• Breaking News

    Friday, October 18, 2019

    Fallout 3 | Found this while exploring Old Olney

    Fallout 3 | Found this while exploring Old Olney


    Found this while exploring Old Olney

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:19 PM PDT

    steel ingots

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:56 AM PDT

    Just wandered around the mill for a few hours over several days and I've only got 89 ingots, dammit. I tried using the wiki and got up to 96 when the game crashed. I am not having a good time.

    submitted by /u/KabobsterLobster
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t talk to Everette

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 08:08 PM PDT

    I've completed the main Pitt quest and sided with the raiders and I collected the rest of the ingots in the steel yard so I currently have all 100 in my inventory. I go to turn all 100 ingots in and now Everett won't talk to me whenever I try to engage in dialogue. I'm trying to get the mill worker achievement and it's really frustrating. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Bravo_Lazz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment