they just refuse to turn off. Any help is appreciated!

    Just so I don't get questions about it, here's my rig: RX 580, 16GB RAM, Ryzen 5 1400 oc'd @ 4.9 ghz

    submitted by /u/JewelTK
    [link] [comments]

    I think I accidentally destroyed my home at tenpenny tower by letting the ghouls in

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 06:24 PM PDT

    The game won't even let me access my room, it just keeps saying that's it's not safe to go in there. Not to mention that they killed all the merchants downstairs and there's no more power apparently. Ugh, I had no idea this would happen. How do I access my room again?

    submitted by /u/loner_but_a_stoner
    [link] [comments]

    Bethesda is repeating history

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:09 PM PDT

    Interplay made two really successful fallout games(1 and 2) and made a spinoff that ruined everything..... now what does that sound like Cough fallout 76 cough

    submitted by /u/InternationalBag7
    [link] [comments]

    Cowboy radio station for Fallout 4 on Xbox One?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 06:48 PM PDT

    If anyone knows of or is willing to make a cowboy radio station mod for Fallout 4 on the Xbox One, I'd be eternally grateful. I love the soundtrack from Fallout 76 but hate the game. Cowboy songs, old country/western songs, things that make you tap your foot and wish you lived on a ranch.

    I do have the game for PC but younger me decided to buy all of the DLC and CC content for my Xbox, and I don't want to buy it again.

    submitted by /u/Mizar97
    [link] [comments]

    State of FO76 right now. Worth buying?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:24 PM PDT

    Just picked up a new PS4 and have always been a fan of the fallout series. I've played fallout 3, NV & 4 to death but never played 76.

    Would it be worth picking up now it's a bit cheaper? The no NPCs kinda turns me off it a bit

    submitted by /u/how_sweet_it_is
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment