• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 26, 2021

    Fallout | Who is your favorite Fallout Villain?

    Fallout | Who is your favorite Fallout Villain?


    Who is your favorite Fallout Villain?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:57 AM PDT

    Just say their name and why.

    submitted by /u/ExercisePitiful1320
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished fallout new vegas and it was incredible.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    Broooo...... what the fuck did I just play. I never a game this long for at least a couple of years. I love it. I LOVE IT.

    submitted by /u/Venin3X
    [link] [comments]

    Whatever happened to Canada after the Great War.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:31 AM PDT

    Something I always wondered about. They literally haven't done anything. I mean sure, they got annexed before the nukes hit. However, if memory serves; they only got hit by 3 to 4 nukes. Two of which were BC and Alberta. That leaves at least 70% of Canada completely untouched.

    I have the feeling they're completely fine and the reason why we haven't seen anything. Is because Canada decided that after the Great War, they would just let everyone else die because they were dumb enough to pull the mutually-assured-destruction card and the Canadians want no part of it.

    submitted by /u/Stalks_Shadows
    [link] [comments]

    An interesting idea for a fallout game. Overseer main character.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    I am sure I am not the first person to think of this but I want to share anyway. My idea is to start the main story of a fallout game as the overseer of a very successful vault. This would give players an interesting point of view in the fallout universe as to how much overseers truly know, what they are in charge of and how the vaults are run. Once the opening act is set up you could have your chief of security betray you and wreck havoc on the vault. Sending you and many other vault dwellers stranded in the wasteland. I think this would set up an interesting story to hunt down and avenge your once peaceful and happy vault. As well as set up a settlement system that made sense. You could try and find a new vault, rebuild, abandon the survivors or take the story a number of directions.

    submitted by /u/BeeCurrency
    [link] [comments]

    I got caught stealing

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    Today i was playing fo1, and i was stealing some caps from smitty, in boneyard. I didn't get caught pickpocketing (i dont think) but now every NPC is hostile. Even if i load the save i cant get out of there without killing half of boneyard population... Can i fix this mess?

    submitted by /u/TheIvano
    [link] [comments]

    Discussion: A Black and White Mode

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    Cuphead and L.A. Noire have a black and white mode.

    So, I propose that in the next fallout games bethesda adds a black and white mode.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/danielm316
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite past time in any game.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    What's your favorite thing to do just to kill time, blow off steam, or just amuse yourself? Nothing that you do to directly advance the plot or grind.

    Examples: Reverse pick-pocket Power Armor and Miniguns on all the slaves in Paradise Falls, just to watch them slaughter the slavers.

    Designing elaborate mazes and traps in settlements in 4, just to have all the settlers sleeping basically in a pile.

    Or, my personal favorite, wearing Tenpenny's suit, Lincoln's hat, and hunting city folk with a Rock-It Laucher loaded only with pre-war currency. "Tally-ho Dogmeat! These 99 percenters make for good sport, eh what? Miss Brown proves to be quite cunning, but her head shall be adorned upon my wall by nightfall."

    submitted by /u/Osmodon
    [link] [comments]

    You have the opportunity to sit down and have a conversation with any entity in the Fallout universe.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    You can talk with anyone at all in the Fallout universe. Who do you talk to? And why?

    submitted by /u/PapadinDanse
    [link] [comments]

    New Vegas: does playing a female courier change anything in the story if you side with the legion?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    I've always wondered this. I've played through NV once and really liked it, and sided with the NCR. Since I'm a woman, my courier was as well. Something I've always wondered is if the story is any different if you side with the legion as a woman. Since they enslave women and don't seem to think too highly of them

    submitted by /u/lolcoolghosts
    [link] [comments]

    Why use Unarmed over Melee (Fallout 4)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    So, I just like the idea of punching people. It's cool. But in FO4, Unarmed seems to be a red-headed step-child. It fits into the same niche as Melee, but has so much less support. Not only is there less weapon diversity in general, but there are FAR fewer unique melee weapons (in the base game, if you don't count the Furious Power Fist, there are none), and the smaller weapon pool seems to consistently result in fewer legendaries over all.

    What's more, the reduced weapon diversity means you don't have different weapons for different purposes. This isn't a huge deal, but having a Combat Knife AND a Super Sledge offers a bit of variety to tactics. Then there's the somewhat nutty Baseball Bat favoritism of Nuka World.

    About the only advantage Unarmed has is the stun on crit (a very late game power) and that the Furious Power Fist is end-game viable right out the gate (it's mod is arguably better than the Heating Coil upgrade) and Furious, while not the absolute best effect it could have, is pretty solid, and makes up for any situation where you aren't just one-shotting anyway. All you have to do is bring a Fat Man to Swan's Pond and you're set on weapons for the run. I guess Power Armor fist upgrades are a thing unique to it... but those just make up for the fact that you can't use Fist weapons in Power Armor.

    But that's pretty much it. Is there any other reason to favor Unarmed over Melee besides roleplaying purposes?

    submitted by /u/Sines314
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4, how does one start far harbor?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    Back when I got the game on release, i only did the main quest, now I've returned to do All quests, that I can find on a New char. Then suddenly I notices, that I own the dlc pass, and never played any. Now I'm lvl 30,and got the Nuka world quest, which left me wondering about the far harbor one, how do I start it? Also should I do these dlc after I finished main quest again, or does that not matter?

    submitted by /u/Creative-Ad-5170
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on Ulysses?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    I played the loansome road dlc and now revisiting it to get all the achievements and wanted to know what people think of Ulysses? I think this dlc is great, probably the best dlc I have played. I've played all the dlcs for fallout 3 and two for NV. My only hold up on Ulysses is that he talks in riddles and I feel it make the story confusing at times.

    submitted by /u/pacman6487
    [link] [comments]

    Is X6-88 a traitor to the institute?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Every time you help a synth escape you get an X6-88 liked that message. So the theory is that this means X6-88 doesn't support the Institute.

    submitted by /u/p1Ay3r-uNKn0wN
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout New Vegas: Failed to initialize renderer, No resolution options in fullscreen, windowed mode not supported for this adapter

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:10 AM PDT

    I haven't touched new vegas in a few months, but got a strong urge to play it again lately. When I tried to launch it through FOMM I got some kind of application launch error. I thought some files got corrupted/mods broke so I reinstalled the game. When I tried to launch the freshly reinstalled game, there were no resolution options in the launcher when fullscreen mode is selected. I didn't think much of it and clicked play anyway, and the game crashed before title screen with this error message.
    Since there were no resolution options in the first place, I tried switching to windowed mode, and I could actually select 1080p as my resolution. When I tried to launch the game I got this error message.
    I love this game and I would like to play it again, but I don't know what I can do to fix this.

    My specs:
    -AMD FX8350

    -AMD Radeon HD7970 3GB

    -8 GB of RAM

    submitted by /u/SHuZO181
    [link] [comments]

    (NEW VEGAS) White borders My loading screen usually takes 20 secs or so but for some reason when I load up a save it shows the border as white and the loading screen seems to go on indefinitely. Pls help a fellow courier out.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    fallout 2 crashes when clicking on play

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    "error initializing video mode 640x480"

    submitted by /u/elvertoo
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 won't start on steam

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    I purchased Fallout 3 on steam some months back and just recently tried to start it, but I can't seem to get past the startup without it crashing. I tried using a youtube tutorial on how to start the game, but I couldn't find the file to start the game that was stated in the tutorial. If you have any advice on how I can fix this issue, please let me know.

    submitted by /u/disjointedredditor
    [link] [comments]

    A few questions about fallout 3 and the story before and after.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    Im planning to start playing fallout from fallout 3, since the other ones arent on xbox. Does that seem like a good idea and if so, so you have a link to good youtube video that explains what I missed in the first two?

    submitted by /u/Aventicity
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout shelter vault door

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    Shouldn't you be able to put turrets outside you vault in fallout shelter or at least have the ability when upgrading the door to out more dwellers for defense?

    submitted by /u/Unfair_Selection_844
    [link] [comments]

    Corrupt gamesaves in NV

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:05 AM PDT

    I've lost several savegames in New vegas after getting roughly half way through the game. The game runs smoothly until the saves just stops loading, which is very frustrating as it is one of my all time fav games. Does anyone know how I can stop this from happening?

    submitted by /u/stonkemonke86
    [link] [comments]

    So you die or the game crashes and it's been a while since your last save, how long before trying again?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    Personally I take at least 30 minutes so that I am less familiar with the location and the enemy placement as doing it again immediately is less of a challenge.

    submitted by /u/Martipar
    [link] [comments]

    The Best Written Vault

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    What do you guys think is the best-written vault? It can be anything from the storyline, level design, or lore?

    My favorite has to be Vault 11 in New Vegas. The commentary on politics and the equivalence to the Milgram Experiment. It feels like the story of the residents sounds like something that everyday people would do if they faced a situation like in Vault 11. The bleak predictability of desperate people that will only fend for themselves. How political power can lead to a cadre of corrupt people. The story of Katherine Stone is one of Fallout's deepest tragedies.

    The level design was wonderful, the trickle of holotapes, terminal entries, and environmental storytelling is rare to find, even in modern stories. The final boss stage in the chamber was a hard and challenging fight, and probably caught most of us by surprise. I certainly wasn't expecting it. It's one of the most memorable battles I've played in a videogame.

    What's your favorite vault? How did you react? Do you still like going through it on other playthroughs?

    submitted by /u/Generalissim01
    [link] [comments]

    Rug glitch? Does it still work?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    I've pretty much never really done much with settlements in this game but I decided to look up some tutorials by norespawns and his fallout build series but alot seem to use the rug glitch now I know this video is old but there are replies from only a fes months ago with him confirming that the glitch still works but it just......doesnt? Is there something I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/Clonenelius
    [link] [comments]

    If I made a Fallout-themed terminal safe, would you be interested in buying it?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    Good morning / afternoon / evening / night,

    I've been screwing around with the idea of making a Fallout-themed computer terminal. I've been doing the coding, and have a (mostly) working program. My thought process was "Well, why make a Fallout-themed program if you can't run it?"

    Good question, right? So for the last 3 days I have been trying to design a computer terminal reminiscent of Fallout terminals. In the design, it has a 7-inch screen, two computer mice (mouses?), a keyboard for user input, and is controlled by a Raspberry Pi. The side of the terminal would open up, revealing the electronics but most importantly revealing the door to a small personal safe, good for storing small valuables like a stack of cash or something. The outer case would be made of metal, and the safe would be just a basic safe, probably a dial lock. It should be able to plug into a standard 110-volt outlet.

    I'm not going to be able to make one of these for the next three months AT LEAST, so this isn't a "one-time offer". However, it will probably be slightly pricey. Considering that all the electronics cost about $230 American, the safe about $75 and the outer shell being about the same, I would probably price this at around $450 American. Now, this isn't set in stone since it's still a concept, but that's what I'd guess.

    So to what I was saying, if I was able to make this, would you consider buying it? Are there things you think that I should change about this?

    submitted by /u/Just-A-Bored-NB
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    What's your favorite Fallout game? I'm tied between New Vegas & Fallout 4.

    submitted by /u/AirsoftFatty28
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment